mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | How fast can cars go now? How do you make them faster?

Crovantist

Level 12
CroLobster
CroLobster
Omega+

Add a heading (29).png

How fast can cars go now? How do you make them faster?

With the recent addition of the Auto Tune shop in Karakura, people's cars have been able to go faster than before. People have been able to upgrade their cars' engines, brakes, and fuel tanks.

After talking to numerous people about their cars, most of them have the second upgrade, but the majority of people have the stock engine. Most people that get the second upgrade want it so they can go the extra mile while driving. A good friend of mine said he got his, Mini Van completely upgraded. I'm sorry what? Whatever. This town is very well known for it’s street racing so it makes sense that most of them get their engines fully decked out with the new upgrades.

Engine Upgrades

Economy Engine:
For those that don’t care about top speeds, and just want to drive longer.

Cost: 100,000 yen.

Fast Engine: 34.7 km/h
Upgrade and get the chance for an acceleration boost, and overtake your friends.

Cost: 200,000 yen.

SuperFast Engine ™: 36.7 km/h

Increase your chances for at accelerating and become the fasted car on the road

Cost: 500,000 yen.

Fueling Upgrades

Large Tank:

This tank will keep you going for miles! It has 75L of fuel capacity.

Cost: 150,000 yen

Huge Tank:

You thought the large tank was great? Why bother refueling so often? It has 100L of fuel capacity.

Cost: 300,000 yen.

Brake Upgrades

Sports Brakes:

Braking too slow? Up your game with the sport brakes. Initial acceleration and brake speeds increase.

Cost: 100,000 yen

Racing Brakes:

For those serious about their vehicles brake-time and lift-off.

Cost: 200,000 yen

Location of Auto Shop

Beneath Complex L, near the tunnel.

The interior contains numerous other cars being worked on, mural art, as well as parts that are being sold.

Do you have something you wish to let us know about? Give us a ring!
(030)-980-4487 (P.S. No, I will not be picking up calls about your life problems, I'm looking at you Blaire Lehman.)

1709704399672.png

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+

View attachment 60059

How fast can cars go now? How do you make them faster?

With the recent addition of the Auto Tune shop in Karakura, people's cars have been able to go faster than before. People have been able to upgrade their cars' engines, brakes, and fuel tanks.

After talking to numerous people about their cars, most of them have the second upgrade, but the majority of people have the stock engine. Most people that get the second upgrade want it so they can go the extra mile while driving. A good friend of mine said he got his, Mini Van completely upgraded. I'm sorry what? Whatever. This town is very well known for it’s street racing so it makes sense that most of them get their engines fully decked out with the new upgrades.

Engine Upgrades

Economy Engine:
For those that don’t care about top speeds, and just want to drive longer.

Cost: 100,000 yen.

Fast Engine: 34.7 km/h
Upgrade and get the chance for an acceleration boost, and overtake your friends.

Cost: 200,000 yen.

SuperFast Engine ™: 36.7 km/h

Increase your chances for at accelerating and become the fasted car on the road

Cost: 500,000 yen.

Fueling Upgrades

Large Tank:

This tank will keep you going for miles! It has 75L of fuel capacity.

Cost: 150,000 yen

Huge Tank:

You thought the large tank was great? Why bother refueling so often? It has 100L of fuel capacity.

Cost: 300,000 yen.

Brake Upgrades

Sports Brakes:

Braking too slow? Up your game with the sport brakes. Initial acceleration and brake speeds increase.

Cost: 100,000 yen

Racing Brakes:

For those serious about their vehicles brake-time and lift-off.

Cost: 200,000 yen

Location of Auto Shop

Beneath Complex L, near the tunnel.

The interior contains numerous other cars being worked on, mural art, as well as parts that are being sold.

Do you have something you wish to let us know about? Give us a ring!
(030)-980-4487 (P.S. No, I will not be picking up calls about your life problems, I'm looking at you Blaire Lehman.)

NOT TECHNICALLY MY SON ANYMORE BUT THAT'S MY SON WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread