mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | College Interviews

buvet

Level 11

————————————————————————————————————————————
————————————————————————————————————————————

03/28/22 - Written by, Kohana Sakurako at Karakura News.

Everyone has their own general opinion on the way the schooling program is led in our town Karakura, however, not many people are confident enough to broadcast their opinion or even speak out privately.

In this interview, I sat down with four college students. Aezysha Kjaer, Riku Adelaide, and two young ladies named Himari and Anaki. These are four impressive young adults who I personally believe will strive as they make their way into adulthood.

Now, it's been some years since I have been in college let alone school. So, this article is to be informative for adults such as myself to learn how their kids are being treated and a way for other teenagers and young adults to relate.

Hopefully, this article will be seen by SLT of Karakura High school and College and action will be taken. Why would anyone think action would need to be taken, you ask? Well, I’ll let you hear for yourself.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

[!] A voice recording would be attached.

Kohana Sakurako.. Or what sounded like a slightly deep-voiced woman could be heard, “Hello! Please, introduce yourself before we get started.”

You could hear a quick shuffle before Aezysha responded, “Ah-. .My name is Aezysha Kjaer. I’m 19 years old and I’m currently in college!”

A clicking of someone's tongue meeting the roof of their mouth was abruptly heard before the voice now registered as Kohana’s continued, “Alright.. Let's begin. Aezysha, as a college student with many years of schooling.. How do you feel the professors at Karakura College have treated the students?”

A moment of brief silence, “Wellll. . From personal experience, the professors aren’t.. That was as the college students are makin’ it harder for them. Though, this professor, in particular, goes beyond that.. I heard he abuses students?! Not from me though Speaking of abuse.. Maybe even body-slammed a student! I’m surprised he isn’t fired yet honestly. ..”

“Woah..” a simple response from Kohana who was clearly in a bit of shock. “I'm surprised? Usually, they take action on such things.. And yes I heard students can be quite harsh, no matter.- Let's move on..” a quick cut in audio.

A quick scribble onto paper was heard.. Why was she writing if she was recording? Weird..

The humming was heard from Kohana before she added, “Anywho onto the next, do you think you are being challenged academically or have learned anything of importance at all?”

“I wouldn't say im being challenged academically, the professors just do a poor job at teachin’ the students on what they REALLY need to know in the real world. The lessons are always somethin’ child-like. Like. . From kindergarten! Introducing yourself, your favorite color. I mean cmon, how does this help us with all the gangs that's going on in this town. Though, when they DO decide to teach properly it's always something useless, that we’ll forget the second we walk out of that classroom.” a sigh was heard after Aezysha’s very strong and detailed opinion.

“Perfect explanation, thank you so much! It seems to me the professors just have a hard time being taught to prepare you guys.. Though.. about the gangs, I feel they should teach you all that at a young age so you don't get in a situation of which you are unprepared. Either way- that's all the time we have. Thank you so much Miss.. Aezysha Kjae. I hope to interview you again sometime in the future.”

[!] The voice-recording quickly halted to a stop.

This is just the first interview, already, you can see the fact that Professors don't actually teach importance or anything memorable and one has ABUSED the students. As a mother, I do not want this Professor to one day teach my daughter.

If you are an SLT reading this, please investigate your Professors as I’m sure a report has or will be made.

[!] Another voice recording would be attached.

“This interview.. We have with us at The Karakura News station ANOTHER college student, Riku H. Adelaide.”

It seems the audio was cut..

After the cut, all that was heard was an awkward laugh coming from Kohana, “How do you feel the professors have treated yourself or other peers?”

“Iiiiii’dd say. . that they’re treating me pretty okay-ish. I mean, y’know- standard professor stuff, teaching you things I’m interested in half the time. Though. .there was one professor who straight-up threw a dumbbell near me.” a shivering Riku was heard.

“What the- my lord.. That is a crime..” a brief pause, “You should . . report them.” Kohana coughed momentarily, “Well..” she stretched out the L sound. “Let's move on- how has your experience been academically.. As in do you feel challenged or feel like you have learned anything generally important?”

Scratching.. “Uh-depends on what subject you’re talking about, for the most part, I don't feel academically challenged.”

A longer cut.. Followed by a faint tsk sound, “Well.. as per usual, this is about all we can fit in. Thank you for coming!”

[!] The voice-recording quickly ended and faded into the next.

“Alright we have Himari Atoue here and Anaki Kut- sushi?.. Huh.. anywho! Young ladies, how do you feel the college program is academic-wise?”

Anaki followed with her response quickly, “Well, I’d say it's pretty mediocre. In the class we had today, the music teacher played the Mario and Tetris theme.. I didn't learn much from that.”

Once Anaki was done.. As assumed Himari had spoken up, “I agree. I haven't exactly learned much since I've joined college.. Besides how to make a triple-layered cake. It's quite exciting the classes wise, and like.. Interacting. Just not a lot of learning I guess?”

Like before, Kohana hummed lightly while the sound of turning pages was heard, “So .. how do you feel the Professors treat you?”

A repressed snort was FAINTLY heard, “WELL. While some teachers are sweethearts... Some teachers are disrespectful and rude for no reason. Like today, my friend Lorenza Santarossa got kicked out of class for saying it wasn't interesting, which is true. The professor didn't follow his own rules and just kicked her out without giving her a few warnings at least..”

Himari added on to what Anaki stated, “Yeah.. it was- quite interesting. Besides that situation I don't have any negative things to say about the Professors besides.. Ocean.. Lord” a low huff.

An uneasy laugh was let out, “Right well.. That's all the time we have! Thank you both.”

[!] The voice-recording ended.

I can say, in the end, im still not very impressed with the work of the professors at Karakura High. They seem to not be learning anything that will help them in the real world, such as Health... Business.. Or anything they might be interested in! These classes are described as sub-par and not very interesting. I can only hope the Highschool is much better.

Now, I’m glad not everyone has been disrespected by the professors... But, bodyslamming students? Throwing a dumbbell in their direction? This is out of line COMPLETELY.

I hope the professors can stand together to work on behaving and learning better punishments instead of taking out anger or just giving up.

I again hope this article was of some use not only to our college’s SLT but to student parents and future students who may think of choosing this college... I do believe they can change but, I hope that change is taking action soon.

Until next time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread