KARAKURA NEWS | All the ads and billboards hung up around Business Park

Crovantist

Level 12
CroLobster
CroLobster
Omega+
View attachment 58666

Karakura Billboards

Have you noticed the billboards placed around the Business District in Karakura? They’ve been scattered around the apartment complexes ever since the place got remodeled! I really recommend going over to get some scoop on what there is to see!

Locations!

Complex T:

Available!

Complex P:

Available!

Complex B1:

Modern Art?!

Complex A:

A mural of a Sakura Tree, and a Cat!

Complex S:

Advertisement for numerous local businesses and sport teams. With the appearance of the Hospital!

How do you claim?!

In order to claim a billboard, you must go to the Karakura Town Hall, near Complex H, and ask an employee for extra guidance! They’ll tell you the price of the billboard, and the duration you keep it for!

Public Opinions!

I got the chance to talk with numerous people in Karakura. A few people mentioned how they thought the billboards were ugly, or bland. Some even thought they were old and needed a change in look. It’s not a very surprising thing however seeing most of the billboards have stayed the same over the past years. Even after talking with a Government Official they mentioned how it was barely able to be noticed. Most highschoolers seem to also not notice them, some rarely ever see them unless they go over to the beach to hang out. Some even claimed they were pretty lifeless which I can’t lie they are. Another highschool student named Kaylee King claimed they are annoying because only adults who own businesses can purchase a billboard! They think due to that reason crime rates could shoot up due to shifty businesses.

Add a heading (21).png
Kaylee King, a Highschool girl who thinks that students who wish to become an entrepreneur should be allowed to purchase a billboard to get their business out to the public!

Do you have something you wish to let us know about? Give us a ring!
(030)-980-4487 (P.S. No, I will not be picking up calls about your life problems, I'm looking at you Blaire Togomi.)

Add a heading (1).png

Users who are viewing this thread