toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+

1645643588732.png

23/02/2022
TOMOCHIN TAIKAN

Good evening Karakura News, this is Tomochin Taikan with some rather perplexing news.

We had hoped that any targeted attacks or severe crime would be on the low ever since the life-threatening Kishi situation, however something completely devastating has posed a threat to Karakura.

Apart from the police force, we know of few individuals that have legal possessions of firearms within the bounds of the city - however as of recent more and more incidents of gun-wielding individuals causing threat have been uncovered. This leads us to just last night where there was a shooting within one of Karakura’s towers.

Kurabu Tower, owned by Ena Sang, suffered a shooting quite suddenly. An unidentified helicopter entered Karakura and flew toward the tower, it’s last floor being assaulted with machine gun bullets. The perpetrator is currently unknown, however we should have trust in the Karakura Police Department to get to the bottom of this soon. Not much is known to the public as a police investigation is currently ongoing, so the resources given to KN are extremely limited on the subject. If you know anything and wish to report, contact the police or the News number where your anonymous tip will be forwarded.

I had a brief interview with an unnamed officer from the police department regarding the matter.

TT: "So, what public information are you currently able to disclose on the recent Kurabu tower shooting?"

KPD: "Well currently I'm not able to disclose much information on this topic but I can say we're working our hardest to figure out who's behind this."

TT: "Understood. . Do you think you're anywhere close to finding the culprit as of now? Or how they managed to bring firearms into Karakura unseen?"

KPD: "The only way I can think of them smuggling weapons into Karakura is using a Helicopter honestly. We're going somewhere in this case but as of right now we still don't know who the culprit behind this is."

TT: "Right.. Are the victims of the attack doing well, or is that unknown to you?"

KPD: "I'm unaware of how any of them are doing but I hope they're all doing okay."

TT: "Thank you for this brief interview, do you wish your name to stay anonymous upon publishing?"

KPD: "Of course. I would like to stay anonymous for my safety, though I'll be telling my fellow officers I was the one interviewed."

DO YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO KARAKURA NEWS WITH AN IDEA OR CONCEPT:
CALL: 0209804487

HunterHampter

Level 62
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
oh... what a shame, such a tragic incident... wonder who could've done such thing!
Minecraft Screenshot 2022.03.17 - 21.08.15.53.png

(It's not real ingame items, im using Figura)

Users who are viewing this thread