Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Report Information (11).png

Breaking News!

It’s just been brought to my desk, the official information that Alex Koji has now resigned from his position as mayor, giving over his power of the city to the man himself. Mike Akihito.

This sudden change raises a lot of questions. Why did Koji resign? What is Mike Akihito’s plan? Will the government take a more hands-on approach to issues? Stay tuned as we follow this wild ride that we call Karakura’s politics!

[!] - A video would be played, facing Mike as he walked up the stairs to the town hall. After an incoherent question, he would answer:

“For the past few years, Karakura had its ups and downs, but for as small of an island as it is, it has never fallen. I, with the help of the community, will make sure this town stands on both its legs and advance the right way towards a brighter future.”

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
Another gang leader as our mayor. I wonder why we don't get to vote... I have a feeling that the mayor position is being decided by the lead of all gang leads. Just sayin', it's possible.. .

Sirguiad

Level 10
Sirguiad
Sirguiad
Notable
Another gang leader as our mayor. I wonder why we don't get to vote... I have a feeling that the mayor position is being decided by the lead of all gang leads. Just sayin', it's possible.. .
That's more of an ooc issue than a thing you should get interested lorewise with headcanons.

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
YEAAAAH *SCREAMS EXTREMELLY LOUD* MIKE YEAAAH YEAAAAH YEAAAAAAAAAAH *MORE SCREAMING* MIKE WOOOOOO MIKE YEAAAH

pashy

Level 183
A criminal as mayor, pretty realistic.
Datenshi Akihito is popular and powerful in Karakura and he is in a popular family as well. With that being said, and with considering there haven't been anything about Datenshi Akihito doing crime discovered ICly, it is realistic.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
another L for the government faction (nothing should be celebrated by yet the third criminal mayor that's been forced upon us), it would be nice to see an actual election where any player can actually run, or at the bare minimum choose which staff member gets to be the mayor.

Imagine a election campaign event where (at the bare minimum) staff members characters have to try and sway the general public whilst keeping their controversies away from the public until the vote day. I would have thought by the fifth (Ryanark, Im6, oph, pros and MikeShotz) "election" that we would at least be holding events leading up to these. There should be decades more innovation by now considering this is the fifth iteration of the mayoral system.

Last edited:

IceVVS

Level 3
another L for the government faction (nothing should be celebrated by yet the third criminal mayor that's been forced upon us), it would be nice to see an actual election where any player can actually run, or at the bare minimum choose which staff member gets to be the mayor.

Imagine a election campaign event where (at the bare minimum) staff members characters have to try and sway the general public whilst keeping their controversies away from the public until the vote day. I would have thought by the fifth (Ryanark, Im6, oph, pros and MikeShotz) "election" that we would at least be holding events leading up to these. There should be decades more innovation by now considering this is the fifth iteration of the mayoral system.

Didn't you quit?

funny meme 7.png

Demurity

Level 35

hey man don't take an ic news report ooc, there's better places such as the feedback forums to bring this up but this specifically is something a player put effort into to sum up ic events

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
hey man don't take an ic news report ooc, there's better places such as the feedback forums to bring this up but this specifically is something a player put effort into to sum up ic events
thanks for the valid feedback, but at the end of the day this is a forum, a place where people discuss "relevant" things about a thread. It would be nice if somebody made a feedback thread but that's not gonna be me

Users who are viewing this thread