players online

KARAKURA NEWS | BLOODBATH AT ABANDONED SEWAGE PLANT & MISSING PERSON REPORT

ximoc

Level 12
coupe
coupe
Notable
KARAKURA_NEWS-removebg-preview.png

[ Flipping to the next page, you're greeted by a long editorial, the big banner being at the top of the page. The newspaper was fresh, just being put on your doorstep, the odd "book smell" accompanying the bland black-and-white paper. Skimming through the paragraphs you start to notice the mention of kidnappings. .others quoting-- sewage workers. . ? ]

SHOPPING DISTRICT SEWAGE TUNNELS
JANUARY 29TH, 2022

29 days into the New Year, two gangs, known as Kanto Manji-Kai and Akuma Shidan, waged war on one another, the most recent attack taking place in one of Karakura’s underground sewage maintenance buildings.

The small corridor in the sewers is directly below the shopping district. Old offices, meetings rooms, and even a cafeteria are what take up the small underground hallway system, being used as deadly traps for the two gangs.

The result of the attack led to the murder of Nagato Hatake, a Japanese Karakura High School attendee, along with the kidnapping of Clarissa Hatake, and the missing report of Gin Hatake, all three of them, relatives. Nagato Hatake’s current state is unknown, the public considers him dead, though paramedics refuse to give information on the body and where it is now. Clarissa Hatake has been reported safe, claiming she doesn’t know who her kidnappers were, but when transported to the hospital many bruises were found on her upper body, along with a suit jacket that had a rose-like flower on the sleeve, a red skirt, and crimson tie. Gin’s location and condition are still unknown.

Sewage workers witnessed the scene in person, saying; “There was fighting everywhere! Knocked out bodies. . blood on the ground. . I think someone died?! I was just in the kitchen making food for a co-worker and I just hear a battle cry?!” Another saying; “It was. .weird, that day we were planning to clear out our things from the building and I come to get my stuff from my office and I just see spraypaint and blood everywhere. .quite odd.”

Police were not notified until after the two groups of criminals fled the scene, presumably taking Gin and Clarissa Hatake with them. It is still unknown which group took the two, and which group murdered Nagato Hatake. Relatives of the Hatake family call it a “civil war” between the family, the group torn apart by different criminal ideals and morals, some parts of the family being affiliated with Akuma Shidan, others affiliating themselves with Kanto, ultimately leading to the murder of Nagato.

Some citizens claim the war between the two gangs has to do with the recent killing of Metagarou Tachitsu, along with the KPD Commissioner. Others say it’s just a convenient placement of events, giving conspiracy theorists the chance to flaunt their opinion on social media and confuse the public even more.

It is unclear if police plan to look for the missing individual(s) considering they might have never been reported missing to the police in the first place.

Recently, crime has skyrocketed between street crews. Gangs like Kanto Manji-kai and Kishi have been plaguing the streets of Karakura with crime, do they have goals? Is it just for power? Their motives are unknown, but there must be some reason for the violence, considering the constant gang wars.

It’s worrying that these wars and gangs are unknown to the police, considering the gangs are murdering each other by the minute, putting citizens in danger. It seems the police put little to no effort into finding these gangs and taking them off of our island, leaving the citizens to take care of it themselves.

Some citizens stated; “At this point, I believe the police are corrupt or something, they need to take more action in investigating these gangs!”

[ The next page is mostly taken up by different segments and topics; ads and infomercials surrounding the paragraphs. The editorial mentioned events like murder and burglary, it was clear you were in the 'crime' section of the paper. Though, one thing stood out. . in the middle of the page sat a missing person report, a colored picture of an Asian man fixed right in the middle. A phrase in big red letters took up the upper half of the section; "HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?" ]

MISSING REPORT | 欠落しているレポート

HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?
CONTACT 110 IF YOU HAVE!

1643755073929.png

NAME: GIN HATAKE
AGE WHEN REPORTED: 18
NATIONALITY: JAPANESE
RACE: ASIAN
HAIR-COLOR: BLACK
EYE-COLOR: BROWN
HEIGHT: 5’11
WEIGHT: 178lbs
MISSING SINCE: 1/29/22
AGE NOW: 18

[!]
GIN WAS LAST SEEN WEARING A BLACK SUIT JACKET, WHITE DRESS SHIRT, AND A BLACK TIE IN THE SEWERS DIRECTLY UNDER THE SHOPPING DISTRICT. HIS CURRENT LOCATION IS UNKNOWN, ALONG WITH HIS CURRENT CONDITION, CALL POLICE IMMEDIATELY IF FOUND, SUSPECT(s) MAY BE ARMED AND DANGEROUS.

[ Looking down the page, a phone number along with a name is present; "IWATA SHOJIRO | KARAKURA NEWS" / "(020) 980-4487". . . ]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 6.00.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 6.00.16 PM.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread