mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Karakura Crime

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable

Hello Karakura! It’s your favorite person, Sea KIrigaya! Today we’ll be going through the different gangs and organizations and the KPD's view on them, along with
an interview with the mayor​

THE FUEL
Crime is nothing new to Karakura due to its already raw and normal nature, to us that is. If you think about it, hearing the phrase “Someone just got killed!” is really a brush over for anyone who’s lived in Karakura long enough to build a tolerance for it, and that’s not a good thing either. While cops are trying their best to somewhat suppress or control the never-ending spike in crime, I do feel like it is possible with the help of the citizens and first-hand witnesses of these crimes. The extinction of Karakura will be the katana-wielding masked individuals that run around the town terrorizing anyone who shows even a hint of disrespect to them. We also need to talk about the people who are feeling and supplying these criminals with their equipment? No one has really talked or mentioned anything about it, but I feel like Karakura has a BlackMarket system that’s been hiding under the nose of the KPD. I’m going to refer to them as the “KMB” Karakura BlackMarket. The KBM from my theory has been around for years, even when Karakura was first founded, the KMB really goes way back due to the different gangs existing back then and using them as a source of weapons and material, supporting newer and older gangs through years to come and go, it really makes you wonder how long this has been an issue, I've been around for some gangs that have made it in Karakura history; Bakuto, 50 Blessings, 9th Circle, McCarthy and more. These were all gangs/families that have made dents in Karakura with Bakuto being the biggest one, word even went around that someone tried to recreate it but failed.

Gang Attire

this is a photo taken of alleged “Kaku Kai” members in masks and attire grouped up at the powerplant. While they do try to disguise
themselves as a bowling team I doubt that anyone would fall for that excuse anymore when their armbands are seen on full-body attire and on the scenes of murders, this is one of the many examples of the various “Gang Attires” across the city. These can range from simple headbands to full-body latex suits.. While it isn’t uncommon to see your local criminal run around in these, it’ll turn into a rare occurrence with the new law being implemented. I spoke to the mayor in a 1 on 1 interview about these issues and he noted that “As of this week anyone seen wearing a known gang attire is subject to arrest for gang affiliation” Mr. Koji also stated that If a citizen desires to wear clothing associated with murderers, they will be punished according to law” What this means is a big change in this type of issue for Karakura, making it almost 100% easier for the KPD to hunt these criminals down when they aren’t disguised. As of now, you can report anyone seen wearing any type of attire affiliated with any known gangs, these are currently only Kaku Kai. Akihito has not been deemed a threat by the public and I've personally had business with them. The police are urging citizens to be on the lookout for anyone in these types of attires.

HOTSPOTS
Criminal hotspots are nothing new, there are multiple criminal hotspots around the city. Notable ones would be; Powerplant, Sewers, Tunnels, and more surprisingly, apartment blocks. Criminals hang around these areas in large groups and in attire. It’s recommended that you stay far away from these groups and areas due to the high risk of someone getting harmed if anything like this behavior is seen please contact the police immediately as they could be up to no good. These areas are usually perfect places for criminal acts to go down. The powerplant currently holds an underground sewer area connected to the rest of the city. It’s said that victims of these crimes are kidnapped, and taken to any one of these areas and are either killed or tortured. Another thing to look out for is turfs among these criminal organizations. These can be either offices, garages or just normal-looking houses. But it’s safer to stay far from these places and try not to get yourself hurt.

My assistant and I got to speak with 2 police cadets Cider Murphy and Iris Cortez. We asked their opinions on the killing and hatred of police officers and referred to the death of the previous commissioner Rezio Tokushima

C.M: "Honestly, everyone has their own opinions. They don't have to Like us, we're here to do our job and help people. Whether it gets us killed or not. When the last commissioner
was killed, it was tragic, but I wasn't a part of the force then to know him enough."

I.C: "The only reason for people to despise the cops is that they get caught for their crimes and have to deal with the consequences. I may not know their backstories that led them to do what they do but whatever it may have been, it's never right to kill."

When asked about the "Clan" called Akihito and their opinions on the group they said this. note that Akihito is a supposedly legal organization that strives to help the city.

C.M: "I've had no interactions really with said 'gang other than attending to a call or two there, they seem as though they are good people. I guess."

I.C: "Personally, never really heard of the things they do before now. If what you say is true, I believe it is a nice thing to help though it would be better if they were cops rather than having to see them as a "gang " of some sort."

This moves us on to the mayor's perspective of thins where I have a small discussion with him.

I had a chat with our mayor Mr. Koji. When asked about the current measures being put in place to battle these problems we have he said.

M.K: " "We're making changes to laws and legislation all the time, small discrepancies and circumstances. For example, as of this week, anyone seen wearing a known gang attire is subject to arrest for gang affiliation, it wasn't that simple before. Crime has certainly seen a significant drop since the quick and concise elimination of Kishi, however, we
have also taken further crime prevention measures. We have || plans for a youth program with the aim of educating students on the topic of crime, alongside overall Prevention."

S.K: "Well, a youth program sounds interesting? I'm guessing you'd utilize some of the professors from the school... Along with that, that new law does sound interesting, does that mean if I put on my report say a Mo Kishi division attire. Citizens could recognize It on the street and, report it?"

M.K: "Yes, it would be offered to both high school and college students alike, as long as it follows the procedures necessary to get through the Senior Leadership Team. Correct, if a citizen desires to wear clothing associated with murderers, they will be punished accordingly by law."

With new laws and percussions being made I hope this
the report made your experience in Karakura just a bit safer. Thanks to my assistant for the help as well. As Karakura grows its population the crime counter goes up along with it, sadly the people must learn to cope with these problems while going on with their daily lives.

Last edited:

dão aula e olham tudo

Level 13
rottenspits
rottenspits
Rich
who would've thought that disguising your gang as a bowling team but still committing crimes wearing the gang's jacket would blow your cover

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
Still feels like yesterday the fact i lost my favorite char Andre Sakurako

Good report, well done!

Users who are viewing this thread