Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
day in the life.png

01/01/22
Meikan Masuo

Hey folks! I hope you’re having a great day, ‘cause I most definitely am! In this series of reports, we’ll be going over what it is like for members of each side of society and what they go through on a daily basis.

Today, we’ll be interviewing a suspended student, who is new to the city. Pretty rare, if you ask me!

MM: So, suspended student, reveal yourself! A first name and your age will be just fine. Or, you could keep yourself anonymous. Up to you.

TH: Well, my name is Tyreeq Hendrix, I am 18 years old.

MM: Awesome, thanks! Now, Tyreeq. Would you mind telling the audience and myself how you got suspended?

TH: Well uh, I got 7 detentions in a single month, which led to my suspension.

MM: Oh? Why? Did you get involved in fights?

TH: Um, no. I just got drunk and fought loads of students. All that dumb stuff, y’know?

MM: Ah, I see. What’s your life like then? Do you have.. friends outside of school? Do you have family that you’re with during school hours? It seems you have a pretty boring life, otherwise.

TH: Nope. I don’t really have any friends.. yet. I just moved here a couple of months ago and I don’t really talk to people that much.

MM: I see, I see! Gosh! When you're suspended, do you find it hard to learn outside of the school environment?​

TH: Yeah, I do. I can barely learn because of my suspension. I don’t think I’m ever going to get suspended again, ‘cause it’s super boring n’ there’s no positive to it.

MM: Good, I’m glad you have that sort of mindset, Tyreeq! Do you have an occupation at all? Or, do you just go off of your allowance?

TH: No, I don’t work anywhere at the moment. I just live off of my allowance. I’m not very fond of it, though I plan to get a job in the future.

MM: That’s great, Ty. And the final question: Do you have anything you’d like to say to the students of Karakura who plan on being suspended, maybe even expelled, in the future?

TH: Uh, yes. Do not get suspended, or expelled! It will ruin your chances of graduating college and it’s really boring! Don’t do it!

MM: Thanks for your time, Tyreeq.

Well, that was interesting, was it not? Tune in next time for more “A Day In The Life” with Meikan Masuo. But for now, stay swag, Karakura!

Users who are viewing this thread