mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News! / SchoolRP News!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Okay, so this will be a series of LOOC and IC news about the server. I plan to go over Common pre known knowledge (Not being metagame as it Should be common knowledge to most players. This is all for fun, If you see any of it as minimodding, I hope it doesnt look like that, as it is just a player news report idea I had!

IC:
The Herrington Estates

1.png

LOOC:

See Thread https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/luke-herrington-family-biography-ヘリントン.13237/

Herrington View

- November 10th 2018

"The Raid"

Near enough two weeks later, Charles gets word of a possible Police Raid that was being planned on theHerrington Estates.

Charles invites Jonny to investigate with him, in which they both after gathering a decent amount of information contact Luke about the oncoming 'threat'. Following this- Everybody is advised to leave the estates temporarily leaving Luke behind in order to be questioned, if needed of course.

Meanwhile inside a briefing was being held, as well as a small 'punishment' for the K.P.D due to their apparent bad behaviour.

Charles and Jonny continued to patch in updates on the situation- Before then sending out messages announcing their exit and charge towards the estates.

As the K.P.D neared the estates, nobody seemed to be in a state of panic, due to preparations already being in place for an such as this. As they all arrived at the gates and burst in, Luke was the first one present with an umbrella in his right hand and a flip-phone in his left, in which he dropped both and raised his hands,willingly before gradually dropping to his knees.

The Police shortly after cuffed him, and left him sitting there before searching the rest of the estates, only to discover two sleeping children and Dove. The rest of the estates were empty.

A few of the brothers who were roaming around outside the gate were also brought in and cuffed, but nothing drastic was done to anybody.

Of course when the Police first uncovered Jerry they were in a state of panic, but Jerry continued to trod along his path, ignoring their efforts to 'detain' him, which shortly after they gave up on doing.

After finding nothing but an ancient room behind a waterfall, in which after they simply questioned Luke- in particular, and asked for any information regarding apartments and homes, before packing up and leaving.

Voice Of Solo - Cult

IC:
2.png

LOOC:

See Thread https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/voice-of-solo-religious-cult-vos.15325/#post-49954

A Religious Cult lead very strictly on Christian principles.

LOOC:

SIGNS SHOP

Finally! Shop Signs are back! Thank F- *Keeps it PG* FRIDGE! Yea- That one!

This means, Shops will now go back to getting Stock as usual, MEANINGGGGG, SHOPS ARE COMING BACK TO BEING ACTIVE, Can I hear a 'Yay!~' No? Nononono, DO IT.. *Waits a couple seconds* COME ON GUYS. Okay- Okay guys, Maybe we can work on that later?

DELIVERY

There is a new Delivery-Man

Me~!

yEs, THANK U FOR ALL THE CLAPS, NO NO, YOU ARE ALL TOO KIND.

SCHOOL
3.png
Teachers are on a massive low nearly scrapping 2016's 1 teacher amount.

Currently there is only, 11 Teachers, Only 4 of them seem to be active, that being @Mysticalbre and @SprinklesOnToast, @Strawberry, @ICly CONGRATS ON BEING ACTIVE YOU FOUR, WE LOVE YOU.

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

VR
Turns out, a lot of us, including me. . . Have run into this, DONT CLICK ON YOUR VR, For all I care, Get rid of it! It glitches you in the VR World! Lucky enough for me I had a popo account to jail my VR Trapped user!
BOOK GLITCH
There is a glitch going around (Only if you use a version other than 1.13.1) Where, when you edit a book it crashes your game, JUST, DONT USE ANY OTHER VERSION, JUST DONT DO IT, PROMISE?

SHOPS!
Congrats on @SecretSynthesis for getting Shop 8 recently, CONGRATS MAN!

As well as Shop 14 being added, It is an aquarium made in the Creative Server, It looks absolutely amazing! @Sea Is now the owner of it, Wish him good luck! GOOD LUCK MISOKI!!!

Now! There is a couple of unowned shops still waiting to get a new owner!

See Thread https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-roster.12391/
Shop 5!

Shop 5 - Unowned [Restaurant]

Shop 9 - Unowned [Fast Food Place]

Shop 10 - Unowned [Restaurant]

I wish the best of luck to anyone applying!

STAFF

Congrats to @Flaros, @Jeeps544331 and @Dumbrarere being added as Trial, Despite the fact no body really knew them, I happened to know 2 of the 3 of them before they were staff, Both being Q U A L I T Y Rpers, Think im saying this for Staff Clout?
Im not, Try RPing with them, Especially @Flaros. He is like a 20% Lower then Miles when his going pro. Yeah that good!

POLICE

Earlier two cops died, including @Vex and @GermanCookies's characters!

WHAT A MEAN GUY YOU ARE!! @Srav

OH, and Police apps are open, Send your apps to @Srav

-----------------------------------------------------------
Issue 1 of SchoolRP News owo!~

Last edited:

Aania

Level 169
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania