Karakura News | Interview with Lulu Yu

anders

Level 12
diskou
diskou
Omega
25 February 2022
Mami Mio

Lulu Yu is perhaps one of the greatest icons of modern Karakura, but what does she think about the current state of the world? A twenty-four year old entrepreneur, operating one of the largest and most valuable businesses in the city, her influence and girlbossery is undeniable.

The footage cut to Mami Mio sitting alone in the interview room, the clock beside her facing the camera, reading 13:32.

M.M “Readers, listeners, and watchers. I am here with no one. Lulu Yu is late, but no worries, I haven’t a doubt in my mind that she’ll be with us soon. As a girlboss, her schedule must be busy.”

Finally, Lulu Yu arrives.

M.M
“Good afternoon, Mrs. Lulu Yu. Tell us a little bit about yourself, please, what store do you own?”

L.Y "Hello Mimi MAO, Personally I have to say I'm a fan, cool news you are doing. . better than MY COUSIN HENG YU but he's good as well don't worry. .Yu family has to succeed in whatever they do. I own the B-E-S-T shop of the year, of all time, SAYONARA GIFT SHOP. What do you want me to tell you about myself? Well, my name is Xiaolu Yu. 24 years old, and I'm going to marry an AMAZING surgeon and I really love him, you know? I never thought I'd marry in this town due to my family. I have 2 brothers and a little sister who, somewhere around the world she's learning medicine in the UK. I'm 4'10" and still can beat up people. Why did I say that? I have no idea but I’m carrying a bamboo staff everywhere"

M.M “Wonderful. I hope you can beat up Heng Yu some day so I can report on it. So, as anyone should know, Sayonara sells a wide array of fashion accessories. In these past few months, what accessories have sold so well?”

L.Y “Since when I bought the shop, my main reason was to sell stuff everypne can buy and it doesn't matter their gender or how they look. . . I believe the most popular item for right now are the Club-Master Glasses. Not sure why everyone is buying it but it's wonderful glasses. . .I believe our new item, the Masked Star Aarring, is a bit popular as well. I didn't buy so much because I didn't think people would buy it and I was wrong. It got out of stock really fast. I'm mainly working on getting new plushies or new toy weapons because people love that. . .a lot. I have to say soon we will get a Kermit plush, I recommend waiting and seeing. In general, "fashion accessories" aren't my thing and this is why I prefer to ask my employees about that. In the future I'll put a place for suggestions in the shop. Another item that really popular is the Pentagram earrings, they matching everything you wearing because of their color and even me wore them few times”

M.M “Trend alert, readers and listeners, Masked Star Earrings are popular and selling fast. Now, since you get to sell and market so many accessories, what do you think the next big trend is going to be?”

L.Y "’The next big trend?’" hmmm, I never thought about this. . . interesting question. As an adult I never understood the whole kids and people who work or worked for my shop, this is why I gave them to wear whatever they want and yeah. I ASSUME it will be something edgy, not sure why but people really love edgy clothes and such as you can see even from the most popular items. . .Anyway I don't care about that, let people wear whatever they wants"

M.M “As we all should know now, Mrs. Yu has also invested some of her hard-earned cash into a tower. Do you have any big plans for your property?”

L.Y “Although I already rented a few floors, I had 2 reasons for investing for a tower; first of all is for my company, which is still in progress so I can't speak about that so much BUT! The second reason is my family, as I believe I'll have children in the future. I need a good place for them to live while I won't need to rely on my family or my fiance's family. . .And the tower was the most perfect idea! I have a lot of stuff to do in my property right now, but one of the floors will be for Sayonara as well. The lobby of my tower is free for everyone if they needs a place to hang out as there are chairs and comfortable place to sit down and rest"

M.M “And Mrs. Yu, we all need to know, what is something popular right now that you think is overrated?”

L.Y
"For some reason I see A LOT of shops selling pink bags, I never understood why it's popular and I don't think I'll understand in the future; I think it's really overrated and even not matching with most of the clothes, if you buying a bag at least buy a BLACK BAG?????? I don't like the pink color in general."

Mami Mio glanced down at her pink back, quietly placing it behind herself.

M.M “Fabulous. Has owning a shop at such a young age caused you any stress? How do you manage it all?”

L.Y "No, not at all. I'm almost 25 years old, I'm not that young. . .All my family started to work as you can see my big brother. .He's only 25 years old and already the Head-Nurse of the school. I recommend everyone to do the same thing as me, and then you will have time for everything. Keep your eyes on important stuff and not on drinking. .And I'm having fun, it's not like the only thing I'm focusing on is my job. I just know to keep my life between everything; As me and Noriaki, my boyfriend or soon to be husband whatever do you want to call it, not speaking about our jobs so much. I assume it's really easy, if you know about what I'm speaking"

M.M “And of course, because you deserve it, being a total girlboss and all, what is one thing you would like to tell all of Karakura?”

L.Y “BUY FROM SAYONARA! And go learn, don’t ditch school.”

Users who are viewing this thread