mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | A New Governor In Town

cupidd!

Level 4
cupieheart
cupieheart
Rich

Good day Karakura, what you’re about to hear is the complete and uncensored interview with Governor Lance Ōtakemaru Valerian. I’m Hina Saiky, reporting from the Karakura news station where Mr. Valerian sat down with me to share a few words about his position as a new Governor.

The following transcription includes Reporter Hina Saiky and Governor Lance Ōtakemaru Valerian*

[START OF TRANSCRIPTED INTERVIEW]

Hello citizens of Karakura, today we have Mr. Lance Ōtakemaru Valerian here from the town hall. Mr. Valerian, would you please introduce yourself to the audience?

Hello, I thank you for having me here today. Some of you might’ve seen me at the Town Hall or just walking around at the plaza. My name is Lance Ōtakemaru Valerian, and I’m one of the Governors for you all.

It’s great to have you here, Sir, let’s begin with your life before Governor status. How did you decide to enter this position?

This goes way back into my younger years, when I fully decided to enter this position. I grew up in Russia with my family, working in the family business. The family business was a steel and manufacturing company. Throughout my time working for the business I realised some personal things that came to my attention. Which led to a sort of awakening where I wanted to make a change in the world. So I came to Karakura to enrol in the college, and get the education I needed to support this town.
Were you always interested in politics, Mr. Valerian?

No, I wasn’t. I always wanted to make a change in the world since I was younger, but I really didn’t pay attention to politics at that time. Although as I began to grow up and take college classes for this field, I soon started to pay attention to the politics in this world.
So your studies changed your mind..What are your initiatives and missions?

I want to make a better society for this town. When I came to Karakura I realised the community was divided into two parts. One part was afraid and didn’t feel safe living a normal life. The other part was filled with hatred and darkness, illegal activity. Which brought to my attention that this town needs to be reborn. However, I know evil can’t be erased forever. If you asked the other Government workers they’d probably say the same thing.

What responsibilities do you now have as Governor?

One of the most common tasks as a Governor is making sure every civilian that moves here has an ID that way if you get in trouble with KPD you won’t be fined for not having one. Other than that I attend any trials that I get assigned, fill out any paperwork, and attend meetings.

Do you believe you can successfully implement initiatives peacefully and without disorder?

In my perspective, nothing will ever be peaceful when we try to implement something on this island. There will always be some sort of disagreement and it can turn into arguments and lead to more problems. Not everyone is on the same side as the Government here in Karakura

Are you risking your life by being involved in politics?

Yeah, I believe I am. As I mentioned earlier, not everyone agrees with us. Especially with the criminal activity so high here. I know there are people out there that want to hurt the Government. Although if we tried to understand why they want to. Maybe there could be a way to fix it.

Have you experienced any incidents as a Governor so far?

Actually, no I haven’t. I guess the only incident I had was being chased and asked for money. But that’s no big deal. I hope it can stay this way, without experiencing incidents that could lead up to possible life threatening scenarios.

Do you believe biases exist in the political world, what are your thoughts?

There will always be biased people out there no matter what. Especially in the political world, however, I think our Government doesn’t involve biased situations.

What important changes are you looking forward to suggesting for the town of Karakura?

As I mentioned earlier, the criminal and gang activity is very high here. I know everyday civilians are afraid they might become a victim of the next criminal activity. It’s time that Karakura gets reborn. Society needs to wake up. I do know evil can’t be erased forever, but we can decrease it. I hope that higher security can be established to prevent criminal and gang activity. With better technology. I want civilians to feel safe. It’s time Karakura gets reshaped. The Government and its own society have procrastinated for way too long.

Anything you’d like to add or share, Mr. Valerian?

Not at the moment, no. I do want to thank you again for interviewing me.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTED INTERVIEW]

*Mr. Valerian has given his consent to be recorded and reported on.

Users who are viewing this thread