mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Should it become illegal to go in the sewers?

Crovantist

Level 12
CroLobster
CroLobster
Omega+
Karakura Smartphones or flip-phones What does the public like more! (3).png

Sewers ILLEGAL?!?!?! WOAH!!!

The sewers are an extremely dangerous place in Karakura most known for it’s crime and being an endless maze. After looking more into it, I decided to ask around to see what people thought about it, and whether or not it should even be legal to enter. I got the voiced opinions of Judge Tachitsu, and Officer Yong-Sun Seong. I got their permission to record our talks and decided to leave it as a transcript for those reading!

Untitled (1500 x 500 px) (9).gif

Officer Yong-Sun Seong Interview

[!] An MP3 was attached with a transcript provided [!]

Ezio: First, what is your name and if you’d like it to be public?

Yong: Yong-Sun Seong, I’m fine with my name being public.

Ezio: So, you know about the crime that happens in the sewers, correct?

Yong: Yes, of course.

Ezio: Do you think that it should be illegal to enter them? From an officer's point of view.

Yong: Perhaps so.. However, the sewers can also be used as a way to get away from bad people. It’s also a public area that can be entered no matter what. Neither is it safe, Even if it was illegal, it’d be hard to get those that pass into it.

Ezio: Do you think the crime rates would go down if the sewers became illegal, or do you think it would stay leveled?

Yong: In all honesty it’d go higher.

Ezio: What makes you say that? You think there could be a solution?

Yong: If we just keep making more stuff illegal, people will come after us, no matter the reason. We’re already called-. There is no solution.. Only to keep fighting to protect Karakura from crime. We need more officers that really mean it when they say they want to protect the people.

Ezio: I see, just one last thing is all. Do you think that the people who work in the sewers can be dangerous? Or do you think most people escape the sewers to do, like what you said, escape those who are dangerous to their well being. Do you think people mainly use the sewers to not get caught by CCTV?

[!] The Recording suddenly cut off, a malfunction! [!]

That’s all there was to that! Had a bit of uh, technical difficulties but Yong basically said it was to hide in places people felt comfortable yada yada or something.

Untitled (1500 x 500 px) (8).gif

Judge Tachitsu

[!] The recording started [!]

Ezio: So Judge Tachitsu, like discussed over the phone, I’m doing an interview about the legal status of the KArakura Sewers. Do you have any input on if it should become illegal? Or stay the way it

Tachitsu: Before I offer my input, could you go into more detail of what the ‘legal status’ pertains to?

Ezio: Here is the information I’ve gathered, on these flash drives are voice recordings of past interviews.When I refer to ‘legal status’ I am referring to if it should be enforced by the KPD to keep people out of the sewers. It is a major crime hotspot

Tachitsu: Hmm. I find it hard to believe that the KPD currently have enough resources to keep the people out, but I do know that they patrol them at times. Whilst I can agree that the sewers are a major criminal hotspot, it is simply not something we could enforce. They are vast, seemingly endless at times. Finding oneself in the sewers is already trespassing, they are private property. The major problem lies in the fact that we cannot enforce it most of the time.

Ezio: I see, if we had the resources to do so, do you think it should be enforced? Some of the people I’ve spoken with claim that the sewers can offer protection from people being in trouble. Stating if they are being chased by true criminals, they can escape into the maze down there.

Tachitsu: In my personal opinion, yes. As should fines be handed out to those that find themselves within the powerplant. If one truly is in danger there are other means to seek protection, one being going into protective custody. If one truly believes themself to be in danger then there is by far the best option, to remain with your friends and family whilst risking grave injury shouldn’t even be an option.

Ezio: I see, thank you Judge Tachitsu for your time. Is there anything else you would like to add?

[!] The recording came to a halt [!]

He had nothing else to add, it was lovely speaking with these two and hearing out their views! From two sides of a coin, it still seems that something that people view as a danger, but can’t be fully put to a halt.

Do you have something you wish to let us know about? Give us a ring!
(030)-980-4487 (P.S. No, I will not be picking up calls about your life problems, I'm looking at you Blaire Togomi.)

1710967243908.png

EnderBubs

Level 57
Eh lowkie mid he should have been the one attacked and not Darius (kidding love it man, I just suggest to lower the front size a bit, it will make it easier to read!)

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Yong-Sun Seong was the best part of this report (Love it Cro, keep at it)

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
consumes the entire report in one big bite (it was yummy(you spelt officer wrong(i love this report)))

Users who are viewing this thread