Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+

1643996395154.png

22/01/2022
TOMOCHIN TAIKAN

Happy Friday, Karakura!

Recently, there’s been a lot of negativity in the media due to sudden gang attacks or tough court cases. The city as a whole has suffered a lack of positive influence recently. We’re turning a new page as we enter February, the name literally stems from “to cleanse” - so, let’s do exactly that!

I went around the city, asking people how they cope healthily when things get tough, and what advice they would give to others. Feel free to take any of these tips or call the number at the bottom of this report if you’d like to respond or give your own opinion!

[IZUKE.MP4] >
[TT] “First off, do you feel comfortable giving your name?”
“Yes, I am. Do you want my full name?”
[TT] “First name works, but it’s up to you.”
“Then, my name is Izuke”
[TT] “Good evening, Izuke! I'm doing a little survey around Karakura to see how people deal with negativity! So, what do you like to do that's nice and relaxing when things get tough?”
“I don’t do anything really, as a professor, I just deal with it. But if it does get that bad I go to the lighthouse and stare at the water during the night to help me calm down and relax, I guess.”

[TT] “Thank you so much for sharing, Izuke! That was lovely.”

Izuke told us a little about how she chooses to cope with the negativity in her life, which works for some people but holding it all in can have long-term negative effects in your life! You may suffer from spontaneous aggression or just constantly feeling wrong if you refuse to speak out when you don’t feel good about yourself. Maybe, you need to chill out like Izuke does! If you have a safe spot, just for you, where you can pipe down and sit around on your own for a bit, you should use that when you don’t feel the greatest. Or, maybe you need the opposite! Try turning on some loud music and going with the flow. Everyone is different..

[LENA.MP4] >
[TT] “Do you mind sharing your name? Just a first name is fine!”
[L] “Lena.”
[TT] “Good morning, Lena! I'm doing a survey around Karakura to see how people deal with negativity when things get tough. Would you mind telling me a bit about something you do that makes you happy when times are rough?”
[L] “When I’m going through a rough patch I like to do witch craft as it calms me down!”
[TT] “Would you mind telling me a bit more about why it makes you feel better?”
[L] “Witch craft makes me feel better, as I grew up around it and it reminds me of my family.”
[TT] “Thank you so much for sharing!”

So, maybe what you need is to do something you love! Lena here is experienced in witch craft, so it helps her calm down when she’s struggling. Maybe you’re good at knitting, or painting, and perhaps even gardening? Regardless, try sitting down and doing something you’re already pretty decent at, it might make you feel whole and accomplished to finish a piece that you enjoy, or just getting involved in general! If you’re out of ideas, try accompanying a friend and let them teach you about something they enjoy.

[DYLAN.MP4] >
[TT] “Great! First, do you feel comfortable sharing your firstname?”
[D] “I’m Dr. Edgeworth, but my first name is Dylan.”
[TT] “Alright..! It's lovely to meet you! I'm doing a survey to see how people in Karakura deal with negativity. So, would you mind telling me a positive way you cope when times are tough?”
[D] “Finally, someone talking about positive things in a town full of negative.. Well, I typically spend my time with my chaotic family. My wife never fails to make me smile. Unless it’s my sister, she tends to drive me crazy.”
[TT] “How sweet! Do you ever take a break from people, or do you feel more relaxed in their presence?”
[D] “Depends on who I’m with. I find enjoyment in watching people be happy, but nothing compares to a peaceful moment with just me and my piano back in my studio. Music helps me process emotions.”
[TT] “Thank you so much, that was lovely.”

Some people enjoy other people! If you’re a social butterfly and feeling down, put yourself out there! Go to a party, or a gathering.. Maybe set something up with your friends so you guys can all hang out. If people make you happy, surround yourself with those you care about. Make sure you always know when it’s time to step back, like Dylan here.

DO YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO KARAKURA NEWS WITH AN IDEA OR CONCEPT:
CALL: 0209804487

SCREENSHOT CREDIT:
@HokuTana

Users who are viewing this thread