mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | DAY IN THE LIFE: CLUB-LEADER!!

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
day in the life (1).png

05/01/21
Meikan Masuo

Interviewed someone today. Felt nice. To be more specific, I was interviewing a new club leader who joins the leader roster of 11 to around about 13 people.. Anyway, today we interviewed the Frenchman in charge of the Cosplay Club, Valentin Moreau.

MM: Hey man. Wanna start off with an introduction? As always, a name and age will do perfectly.

VM: Hello there, my name is Valentin Moreau and I am currently 20 years of age

MM: Nice to meet you, Valentin. We’ll keep this short, it’s the day of rest, after all. Let’s start off by giving me an overview of what your club is about.

VM: Right. I’m the new and current leader of the Cosplay Club. The Cosplay Club was created in order to allow individuals to not only express themselves freely through the art of dressing up, but to also widen their horizons by stepping into the shoes of their favourite characters.

MM: Ah, interesting! Could you tell me how this will, in the long term, impact the school and its community?

VM: What motivates us to push forward is the act of bringing people's favorite characters to life; putting smiles on people's faces is our final goal. I believe this club impacts the school in a positive way as it allows for creativity to spread throughout the halls and in general, create a more pleasing and fun environment. School can in fact get tiring, and in most cases, stressful, and so, through the art of cosplay, we're able to bring people's comfort characters to life and help them lead a much more fun school life through events.

MM: I really support your club’s goals, Valentin! Here comes a more personal question now; if you could cosplay as any character for the rest of your life, what character would it be?

VM: Any character, I guess. That would be either Sunrise or Moondrop from FNAF, funny, I know.- Or an Ouran High-School host club character. . .

MM: Thank you for your time, Valentin. It’s been a pleasure interviewing you.

SPECIAL THANKS:
@jamlesslee - The creator of Valentin Moreau.​

Users who are viewing this thread