players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Sayonara Gift Shop Charity Action

WhiteSnowy1737

Level 28
WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
KARAKURA NEWS
Topic written by Akiko Nakamura (WhiteSnowy1737)
1703376311889.png

December 23, 2023

Hello Karakura! Beautiful day, right? I would like to tell you about my experience at the Sayonara gift shop event!
Anyway, the experience that Miss Xiolou Saiky provided us during this period was incredible!

The event Sayonara Gift Shop

The event started in a fun way for everyone, there was Santa Claus who distributed gifts and took photos with everyone. It really was something very cute

But my favorite part that really had fun was when THE GRINCH APPEARED AND STOLE ALL THE GIFTS!

It was really cool to see everyone running towards the forest to rescue all the stolen gifts and the elf who ended up being kidnapped by the Grinch. It was a tense moment for everyone present at the event.

In the end, everything worked out and the elf was rescued, as well as all the gifts that Santa Claus was distributing to the children, including the heroes who were honored by the store!

The grinch surrendering and starting to dance was incredible, and Sayonara Gift Shop is very grateful for the courage of these heroes, they saved Christmas! And the grinch just walked away thinking what he's going to do next Christmas, but we hope he doesn't come back anytime soon

Anyway, Sayonara gift shop did the right thing by holding this event, everyone had fun, and Xiaolu Saiky thanked everyone for participating, and I'm grateful to have been able to see this and record this magnificent moment.
It was funny and at the same time exciting to watch, you know?

I wish everyone at Sayonara Gift Shop, and the citizens of Karakura, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Do you have something that you’d like to report, or be reported on?
Call the Reporter Hotline at (020)-980-4487 or message us on Onrain @KaNews

Users who are viewing this thread