mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | How to be supportive for others during Pride month!

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+

How to be supportive for others during Pride month!

Updated June 28th 2022 GMT​

Howdy! For the first time ever, It’s Tatsuo Terusuno reporting to Karakura. I’m happy to close out this month by informing us townspeople about what makes it so great. Pride month! A month to celebrate all of those unique individuals, and Karakura is sure the destination place for it all. This town is not only diverse in its people’s origins, but we also have a large number of people in this town diverse with many people who identify with the LGBTQ+ community.

Much of what makes this month, something very sentimental, is the many young adults and kids who show their loved ones who they truly are. Thankfully, with the new coming age of parents, lots of them are accepting of their loved ones, yet, there are still a few who unfortunately don’t receive the reactions they deserve. I spoke to a local Karakura parent, Takezo Seijuro, about his reaction to his own son’s coming out. Along with advice he had to other parents in town on how to accept, and support their child, friend, or family member in the LGBTQ+ community.

TT: ‘My first question for you– Do you have a son or daughter who is a part of the LGBTQ+ community?

TS: ‘I do, my son.’

TT: ‘Next question, then. When, your son first kind of- Came out, or mentioned it to you? How did you feel? Were you supportive of it?’

TS: ‘It would be shameful in this day and age not to be supportive of the LGBTQ+ community. Of course I supported it, especially since he is my son.’

TT: ‘Love it, love that you’re so supportive of him. Moving along, does he open up to you much, about his love life?’

TS: ‘Not often. Only when he comes around and I curiously ask what he is up to. He’s kind of shy about the whole thing. . . But, I have no problem with that’

TT: ‘Aaaah, alright! Moving along, from you- Into. More general questions. As a parent with a kid who is a part of the LGBTQ+ community, what could you say to other parents as advice?’

TS: ‘Maybe, parents who don't support the community, because you believe that they are changing your kid. It's not the community, it's your kid growing up and realizing who they are.’

TS: ‘I hear a lot of people talk about the LGBTQ+ promoting being gay or. . lesbian. It's really not.’

TS: ‘Just your kid realizing what they are. You can't really change it, just a natural thing that happens.’

TT: ‘I really hope that parents in this town, and around the world will take that to heart! We need, more parents like you. Finaaaallly.’

TT: ‘What would you say to the young adults and kids in the community who may have not had such an accepting family, as a parent yourself.’

TS: ‘Get a job when you are old enough, study hard. Get your ass out of that toxic household, and make your own living. When you think from ten or twenty years from now. . successful and a burst of energy. They will look at how you have grown and feel like absolute shit. Just grow from the shit that they say, ignore it all and just become the bigger person at the end of the day.’

And that’s where I ended my talk! I had an absolutely eye opening time talking with just one parent out of many in this town. I, thankfully know that most of the adults in this town are accepting, but to those few who aren’t, please take these words and grow to be better for your loved ones, better for the world.

Thank you for having me for the very first time, this is Tatsuo Terusuno, saying yeehaw and signing out!

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
BE WHO YOU ARE FOR YOUR PRIDEEEEEE (W REPORT, YESSS DOWN WITH THE HOMOPHOBIC PARENTS)

- - -

Level 15

How to be supportive for others during Pride month!

Updated June 28th 2022 GMT​

Howdy! For the first time ever, It’s Tatsuo Terusuno reporting to Karakura. I’m happy to close out this month by informing us townspeople about what makes it so great. Pride month! A month to celebrate all of those unique individuals, and Karakura is sure the destination place for it all. This town is not only diverse in its people’s origins, but we also have a large number of people in this town diverse with many people who identify with the LGBTQ+ community.

Much of what makes this month, something very sentimental, is the many young adults and kids who show their loved ones who they truly are. Thankfully, with the new coming age of parents, lots of them are accepting of their loved ones, yet, there are still a few who unfortunately don’t receive the reactions they deserve. I spoke to a local Karakura parent, Takezo Seijuro, about his reaction to his own son’s coming out. Along with advice he had to other parents in town on how to accept, and support their child, friend, or family member in the LGBTQ+ community.

TT: ‘My first question for you– Do you have a son or daughter who is a part of the LGBTQ+ community?

TS: ‘I do, my son.’

TT: ‘Next question, then. When, your son first kind of- Came out, or mentioned it to you? How did you feel? Were you supportive of it?’

TS: ‘It would be shameful in this day and age not to be supportive of the LGBTQ+ community. Of course I supported it, especially since he is my son.’

TT: ‘Love it, love that you’re so supportive of him. Moving along, does he open up to you much, about his love life?’

TS: ‘Not often. Only when he comes around and I curiously ask what he is up to. He’s kind of shy about the whole thing. . . But, I have no problem with that’

TT: ‘Aaaah, alright! Moving along, from you- Into. More general questions. As a parent with a kid who is a part of the LGBTQ+ community, what could you say to other parents as advice?’

TS: ‘Maybe, parents who don't support the community, because you believe that they are changing your kid. It's not the community, it's your kid growing up and realizing who they are.’

TS: ‘I hear a lot of people talk about the LGBTQ+ promoting being gay or. . lesbian. It's really not.’

TS: ‘Just your kid realizing what they are. You can't really change it, just a natural thing that happens.’

TT: ‘I really hope that parents in this town, and around the world will take that to heart! We need, more parents like you. Finaaaallly.’

TT: ‘What would you say to the young adults and kids in the community who may have not had such an accepting family, as a parent yourself.’

TS: ‘Get a job when you are old enough, study hard. Get your ass out of that toxic household, and make your own living. When you think from ten or twenty years from now. . successful and a burst of energy. They will look at how you have grown and feel like absolute shit. Just grow from the shit that they say, ignore it all and just become the bigger person at the end of the day.’

And that’s where I ended my talk! I had an absolutely eye opening time talking with just one parent out of many in this town. I, thankfully know that most of the adults in this town are accepting, but to those few who aren’t, please take these words and grow to be better for your loved ones, better for the world.

Thank you for having me for the very first time, this is Tatsuo Terusuno, saying yeehaw and signing out!
Yes But No

Users who are viewing this thread