Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
KA News
PARKING SPOTTERS
Parking Lots of Karakura
February 23, 2024

Hey, It’s Leo again, after quite a bit.. Now in today’s report we’re gonna talk about something car related but also city related, which is the existence and purposes for Parking Lots. Now It’s clear that for the most part, Parking Lots around the town are often used for Car Meets, and depending on which store is open.. Well… for parking.

But it has come to my attention that sometimes and when I say sometimes, I mean most of the times.. I see people park their cars just on the shoulder of the roads, similarly to how most people park their cars in the suburbs area of Mainland Japan, now this pops the question… Do we need parking lots in Karakura? And should we have them for each side of the Shopping District’s area?

After several interview with a sample of people who owns cars and often go from A to B with it, while some say more parking lots are simply acceptable, some others say we don’t need them, and both sides have a valid point.

And It’s no secret that some parking spaces are better than the others, which also pushes the reason we need more of these parking lots in possible places such as Shopping District’s center area, however this would also removes possible spots for a more important additions in the town, such as more buildings, housings, shops, other types of services and… well… more housing. But aside from all that, Personally I think Parking lots in Karakura right now are… well.. Enough, as much as cars have a big culture in the town, parking lots that we have right can hold most cars that are parked just fine.

And that’s honestly just about the jist of it, Parking Lots in karakura has already been used for tons of activities such as Car Shows, sometimes public shows, and what we have especially the parking lot over at the Entrance of the Beach by Daisuki-Yohin, and the other one over at the Bowling alley is pretty much enough, although there are smaller parking spots around town such as this at the front of the Public Gym (That no one ever goes to, seriously… go work out or something.)

And that concludes my Report about Parking Lots, It’s a shorter report for sure because.. Well.. It is.. There's not much to talk about when it comes to parking lots, This is Leo Volante, signing off.

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487 or message us on Onrain @KaNews

Users who are viewing this thread