mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Architects of the town

Architects of the town​

Written by Valen Takeshima
​
Who are the people behind the buildings, streets, and landmarks that make up our town? The creative minds who design the spaces where we live, work, and gather. Who are the people behind the buildings, streets, and landmarks that make up Karakura? The Architects that come together and combine their creativity, planning, and knowledge that turned ideas into structures that shaped the way how Karakura is seen now.
But what exactly do Architects do, and how do their designs influence us to see Karakura and call it home? Behind every designed building, is an architect who has considered its shape, structure, appearance, and purpose of every building created. They can transform empty spaces into places where people can learn, work, relax, and connect with one another with ideas. Architects play a very important role, The help they gave to shape what Karakura will become like in the future.
But what does it take to become an architect? What goes on behind the designs we see every day in Karakura?


Interview
Valen:
To start off. May you present your name?

Dr. Yasuo Kaseya: I am Dr. Yasuo Kaseya, Architect for the Department of infrastructure of Karakura.

Valen: It very nice to meet you Dr. Yasuo, I do only have a few questions starting with. What made you become an Architect?

Dr. Yasuo Kaseya: It’s quite an interesting story that started back in my childhood. As older generations know. The Kaseya castle rests just outside the yagi groves, nestled on the mountain side of the Ochiba range. The castle itself is old, aged and create, because I became thrilled by the journey that is creating something as unique as that.

Valen: How interesting! Sounds like history runs deep. Being an Architect what do you enjoy most about it?

Dr. Yasuo Kaseya: The process, because I love seeing the progress of what it once was, to what it has become.


Valen: How Interesting! Hm. . how about future ideas? How do you come up with ideas for Architecture?

Dr. Yasuo Kaseya: There is always a small idea lingering in the back of my head, but the usual ideal thought comes by chance. Let us think of the mine shafts that recently reopened. I was one of the leads on the idea. I ended up finding old documents from when I was a government official for the city. Old scrolls of information showed us old mined out. Thanks to my team and myself, it was restored and opened back up to the public safely.

Valen: Oh wow? How impressive, bringing something back to life from history. But I have one final question. Are there any future ideas for karakura that awaits?

Dr. Yasuo Kaseya: There are always future ideas for updates or changes. Infact there are many that could be happening right under your nose. Keep a keen eye, and you may unlock the next secret.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top