KARAKURA NEWS | Interview With Annabell Sturm

KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+

Once our dear Kiyoko Akai had stepped down from being Mayor, Deputy Mayor, Annabell Sturm, has taken her position! Today, we’ll be getting a chance to interview Miss Annabell Sturm about her thoughts, opinions, and feelings about everything that’s happened thus far!

[The recording started]

Calico - “Good morning, well afternoon in a few minutes here! I hope you’re doing well today!”

Sturm - “I’m doing great, thanks. Hope you are as well.|

Calico - “So! Being the current Mayor of Karakura, what’s it like so far? How does it feel?”

Sturm - “I can’t lie, but taking it on was quite the… Role. There’s of course the lingering stress and expectations, but I think I manage. It’s a lot knowing a whole town looks up to you for all the answers. But as long as I have my colleagues helping me, I feel it’ll work out well.”

Calico
- “I see, I’m sure that a role like this can be exhausting, right? I can see that having a higher position can’t always be positive, but it has its perks I’m sure. What would you say, personally, are the pros and cons of having a role like this?”

Sturm - “At times it feels like the cons out-way the pros, but I have the ability to pursue goals, get involved, help out with other factions, and take action during catastrophic events. If there’s a certain change needed, I have the resources to pursue them. But, the cons have their weight. Late nights at the office, keeping track of events. Not being able to spend time with friends and family. Having a ‘target’ on your back per se.”

Calico - “Yeah, I get that with the ‘target on your back’ situation! Though, as the Mayor, what’s your main goal? Is there something you want to change about Karakura, maybe even somehow make it a tiny bit safer… Even if it’s a tiny bit? Maybe even something you want to achieve?”

Sturm - “I believe it’s everyone’s goal to make Karakura safer, but it’s just difficult when most citizens aren’t willing to do anything about it. I can set up rules, and precautions, but there’d be no thank you, just a riot and screams about corruption. But currently, my focus is housing issues, I’m hoping to get another apartment block built, as well, I wish for more open communication between factions and citizens.”

Calico - “Oh? A new apartment block sounds amazing, after K opened, I’ve heard a lot more people have got places to live! Are there any specific factions that you wish would have more open communication with the public?”

Sturm - “I’m hoping for naturally ours, I would wish for the citizens to share their thoughts and wishes, as hopefully also the KPD. I believe through all the past corruption, people seem to think of the KPD as evil when they’re really only doing their jobs.”

Calico - “Yeah, I’ve seen it through both a normal citizen’s eyes and that side to put it lightly. Though, I’d love to believe the KPD has gotten much better in my opinion! I agree with the point you made about the two needing more open communication with the public. I’m assuming that you started that by making more public announcements, am I correct?”

Sturm - “I’ve been on both sides of KPD and normal citizen, so I feel I can see both sides - and you’re correct. I believe it settles everyone's nerves if they hear the information and don’t randomly find it out.”

Calico - “Well, I can tell you this much, you have amazing ideas and plans for our city, Miss Sturm! I can agree that it settles nerves, being to many of those announcements, I would know! Before we end, is there anything else you’d like to add, maybe something you want to tell or even ask the public?”

Sturm - “I hope the citizens, adults and teenagers alike know that the Government is here for them. We are here for the people, to serve the people, and most importantly, to protect the people. If they lend us their hand, we can all - together make Karakura a better place. For not only us, but the next generation, and the next.

Calico - “Thank you for taking the time out of your day to allow me to interview you, Miss Sturm.”

Sturm - “It was my pleasure Miss O’Sullivan- also Sturm’s fine.”

[The recording stopped]

Do you have something you’d like reported?
Call the reporter hotline! - (020) 980-4487

Users who are viewing this thread