mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS || A Day In The Life Of A Shopkeeper

Karakura, home to some of the biggest and best tourist locations the world has to offer.
Wherever you look in Karakura, you're guarantied to see something mesmerizing, and the most mesmerizing spot to me, has to be the shopping district.
The shopping district is home to some of the best stores you will see, you can find anything there, from clothes and accessories, to food and drinks.
Today, we'll be interviewing the owner of one of the biggest and best stores in the entire shopping district, Auffallen.
Auffallen is most known for it's array of accessories, ranging from rings and watches, to duffle bags, and glasses.
If you have lived in Karakura, you know the reputation of Auffallen.

1672971770881.png

The Outside Of Auffallen

[!] The click of the record button being pressed is heard [!]

Flavi: Hello Karakura, it's currently a Tuesday, around the thirty-three degree range. I am currently sitting down with the owner of Auffallen, ready to report how it is in the life of a Shopkeeper.

Flavi: Could we start with your name?

Aura Carter : My name is Aura Carter

Flavi: It's nice to meet you Aura, how is your day going?

Aura Carter It's been busy actually, got some new shipment, full store, but it's been okay! What about yours?

Flavi My day is going really well, I'm happy to be out in the field and participating with the news station.

Aura: That does sound exciting.

Flavi: It is exciting, I cannot wait to publish this, and hopefully the community thinks I did at least alright. But enough about me. Let's start speaking about you, and Auffallen.

Flavi: As a Shopkeeper of one of the biggest stores in Karakura, what are some things you can expect from Auffallen in the case of, production, employees, quality of product.

Aura Carter: I really focus on the quality of my products, try to always have at least one of the items in stock and ready for a purchase...
Of course my employees are also a big part of my shop, so I expect their professionalism as well.

Flavi: As a shopkeeper that owns one of the more known shops in town, what do you believe is the most diffcult aspect of running a shop like this one?

Aura Carter: Hmm... Honestly, I believe it's opening. You have to open your shop to get money, and not always you have time for it. Restocking can also be difficult sometimes. But nothing too big

Flavi: Speaking of opening, do you believe that when you first opened your store, you thought it was going to come anywhere near as popular as it is now?

Aura Carter: I knew the store already had a big name in town, I was more nervous of trying to keep a good or a better standard than the past owners. Thankfully my first opening was great, even thought it was hard because of the lack of employees at the beginning.

Aura Carter: Hold on one second, let me just close up my shop.

[!] There is a short pause, you can hear the opening of doors and people leaving the store in the background. [!]

Aura Carter: Sorry about that

Flavi: No problem, I'm just happy I'm here.

Flavi: Do you believe your store is doing better now that you're the owner of it, compared to the previous ones?

Aura Carter: Oh for sure. I never got to meet the past owner, but they really had super high prices. Like glasses that I sell today for Twenty-Five-Thousand yen, they used to sell for over Two-hundred-thousand yen in the past. Besides, the looks of the shop in the past also didn't satisfy me....
I'm glad I changed the prices and completely changed the shop

Flavi: Two Hundred Thousand? That's insane!

Aura Carter: Mhm, there was items around half a million yen in this store in the past.

Flavi: Half a million?! I...-I'm assuming the more high end items, rings, watches?

Aura Carter: Yes.

Flavi: That's horrible, even if you do sell the highest quality of products, that much? Who can just afford to blow their money on that kind of stuff?

Flavi: Anyway, skipping past the absurd pricing that the past owners had chosen. Has there ever been a point where you thought of relinquishing ownership of the store?

Aura Carter: Well, when things get hard in my personal life I do get lazy with work.... But no, this store gave me more than I could ever imagine, and I still have a lot more plans and goals with it.

Flavi: That's good to hear, I do hope that you stick around to run this place for as long as possible.

Aura Carter: Thank you!

[!] There is a short moment of silence[!]

Flavi: Sadly, I do think that's all I have time for, is it okay if I take some pictures of your office and around the store?"

Aura Carter: Mhm, Go ahead!

Flavi: Thank you, I did truly enjoy our interview, goodnight Aura.

Aura Carter: Goodnight, Flavi.
[!] The recorder can be heard turned off [!]

1673127808273.png
A Picture Of Aura Carter In Her Office

1672972612220.png

What Auffallen Employee's see.

Attachments

• 1673123578042.png
    1673123578042.png
    349.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread