shishi

Level 72
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
fallEn OffiCer funeral.gif

7/2/2022
Umeda Kame

Yesterday I had the privilege of attending a private funeral for the deaths of Reizo Tokushima, Paola Kodama, and Andre Sakurako. The event began with both EMS and officers dressed in their formal wear, and in a neat line; High rank -> Lowest Rank.

The commissioner briefly departed with the hospital director, in search of a fitting sight for the funeral. After that, the two returned to gather their faction members. There was also an appearance from Mayor Alex Koji.

We made our way to the site, and the commissioner started it off with a lovely speech about each of the fallen...
After the speech, he allowed members of the force to give speeches. Here is a list of all who spoke about them, from what I remember.

Dorris Kodama, Paola Kodama’s daughter
Jackson Kinoshira
Malachi Morales
Julia Hart
Amalia Fawcett
Pavel Popovich

Hikaru Luxe, the person who confessed their love to Paola...
Nikko Saiky
Shinmen Takezo
Sophie Sakurako

If I forgot your name, apologies

In the middle of the speech, a male interrupted. Dale Blinder was his name. I was asked to not touch on this a lot so I'll just briefly go over it. Dale knelt down in front of Officer Kodama’s grave, placed his hands behind his head, and spoke about turning himself in; he didn’t specify though. He was quickly taken back to the station.

This funeral was to remember the great officers we had, people we should look up to, and people who risk their lives to make yours safer. Regardless of your opinion on police, please give the families your condolences to support them through this as they may still be struggling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread