KotaLobo
Omega+
1711736897664.png
1711736988126.png

1711737048061.png
[The Recording Started[
O'Sullivan: “Alright! Starting, could I get your name?”

Masuo: “Choei Masuo.”

O'Sullivan: “Thank you for taking this time to interview, Mr. Masuo. My first question is why restaurants don't open that much? Is there a huge issue with it, or is there just not time on everyone's hands?”

Masuo: “Oh, call me Choei. Why restaurants don't open you ask... I try to open La Casa Nostra as often as I can but sometimes life says otherwise you know. Being a shop owner is very stressful and asks a lot from you. Not that I have ever owned a convenience store or anything. But people line up, pick up their items, and are there for at least 10 minutes... In restaurants, it's a whole different story. The average customer here spends about 40 minutes to 2 hours in the place, during this time the waiters have to prepare the items for them, seat them, and fulfill their requests, and as a shop owner, you have to do the same and deal with the issues regular waiters can't."

[Yelling was in the background..]

Masuo: "This is one of our newer waiters, I'm sure she can tell you firsthand how stressful the waiter job here is."

O'Sullivan: "Nice to meet you."

Steele: “Hi! Like Masuo said, things can get a little bit hectic, but over time things tend to get simpler. It's a memory game, personally.”

O'Sullivan: “Yeah, I'm sure it can get stressful, especially when it gets busy and you're new. Along with it being stressful for both the shopkeeper and waiter or waitress, can the management also be stressful? I've never worked higher up in any shop before, along with many others, so I'm curious.”

Masuo: “For the management it depends, if the shopkeeper is good at keeping a proper structure like me then management can be very easy for the shopkeeper. But even then, there are times it can be tough, like now. Most of my management team currently needs to be more active, hence I'm training this waiter to become a part of it, she has quite some potential. In La Casa Nostra we use a cellular management structure, meaning.. I directly oversee the managers and each oversees a small team of employees, who also oversee a small team of employees, who also oversee a small team of newer employees. This way I don't have to directly keep an eye on everything and have clear oversight of the employees in my restaurant.”

O'Sullivan: “Has there ever been a time when you didn't have this type of system within a shop? If so, was there a difference between this type of system and the other?”

Masuo: “Not really... I took over this restaurant from the previous owner quickly after I finished my education, I've learned about different systems and all and thought this would work nicely.”

O'Sullivan: “I see. Another I have is about the restock. I've lived here since I was about sixteen, so I know that inflation has gone insane here over the years. Has that ever been an issue with this restaurant or them?”

Masuo: “In my opinion, restocks are immensely expensive to begin with, they've become slightly more expensive but in relation to 5 years ago it hasn't increased much.”

O'Sullivan: “Is this your first time working at a shop, or have you worked at one before?”

Steele: “No, this is not my first time working at a shop. I've worked at three shops, including this one.”

O'Sullivan: “Were the shops also restaurants, or just regular ones where you're in for five to ten minutes and out with what you purchased?”

Masuo: “This is definitely the best one though.”

Steele: “One of them was a restaurant, the other was an accessory store. Not to make his ego go up, but yes, this shop is one that I look forward to working. Lol.”

O'Sullivan: “I get it, it seems like a very nice shop to work at. Compared to the other restaurant you worked at previously, do you think this system is better and easier to understand, or is there any difference?”

Steele: “Honestly? La Casa has a more organized layout I'd like to say. If a customer asks for alcohol, I know where to go with no hesitation - it's more cohesive and understandable. But yeah, it's just easy.”

O'Sullivan: “What do you two think is causing the decline in the restaurants here other than what's been stated?”

Masuo: “The lack of profit, easy answer.”

Steele: “Yeah, I fink.”

Masuo: “Compared to stores like Sayonara Giftshop, running a restaurant is not only much more effort, it's much less rewarding.”

O'Sullivan: “Thank you Ms. Steele and Choei for allowing me to interview both of you today.”

Masuo: “You too.”

1711737149406.png

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
The shopping district will slowly make its comeback and be back in business making it better and hopefully more active than before.

Anyways W report!

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
time to burn down LCN to make this a reality - jk jk...

*pst pst, hide the oil... Tippie can't see it*

Users who are viewing this thread