mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura Museum Exhibit (& possibly permanent installation)

RippedZan

Level 27
RippedZan
RippedZan
Omega+
+1

Since a lot of my characters are big history fans this would come as a great thing to be introduced. Not to mention help teach new players around some of the servers lore and history.

ErikFinster

Level 174
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
It would be great to cover the Itsbyoshi Court with wax figures of the most prominent family members - and maybe a geography exhibit with Karakura City as a walkable 10.000 to 1 scale model.

Oli

Level 123
Community Team
Lore Team
gncme
gncme
Omega+
I could have sworn there was an idea like that when I was working on things...

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
There was
I'm trying to remember why it was denied previously. I think the argument against us was that there wasn't much of a place to put it. I think I asked for it to replace either the stadium, which is seldom used, or the skate park which falls in the same category. However, I still think this would be an interesting landmark to add and it'd give the Lore Team more things to do. Kinduv like when we did lore blocks back in the day.

Oli

Level 123
Community Team
Lore Team
gncme
gncme
Omega+
I'm trying to remember why it was denied previously. I think the argument against us was that there wasn't much of a place to put it. I think I asked for it to replace either the stadium, which is seldom used, or the skate park which falls in the same category. However, I still think this would be an interesting landmark to add and it'd give the Lore Team more things to do. Kinduv like when we did lore blocks back in the day.
It wasn't a matter of denial actually since we did plan on adding proper official lore items but I am not sure what stopped it from being executed. Either way, I don't see a problem with it being brought back

ErikFinster

Level 174
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
1721920416206.png1721920442271.png
I'd love a whale skeleton in a hallway - maybe doubling as a marine biology exhibit. (will probably cost 4x furniture customs)

1721920550177.png
Maybe even some of those forbidden lore scrolls that otherwise can't be taken ICly.

KimiNoUso

Level 346
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread