players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Homeless people on Karakura

WhiteSnowy1737

Level 28
WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
KARAKURA NEWS
Topic written by Akiko Nakamura (WhiteSnowy1737)

January 19, 2024

Hello guys! How are you all?
Today we are going to talk about a rather sad subject, which is the homeless situation here in our city of Karakura
But wait! What? We have more houses, but why does homelessness continue here in Karakura? Read on to find out the main reasons I thought about.

People sometimes don't know where to look for an apartment or house

Considering that more people are arriving here to Karakura, we can say that many are uninformed about apartments, houses, rooms, and much more. Well considering that they have never set foot in Karakura, it is extremely normal, as they do not have a map of the city on their head, nor do they know where certain places in Karakura are. Mainly apartments and Minako Property LTD.

For those of you who don't know where, the location of this place is, well, Minako Property LTD. is located at the coordinates: X 1780 | Y: 17 | Z: 1348.
Minako will show you all the apartments, rooms and houses available throughout Karakura, mainly their price ranges from 500 yen to 250000 yen, depending on the residence. The vast majority are 50000 yen. They are apartments. You will only need to shell out 50000 every 30 days. In certain blocks you can purchase a small apartment, but you will pay less, like 15k - 30k, but these are more difficult as they are only in Block G.
Also, if you are a student, you can see that we now have school dormitories! You pay 500 yen for 1 day, which is enough for you to get a lot more money, be able to increase the rental time further and be able to look for a bigger place to stay. This is perfect for you who have just arrived in Karakura.

If you later want to move to a bigger place that isn't like Block G, or the school dormitories, check with Minako, as she can offer a good place for you to stay in Karakura! She will give you the locations of each available apartment.
Some good medium-sized apartments are those in Block I, for example, they are much larger than those in Block G, and the dormitories, perfect for starting a home in Karakura, but there are still some others spread around the city, about the large ones, let's talk about this problem in the next topic

People generally look for larger or very large apartments.

Yes, people in Karakura, after a certain time, tend to look for another apartment that is bigger than the previous one, however, they are not always available. People always want a bigger space, be it to store their things, or to be able to have many roommates, but as they are in high demand, you have to be quick like on Black Friday, as these Penthouses tend to be picked up very quickly, but I'll give you some advice. Try to avoid the 100k penthouses, they're not really worth it. They are very expensive and generally not that spacious. Seriously, it's more worth renting an apartment in Block F than these penthouses. In other words, I ask you not to think that because it is more expensive, it will be bigger.
I suggest that you don't rush to look for a penthouse so quickly, look for a slightly large apartment in blocks A, B, C, D and F. They are not extremely large, but it is perfect for you who want a medium-sized apartment to be able to accommodate some friends if you have, or store your items. And keep an eye on available penthouses, money, and I recommend renting Bloco S.

In short. If you have just arrived in Karakura, I recommend that you get a 500 yen dorm first, then try to look for an apartment, like getting your money to rent a bigger apartment, I suggest that you take it easy to rent others, don't be in a rush to acquire a penthouse , consider whether it’s really worth it. Find out about.

Is it possible I can help these people too?

Yes! Of course, try to look for new people, if you are a veteran in Karakura, you may have a roommate, and with that, help him choose a new apartment so he can move in. Take him to where he can see the available apartments.
As I explained, these are the biggest problems with Karakura still having homeless people. Even now there are more spaces, either people don't know where to find it, or they drop a small one to look for a bigger one, and they may end up not wanting to pick up a small one again, and it remains on the street waiting

Do you have something you’d like to report or be reported on?
Call the Reporter Hotline at (020)-980-4487 or message us on Onrain @KaNews

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
I love when the news cover the basic needs of the population. Affordable living, healthcare, security, jobs, etc.
Great report!

Users who are viewing this thread