KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
1685836270732.png
Do you like wearing masks and committing crimes? Well, too bad for you! Just earlier today, Commissioner Yeager Schwarz held a public speech at the front of Town Hall explaining the new law about masks due to the crime rate in Karakura rising once again after a while of it being calm and quiet.

1685836270801.png
[The recording started with the text written out underneath]

Schwarz
- “Good morning everyone. We gathered you all here to inform you and keep you updated, rightfully so as citizens of Karakura, about the current state of the city. As many of you may have unfortunately experienced, our city has been struck by several criminals who have tried to destabilize Karakura by targeting police officers, including myself. I will be making a full recovery and will return to my duties as soon as my condition allows me. We will not be frightened by these wrong-doers, much less those who hide themselves behind petty masks.

However, we haven’t solely gathered you all to talk about my health condition. After a thorough talk with the mayors and lawmakers, a new law has been passed to retaliate against this wave of criminality. Anyone who is actively committing a felony or any sort of assault while wearing a mask for concealment purposes will have their masks seized by law-enforcement officers.

Masks are a common issue here in Karakura. As a result of this, many criminals, or dare I say, cowards, have managed to escape the hands of justice. However, with this new law, the city will hopefully be safer and better. Thank you all for understanding, and we wish you the best during these hard times.”

[The recording came to an end with a click]

Do you feel a certain way about this new law concerning masks and crime? Whether you agree or disagree with this new law being placed in order to help Karakura become better and hopefully safer, tell us how you feel about it through Onrain if you’d like! Until next time, peace.

Do you have something you’d like reported?
Call the reporter hotline! - (020) 980-4487

Users who are viewing this thread