Karakura News || Hearing the voices of Karakura

Yippie_

Level 2
Yipp1e
Yipp1e
Fundraiser+

Hearing the voices of Karakura
Leon Kostopoulous

Karakura is a place that can be seen as a mysterious town from the outside view. First entering the town, whether it be just moving here or visiting for vacation or family, it’s clear to see that this town is certainly different from your everyday City. The bustling of the city folk is abundant, whether it be the people wandering The town's plaza, handing out books with varying information or selling merchandise they bought themselves, or maybe it’s the town's shopping district, a place to go with friends and peruse the deals given to you by the amazing shopkeepers. The fact of the matter is, to an outside source, this town is a place full of adventure, a place to meet people and explore, but does the point stay the same with people who have always lived here.

Some people see the plaza, with faces unrecognized by others, but the average Karakura citizens may see the plaza as a crowded walkway, getting in the way of where they have to go. The opinions of this town and the people in town vary from person too person, and today I’d like to be able to show the people who don’t have a lot of a voice in this town more of a chance to speak up, a way to tell how they feel about Karakura, an outlet of speech. From yesterday to today, I have gone around asking citizens to describe Karakura in there own way, in a single sentence, whether this person is a college student, a doctor or even a middle schooler, I made sure to leave as many voices unheard as I could, so now, here are some examples of the real thoughts of Karakura

[!]The next clips would be cuts of some people speaking in front of a camera however, some would also be bodiless voices, replaced with a photo of different locations of Karakura[!]

[!] Disclaimer [!]
These next few bits may be graphic or vulgar too some people, viewer discretion is advised

None of these opinions are from myself, but from citizens, and all those who wanted to be on camera have consented.

These first view are from the social media side ‘Onrain’ the identities of the people will not be shown

side ‘Onrain’ the identities of the people will not be shown

“A massive shit show that has far too many stalkers killers and dumb asses”

“A safe haven from my past.”

“Needs Improvement.”

“Hot pile of steaming shit from a dogs ass”

“Hell.”
[!]These next ones are from people asked in public[!]
[!]the screen would switch to multiple people being interviewed[!]
[Min-Jun Lee] “Karakura is a good place but also has its issues, I guess that sums it up decently.”

[Jay B. Sora] “Karakura is a good place. . sometimes.”

[Laurel Castijo] “A welcoming place, that has its dark places, but so long as you have friends its an amazing place,”

[Fukui Ulti] “Oh, If i would describe it one word i would have to go with chaotic, its a bit of a mess at times but i love it.”

[Fiona R. Zade]”Its a pretty nice place, it has all these good citizens and more, its just an amazing town in general.”

[Snoobs F. Wigglesworth] “A very chaotic place with a lot of potential!”

[Seok Tsukumo] “A chaotic island that would perfectly fit the title of Hell!! Its like the spawn of multiple satans here!"

[Atra Benevento]”Living in Karakura is. . Gloomy, but if you find the right people, its alright.”

[Marilyn Tominaga]”Living in Karakura is a game of Chutes and Ladders.”

[Malachi Moralez] “Well. . I’d describe living in Karakura as a consistent battle of your own mindset being question due to the predetermined circumstances that cannot be altered in one sitting but have been created over generational problems and issues.”

[“Sonic” Harinzumi] “As a citizen. You do what you can here. And I’ve said it before and ill say it again, [!]”Sonic then becomes stern, then maintaining composure as he looks around[!] It sure gets tough sometimes but. . Things do get better!"

[!]Sonic would then dash off. . .[!]
[!]The video would cut back into photos of Karakura[!]
Thank you for tuning in, it's important to be able to hear the people's voices, including your own. Please, if you ever need to speak up, speak up, the voices of people drive Karakura! This was Leon Kostopoulous, Have a good day.

Last edited:

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
omg i love this, props to u for going and interviewing random people like a survey :D

Users who are viewing this thread