mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | All about Fight Club

8ttached

Level 5
ALL_ABOUT_FIGHT_CLUB.gif

21/03/2022
Nakashi Uehara

Hello Citizens of Karakura! Tonight I have decided to take a visit to the prominent Mr Herrington down at the fight club and ask him a few questions on how this Mysterious business of his is running and what it will look like for us in the future so we all have a teaser of what's to come in the business but before all that I want to give you all a brief story on how the fight club became a thing and what its like to this day.

It all started when a group of people started to fight in the dojo for fun they all found it rather exhilarating and loved to do it, word eventually got around about it and people went crazy and fell in love with fighting soon the dojo was packed with people day in day out, soon the dojo was too small to hold that sort of crowd so they relocated to the sewers it was there that the whole seen skyrocketed and it soon took the Herrington's interest in which they bought into it and got a ring for everyone to fight in, just like the dojo people went mad for it and came down to the sewers just to watch some of the fights that had been going on although in the future it would be soon outbought by the business, Nakamoto Holdings Inc. To this day the business has been running with the same owners and is open normally at the weekend.

N.U: Hello, Mr. Herrington, today we will be discussing the future of your business and what is to come for all of us interested, so if you don’t mind we will get started.

G.H: Sure thing.

N.U: “I have taken into recognition that this business has shrunk in followers as there are not as many people watching the fights anymore. What can you do to get this business back to the top again”?

G.H: “It’s perfectly fine but taken into account, the number of participants and spectators stagger and to make it go up, I’ve decided to rebuild the whole design of fight club and make more exclusive stuff and in the future we also plan to add in something that the alcohol drinkers will be very interested in”.

N.U: “Interesting, will there be any ways of getting the crowd to feel more involved with the fights or any special events.?”

G.H: “Bets are a current example of the crowds involvement, when someone bets on a fighter their morale gets high and makes it a risky experience for both the fighters and the crowd, if the fighter loses the crowd will learn not to bet on him anymore but if he continues to win the crowd will want to place more bets on him.”

G.H: “Although, yes I am planning on something to get the crowd more involved so that they can get a better experience and hopefully attract more people to this place too.”

N.U “Sounds good, you mentioned earlier about a plan to add something for alcohol drinkers if you don’t mind me asking what it is you will be adding for them in the future that might bring them here instead of somewhere else.”

G.H “Like I said multiple exclusive items will be added to help aid the alcohol drinkers enjoyment and there will be even two bars that will be newly built instead of having just one bar so that way there is more to offer.”

N.U: “Thank you very much Mr Herrington that is all for now.”

G.H “No problem.”

After speaking with Mr Herrington I learned a lot more than what I thought I would and it all piqued my interest. I’m glad to be able to share this with you all in this warm spring evening, I know I will be stopping down at the fight club during the weekend anyway. Hopefully this Interview gave you all some sort of taste of what is to come in the future and some knowledge as to what it was really based on and the lore behind it. The future looks bright for this business and it looks like there will be some big changes too. This was Nakashi Uehara reporting, Have a nice day!

Users who are viewing this thread