players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Favorite Fashion and Tailors

ZackTimeKiller

Level 10
ZackTimeKiller
ZackTimeKiller
Notable
KARAKURA’S FAVORITE FASHION AND TAILORS
Brought to you by Ophelia Montague (ZackTimeKiller) with the artistic assistance of (LockedNight), and minor interview assistance as well as moral support from Noémi Montague (Pvchiekisq).

Proper art credits goes to Lockednight for drawing Nomura, and helping with the lineart and adjustments of Zhuang and all of the awesome art collages! She also made this report possible, so send her lots of love and hugs!
The rest is made by yours truly, ZackTimeKiller.

INTRODUCTION TO FASHION
Why bonjour everybody! To begin, let’s hop onto the fashion train. Now, before we get onto the main topic of this report, let’s first bump on and answer this very question, ‘What is fashion’? Well, fashion itself is very broad, and subjective. Anything can be considered a fashion style as long as there's fabric, and cool accessories over your body! And, can identify a person’s personality and interests.

STATISTICS

Moving on! The majority of respondents came from highschoolers with a whomping 41% with the mixture of college students at nearly 30%! Including that one additional other. So you could say most of the public opinion that had influenced the results of this survey came from our youth!

MOST PICKED FASHION STYLES
Like I’ve mentioned before Fashion is really broad! And, there’s a lot of subcategories of different other categories and it can be quite hard to manage through words! So I decided to use images instead to better help people identify what fashion they often go for or speak to the most! As you can see, I’ve split them into three separate categories with similar themes.

Author’s note; Regretfully, amongst the fashion styles, there is one thing that I have left out that has been eating me up after receiving all of the data from 46 responses of the survey, is that I did not include traditional wear as an option. In which, I take all fault and blame for, however, next time, I will keep this in mind for any future reports similar to this one to include those who fancy traditional wear! As I see a lot of you roaming around the streets of Karakura.

And the highest for this category with 18 votes is..

And the highest for this category with 19 votes is..

And the highest for this category as well as all categories combined with 26 votes is..

TOP THREE FASHIONABLE PEOPLE
Yes, you read that right! Roaming around the streets, I have selectively picked people that possess a really good and unique fashion taste! And, personally asked their opinions about fashion, as well as what they know about the tailors of Karakura. To perhaps give insight in their thought process on how they perceive fashion, and how they came to be so flamboyantly fashionable!

Do note, that I have personally hunted down people that really stood out to me, and have caught my attention almost immediately. Of course, there are lots, and lots of people out there that look really good! But, these three really spoke to me the most! Which are.. Souta Nomura! Ezra Higglebottom! And finally, which I think is the best, is Himawari Heddo!

0) Bonjour! Let's start with a neat, and short introduction! What is your full name, age and occupation?
  • SOUTA NOMURA:
  • EZRA HIGGLEBOTTOM:
  • HIMAWARI HEDDO:

1) Do you have any tailors that you highly prefer? Anyone that you mostly go to for personal clothing?
  • SOUTA NOMURA:
  • EZRA HIGGLEBOTTOM:
  • HIMAWARI HEDDO:

2) What is your fashion style? Do you have a particular taste in fashion or aesthetic that helps make you unique?
  • SOUTA NOMURA:
  • EZRA HIGGLEBOTTOM:

• HIMAWARI HEDDO:

3) Are there any tailors out there that have left a lasting impression on you when it comes to commissioning outfits from them? May that be positive or negative.
  • SOUTA NOMURA:
  • EZRA HIGGLEBOTTOM:
  • HIMAWARI HEDDO:
1706324228204.png

4) Do you have a go to or a favorite outfit that you'd enjoy wearing? If so, who was it made by? And, what does it look like?
  • SOUTA NOMURA:
  • EZRA HIGGLEBOTTOM:
  • HIMAWARI HEDDO:

1. 5) Onto the last question! Since you have a pretty good taste in fashion! Do you have any fashion advice you could give to the people of Karakura?
  • SOUTA NOMURA:

• EZRA HIGGLEBOTTOM:
  • HIMAWARI HEDDO:

TOP THREE MOST FAVORITE TAILORS
Through the survey I have asked all of the 46 respondents to give their top three favorite tailors! Granted, there are some that have answered more, some less and some that skipped the question!

But, even so! There’s plenty of skilled tailors that were mentioned! Unfortunately I am only one person, and can only feature, and personally interview three tailors that were favored by the majority.. And our top three are… Nayao Zhuang! Niyuki Fujimori! And finally, Ophelia Montague!

Down below is a showcase of their work!

Nayao Zhuang’s Portfolio!
Niyuki Fujimori’s Portfolio!
Ophelia Montague’s Portfolio!

0) Bonjour! Let's start with a neat, and short introduction! What is your full name? And, while we're at it. Can you tell us where people can find, and contact you for possible inquiries? For those that may be interested in ordering outfits, and so forth from you in the future.
  • NAYAO ZHUANG:
  • NIYUKI FUJIMORI:
  • OPHELIA MONTAGUE:

1) Are your services opened publicly or do you only restrict yourself through private requests?
  • NAYAO ZHUANG:
  • NIYUKI FUJIMORI:
  • OPHELIA MONTAGUE:

2) When creating your own tailoring style, who do you say is your biggest inspiration? And, what is it that you like most about them?
  • NAYAO ZHUANG:
  • NIYUKI FUJIMORI:
  • OPHELIA MONTAGUE:

3) Within the past three months, what do you say is the most commonly requested type of fashion, or outfit?
  • NAYAO ZHUANG:
  • NIYUKI FUJIMORI:
  • OPHELIA MONTAGUE:

4) What do you enjoy making most when it comes to tailoring? And, what is your least favorite thing to do?
  • NIYAO ZHUANG:
  • NIYUKI FUJIMORI:
Code:
  • OPHELIA MONTAGUE:

5) What are your most challenging experiences? And, how did you overcome them?
  • NAYAO ZHUANG:
  • NIYUKI FUJIMORI:
  • OPHELIA MONTAGUE:

6) When it comes to dealing with clients, or tailoring in general, what can you say are your biggest pet peeves?
  • NAYAO ZHUANG:
  • NIYUKI FUJIMORI:
  • OPHELIA MONTAGUE:

7) Do you remember your most favorite outfit you've ever made for someone? Something that you just had to give away, but if you could, you would keep it in a heartbeat? What was it?
  • NAYAO ZHUANG:
  • NIYUKI FUJIMORI:
  • OPHELIA MONTAGUE:

8) Do you have any advice, or tips that you could give to those that are aspiring to be tailors?
  • NAYAO ZHUANG:
  • NIYUKI FUJIMORI:
  • OPHELIA MONTAGUE:

9) What are your opinions on the new tailoring style? Are you ever planning on changing to fit in with the trends?
  • NAYAO ZHUANG:
  • NIYUKI FUJIMORI:
  • OPHELIA MONTAGUE:

10) What can you say to your supporters out there that enjoy, and show appreciation to the work that you do?
  • NAYAO ZHUANG:
  • NIYUKI FUJIMORI:
  • OPHELIA MONTAGUE:

Top 10 Tailors that were frequently mentioned in the survey in order from most to least;
The TOP THREE
Ophelia Montague (ZackTimeKiller) [12 mentions!]
Nayao Zhuang (Bheom) [9 mentions!]
Niyuki Fujimori (LuxidDream) [6 mentions!]

Now onto our TOP SEVEN
Do be aware that I have put in their contacts instead of their names, so if you are interested in their works you can feel free to reach out to them!

With five mentions we have..
6Pancake@waffles.com

With four mentions we have..
Memerchan@tahoo.com

With three mentions we have..
Withymama@toohoo.com
Sporkmoment@doll.com
Kewsoh@yappee.com
Glossedgirl@slaaaay.com

With two mentions we have..
Shadonky@booboo.com
Lordespapes@kaakaa.com
Bl1nkys@baabaa.com
Aslaniy@fruity.com
Menmapsy_@beans.com
meoji@ruhroh.com
Sorethru@y2k.com
Noss69@bossgurl.com
Lxvna@loveu.com

Honorable mentions
literallyelite@openibeg.com
Drainingfeeling@moo.com
Xhast69@boifem.com
Polarlols@craycray.com
Blanett3@yuuuh.com
pvchiekisq@frappei.com
yBonnu@takagi.com
irisfi@feefee.com
luvochi@candee.com
Zoey159@zyoom.com
phvntombride@edge.com

Here are my top five personal favorite tailors!
Jeo K. Elric | Menmapsy_
Miruku Heddo | Aslaniy
Alastair Alavestor | atfqng
Vivian Rios | Shadonky
Alessia Misono | Noss69

Do you have an epic story to tell in mind? A cool report? Or something you’d like to be brought into the light? Well, call the Reporter Hotline at (020)-980-4487 or reach us through Onrain @KaNews.

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
this is so slay. ALSO IDK HOW YA'LL HAVE THE TIME- to put so much effort into these. Very beautiful!

Sporkmoment

Level 21
Sporkmoment
Sporkmoment
Notable
It includes Himawari in it, 10/10

Okay but really. This is such a nice application, and it was a fun read. I didn't go through all of it, but I'll 100% read it to it's completion soon. LOVELY JOB!

ZackTimeKiller

Level 10
ZackTimeKiller
ZackTimeKiller
Notable
this is so slay. ALSO IDK HOW YA'LL HAVE THE TIME- to put so much effort into these. Very beautiful!
It took me more than a month tbh, i have learned my lesson to not do it again

(only when i feel like jumping off a cliff)

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread