mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | Hanazono V. Mashai

tfyo

Level 6

HANAZONO V. MASHAI CASE

Hello Karakura, If you have not heard, the Hanazono V. Mashai public trial concluded the other day. This was a pretty lengthy trial as it started at around 18:18 and ended towards 21:40. Mr. Hanazono was accused of assaulting Ms. Amari Asugawa, who is a School Nurse over at Karakura Highschool. Mr. Hanazono is an ex-professor at Karakura Community College, but during this time, it was stated that he committed horrific acts against not only the school faculty, but the student body as well. During this trial, so many incidents came to light from Mr. Hanazono actions during his work time. Mr. Hanazono was also accused of assaulting Mr. Gael O'Leary to near death extents as well as threatening students and faculty such as Ms. Asugawa with a
spiked bat. This information was provided by Morax Archon, the lawyer/representative of Mr. Amari Asugawa. After this information was stated by Lawyer, Morax Archon, it was the defendants turn to speak.

Mr. Hanazono had Ms. Mariyana Hideyoshi represent him. She stated that Mr. O'Leary had been causing multiple issues for Mr. Hanazono and provided evidence of Mr. O'Leary trying to ruin Mr. Hanazono and his daughter's relationship on multiple occasions. Mr. O'Leary's daughter was seen attacking him and as this went on, Mr. O'Leary admitted to his daughter being openely involved in criminal behaviors. Ms. Hideyoshi said that Mr. O'Leary had been seen speaking to people, mentioning Mr. Hanazono's name in attempts to place him in danger. Multiple text between Mr. O'Leary and Mr. Hanazono stated that Gael O'Leary said that 'he liked to be roughed up'.

As the trial went on, the jury brought up Mr. Gael O'Leary first to state his side of the story and was called to the stand, in which the public heard sinister actions that was placed upon Mr. O'Leary and how chaotic this relationship really was. Ms. Hideyoshi questioned Mr. O'Leary about many incidents during this trial that could've placed every accusation on him, such as the emotional poems O'Leary wrote to Mr. Hanazono, the messages that was shown through their text history. But, as the trial went on, more people were brought up to explain what was going on in their situation.

Mr. Hanazono's daughter was called up to testify, Ms. Futsuetsi Hanazono O'Leary said that while Mr. Hanazono was in a relationship and was thinking of proposing, Mr. O'Leary was persistent to get with Mr. Hanazono. As Ms. Hideyoshi continued to question Ms. Futsuetsi, she said that Mr. O'Leary's injuries could have been caused by her father. It took the jury three hours to come out with a verdict against Mr. Hanazono, whilst displaying how chaotic Mr. Hanazono and Mr. O'Leary's relationship was. As Lawyer Morax Archon displayed multiple details of how injured Mr. O'Leary came to be, the jury came out with their verdict.

HANAZONO V. MASHAI TRANSCRIPT
Includes Governor Eiko Kusanagi, Judge Kenji Hall, Lawyer Morax Archon, Lawyer Marianna Hideyoshi, Professor Gael O'Leary, Judge M. Ito, Nurse Amari Asugawa

[GOVENOR] E.T: Ahahum: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen; all parties concerning the matter of Hanazono V. Mashai, please step forward!
[GOVENOR] E.T: Alright, just a quick swear-in. Please raise your right hand. Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
[NURSE] A.M: I do.
[GOVENOR] E.T: Excellent.
[GOVENOR] E.T: Please stand and raise your right hand. Do you swear that you will fairly try the case before this court, and that you will return a true verdict according to the evidence and the instructions of the court?
[JUDGE] M.I: I swear.
[GOVENOR] E.T: All parties have now been sworn in, you may now all be seated.
[LAWYER] M.A: Your Honor, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I am here to represent my client, Miss Amari Asugawa, a school Nurse at the local Highschool and College. This is a case against Mister Lenard Hanazono, a now ex-professor of Karakura Community College, for his crimes of abuse, not just to the school faculty, but to the student body as well.
[LAWYER] M.A: Sir Hanazono has been reported abusing and mistreating Mister Gael O'Leary to the point of death, as well as harming and threatening others such as my client Miss Amari with a spiked bat if you all remember. He has also been reported to have struck multiple students at the Highschool, being caught in CCTV for some of his crimes as well as the student body themselves admitting to said abuse. I am here today to prove that Mister Hanazono not only is guilty for his crimes but to bring justice to those who he has hurt as well.
[LAWYER] M.A: That is all your honor.
[LAWYER] M.H: Goodmorning. Ladies and gentleman, people of the jury. I am here today to clear Mr. Hanazono's name. Mr. O'Leary has caused nothing but issues and problems towards Mr. Hanazono There is evidence of texts between Mr. O'Leary and Mr. Hanazono, where Mr. O'Leary attempted on multiple occasions to ruin Mr. Hanazono's current and ongoing relationship. Mr. Hanazono's daughter, where she has witnessed Mr. O'Leary's daughter hurting him, in which Mr. Hanazono was made aware of and called the KPD.
[
LAWYER] M.H: Mr. O'Leary openly admitted to his daughter being involved in criminal behaviors, in which has caused many issues further down the line. Mr. O'Leary has been seen to be mentioning Mr. Hanazono's name to people, in attempt to have him hurt. Mr. Hanazono has dealt with threats from multiple people he didn't know, along with serious accusations. Mr. Hanazono has never touched Mr. O'Leary, and there are texts that prove Mr. O'Leary possibly wanting to be hurt on purpose stating that he liked to be roughed up.
[LAWYER] M.H: I am here to serve justice for Mr. Hanazono. And all the pain this man has caused him.
[LAWYER] M.H: That is all your honor.
[LAWYER]
M.A: Your Honor, the prosecution would like to call on their witness Mister Gael O'Leary, for this case. They are currently a professor at Karakura Community College, and as well as the ex co-worker of Mister Hanazono, and they will testify about the defendant's mistreatments and abuse.
[GOVENOR] E.T: Please state your full name for the record.
[WITNESS] G.O: My name is Gael O'Leary.
[GOVENOR] E.T: Please raise your right hand. Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?
[
WITNESS] G.O: I swear.
[
GOVENOR] E.T: You may be seated.
[
LAWYER] M.A: Sir Gael, can you explain what exactly happened on the day of your attack?
[
WITNESS] G.O: Which one?

[LAWYER]
M.A: The one where you report the wounds right after to the police, Sir Gael?
[WITNESS] G.O: Well, the day before this.. incident.. Lenard came to my house and returned my house keys. So, I decided I needed to do the same. It was just my mistake to.. go alone. I went to Lenard's apartment and knocked on the door. He opened it. I pulled out the keys and handed it to him. He asked if I needed anything more and I asked if we could speak about our children. You see.. we share two children, Lenard and I. Shortly after Lenard was arrested, I adopted two of his children, Fu and Niki as my own. He stepped aside and gestured for me to come inside... He pinned me to the wall, gripped my wrists w-with.. just.. such force.. he pulled my hair... kicked Me.. he shoved me to the ground and left me there.. crying - beaten.. alone.. bleeding internally in my chest. He left the apartment, and looked all the doors. I passed out and.. when I woke. I called Rini, a teacher at Karakura high school. I said help.. Lenard's apartment, and she game and had to kick-down the door. She brought me to the hospital where I underwent surgery for the internal bleeding in my chest. Done by surgeon Damon.
[WITNESS] G.O: I almost died... I would have if it wasn't for Rini, her son, and Damon.
[WITNESS] G.O: T-Thats... all..
[LAWYER]
M.A: That is all for my question, your honor.
[LAWYER] M.H: Mr. O'Leary. You claim to be abused by Mr. Hanazono, but it didn't seem like so in your texts with him. The evidence shows that you were persistent with Mr. Hanazono, and wanted to be with him despite his ongoing relationship. You were jealous, and even wrote a poem about your jealousy and frustration. Could you explain what that , book is about?
[LAWYER] M.A: Objection, relevance, your honor?
[
WITNESS] G.O: It is true, I followed him around. You could say I was like a little duckling. It's true.
[
WITNESS] G.O: Lenard truly.. The truth to why I followed him around is because he was all I had at the time. I had just moved to Karakura and Lenard was the first man I met. Lenard.. isolated me.. from the other faculty. Yes. I did write poems about him. Most of them were of my many emotions spilled out on paper Sadness of how he treated me, jealousy of how the lead me on then ignored me, anger on how he treated his children and his current girlfriend at the time. These poems were my way of letting out my emotions of these events. It was my own little book of emotions.
[
LAWYER] M.H: Thank you, my next question. If Mr. Hanazono had allegedly struck you. Would you mind speaking out on the night where the KPD was called to an apartment complex in regards to an abusive situation not involving Lenard. Could you speak about that night?
[LAWYER] M.H: The night where your daughter was the one seen abusing you?
[JUDGE] K.H: Be aware that if you are to disrupt this court room you can be held in contempt of court, this goes for the ones watching as well.
[LAWYER] M.A: Your honor, objection, relevance again?
[LAWYER] M.H: Mr. O'Leary you are known to drink a lot, and are under the influence quite often during your times with Lenard. Potentially even injuring yourself a lot of the times while intoxicated. Could you speak upon your drinking issues around Lenard, and your kids.
[LAWYER] M.A: Your honor! objection, relevance!
[
LAWYER] M.H: Your honor, I'd like to call Miss Hanazono to the stand. Lenard's Daughter, as well as a Karakura High School student.

I was unable to transcript any further statements from the trial once Miss. Futsuetsi Hanazono O'Leary was brought up to the stand, but soon after she was, she spoke about incidents where Mr. Hanazono and Mr. O'Leary did not want to engage in any fights around the children. As the trial ended, Mr. Lenard Hanazono was found. . . GUILTY of Attempted Murder and Domestic Violence with the compensation of 1 million yen granted to Amari Asugawa, no bail was set for Mr. Lenard Hanazono. The trial was concluded at approximately 21:40.

|[ ! ]| Karakura News Hotline |[ ! ]|
(020)-980-4487

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread