mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | Interior Design; What you should Consider.

8ttached

Level 5
Interior Design What you should consider..gif

Hello everyone, It’s your favourite reporter Nakashi Uehara and today we are going to be talking about the subject, Interior design. What is Interior design some of you may ask, well let me give you a brief summary of what it is.

Interior design is different types of designs for inside your home and some of them can range from very modern to some also being very bohemian. There are a lot of different types of interior you can choose from and it mostly comes down to what interests you aesthetically.

Since there is loads of different types to choose from most people's homes are decorated differently and in some ways they are unique so I took a visit to some of the houses owned by you citizens of Karakura to scrutinize and see what different Interior arts I could find and after I looked at most of the houses it turned out that most people went for a rather Japanese, traditional kind of Interior were as others went for their own unique style of interior.

I then nipped up to the Shrine knowing that it is a very ancient building and I was interested to take a look at the interior inside it in which out of every interior I had seen, the Shrine was the most traditional, it was built in a rather old fashioned style and I was amazed at its beauty, it was truly fascinating. As I further examined the building I was told that it was based on a Minka type of building which is a very old Japanese style of interior dating back to 1615 to 1868.

For me personally I like all kinds of styles because I think they all can be prepossessing in there own ways but one that stands out for me and I have it in my own home is the minimalist interior, I don’t know if it's just me but it is very eye catching even though there is not a lot going on, that type of design is appealing.

Financially interiors can cost you a pretty penny, they can cost anywhere between $1000 to $7000 and that is just per room could you imagine how much it is to get your full house done, so for me I try to get a basic style of interior like most because the more detailed it is, I think the more money it’ll cost you in the end.

Here are a few of the interiors and what they look like for any of you interested in choosing your interior.

Casual

The Casual Interior as you can see is very basic with not much to it from my point of view, I don’t really like it there is nothing going on but I know some people out there do so yeah that’s casual.

Traditional

Traditional is almost like casual but there is a little bit more going on around you and it is also the basic home that the vast majority of people stay in.

Traditional Japanese

Now moving onto personally one of my favourite interiors, I just think that there is something about it that meets the eye and the layout is just very neat, personally if I had enough money to buy another interior this would be the one I would get!

With that being said, that is it for now everyone. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed making it. It was a pleasure to teach you all about the different interiors of Karakura and hopefully it gave you some future ideas on what you might want to change your Interior to when you get your first home.

That is it for now, Nakashi Uehara out.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Casual

The Casual Interior as you can see is very basic with not much to it from my point of view, I don’t really like it there is nothing going on but I know some people out there do so yeah that’s casual.

dogging on Kim and Seana's house bruh :c

Users who are viewing this thread