mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Karakea Grand Reopening!

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
1698851086026.png

Good afternoon citizens of Karakura! For a relatively long time the Karakura furniture store had been shut down. It recently reopened with a brand new look and nearly quadrupled the stock! In this article we’ll look into the different displays inside the store and the new furniture available to purchase for your home!

• Starting with the owner, Fernando Ferguson, the one who sells furniture, proudly runs the store alongside his trusty employees! Fernando has worked hard to gain more stock as well as a fresh new look for the store, which he renamed to “Karakea”! In a small interview with the local shopkeeper, Ferguson describes his store as "the perfect place to cook".​

• Starting at the front entrance, you can view a beautiful bedroom display accompanied by a small desk setup. The display features a double bed, birch shelving, sakura dividers, clothing hangers and more.​

• Walk a little ways down and you’ll stumble across the dining room setup, featuring family fun for everyone including the pets! Furniture includes dining chairs, a large dining table with a runner down the middle, a radio, and pet food bowl.

• To the left of the dining room setup you can view the office model! Featuring furniture such as swivel chairs, computers, stacks of books, a printer, whiteboard, and more! Bear in mind the price for all this furniture is quite easily affordable! Furniture ranges from 15,000 to 75,000 yen.

• The bathroom offers a rather minimalistic design including a modern toilet, towel, enclosed shower, and shelves you can store your belongings in! Recently Fernando has added toilet paper rolls to his stock! How convenient!

• As we near the end of our tour, we can see a stunning living room model, featuring more rustic looking furniture. Perfect for those who want a more cozy design! Furniture includes a fireplace, flat screen TV, minimalist couches, radios, and more!

• The “game room” offers a wide variety of options for today’s youth! Need to purchase your own gaming chair or console? Karakea has just the right options to satisfy your needs! Currently in popular demand is the infamous PS5 console, accompanied by its controllers.

• Last but not least, the kitchen display! There are plenty of options here to make your kitchen the talk of the town! Featuring the following furniture: wall clock, toaster, oven, stool, window curtains, refrigerator, and more!

After doing a quick survey with the public, here are some comments they've made on Ferguson's endeavours:

"I don't know because I've only been there once but its pretty nice and it has a lot of useful things."

"Hm. . I've seen plenty of new, cool and awesome furniture in there! It's honestly very cool. . Though I felt quite dissapointed when I looked at few of the prices. For example. . Before the Gaming Chair was introduced to that shop it was sold somewhere elsewhere as a only-store item. . . It's less expensive so that's great! But I'm still jealous I spent 150000 Yen on something that costs now.. What... 30000 Yen?"

"I think it's nice to have some new options, but they're... Incredibly overpriced."

"Ohhhh that one yeah I seen it its great."

"Yeah great addition honestly. I think the stuff is a bit overpriced though. Id really like to get a computer but they're just too expensive!"

Well you heard it, folks! In summary, Fernando, the owner of Karakea, offers a wide variety of furniture to suit your every need! From kitchen appliances to home entertainment, the man has it all ready for you to purchase and do whatever you want with! Thanks to this store remodel, the city now has a larger variety of furniture to bring home. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evenings, this is Dr. Davis, signing out!​

atjayy

Level 29
phvntombride
phvntombride
Omega+
first har har ha rhar harharh (W report)
EDIT: TAY BEAT ME TO IT I HATE U

Users who are viewing this thread