KARAKURA NEWS | Summer Plans

KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+

Y’know what they say, “April showers bring May flowers!” Currently, it’s springtime, and as we all know, it’s currently springtime, which means it’s almost time for the summer! Today, we’ll be interviewing citizens of Karakura to see what they’re planning to do during the hot Summer days here in the city!

1683838731944.png
[The recording started with text written out underneath]

Antoinette
- “To start off, could I get all of your names, ages, and occupations please?”

Walter - "Walter, 20, college student”

Pascal - “Pascal Hecht, I’m 20 and also in college.”

Hanako - “I’m Hanako Ivankov, I’m 18! I’m a high school student, studying to be KPD!”

Antoinette - “Lovely to meet you three, now! It’s currently springtime, though summer is slowly creeping up on us. During the summer, do any of you have any kind of plans during it?”

Hanako - “Uhm... Might go to Canada and America! I have family in Canada and Utah, and I’d love to meet them again!”

Walter - "I’ll be going on a cruise, for 7 days and then just chill. Probably longer, but I’m not too sure.”

Pascal - “I’m likely heading out of town for a little while, not too sure on a location yet… After that? I’ll just see whatever comes up when I’m back.”

Antoinette - “Oh? All of those sound fun and… Somewhat eventful, maybe they’ll be more eventful than you know they’ll all be! In Karakura, what kind of events would you like to see happen or planned during the summer?”

Walter - "Maybe a pool party, or a party at the beach, that would be nice.”

Hanako - “Well, I think a trip that the school sets up for a field trip could be a lot of fun! Like where everyone in the school goes to Disney Land or something… Or Universal Studios!”

Pascal - “Or maybe a small music festival at the beach, get some local bands up on the stage? The beach could use some life outside of the pier which is rather dead.”

Antoinette - “Fair enough honestly, though those sound like really cool ideas for planned-out events. Before we end off here, is there anything any of you would like to add?”

Hanako - “Uhh… Eichi Ivankov is gay and denies it when he said he had a boyfriend. And he smacked me earlier!”

Walter - “A party on the street would be cool, like the one that the Bobcats and Spartans made with stands where you can buy things, that would be pretty cool too.”

Antoinette - “Oh..-”

Hanako - “For telling his stepson that he had int-”

[The recording cut off]

1683838731993.png
[The recording would start and the dialogue was written underneath]

Antoinette - “To start off, could I get your age, name, and occupation please?”

Rose - “Rose Lilly, and I’m 18, a high school student.”

Antoinette - “Lovely to meet you, Rose! To start off, what do you plan on doing over the summer here in Karakura? Any fun plans?”

Rose - “Well, I already found a home since I was homeless and the rent is as cheap as 7k, so I will be rooming there for a while but other than that, I’m not sure.”

Antoinette - “Oh… Well, if you could recommend any events for run ideas for Karakura to have throughout the summer, what would any be?”

Rose - “I would probably recommend a run through the streets for athletes to get them pumped up as a 2k sprint or so on.”

Antoinette - “Oh? Sounds like a really fun and interesting idea in my opinion! Before we end this, is there anything you’d like to add on?”

Rose - “Anyone who crosses me will end up in a coma.”

Antoinette - “Oh. Okay… Thanks for the interview!”

[The recording ended]

[The image wouldn’t load]
[The recording started with dialogue written underneath]

Antoinette - “Could I get your names, ages, and occupations please?”

Daichi - “Umm… I’m Daichi, 20, and in college.”

Leo - “Leo, 18, and a high school student.”

Antoinette - “So, summertime is coming pretty quickly here ‘n all that jazz, but y’know, we need plans for that. Do you have any plans for the summer?”

Leo - “We’re starting a charity for the summer…”

Antoinette - “Oh? That’s fun! What for?”

Leo - “Uh children, it’s for the kids. . .”

Daichi - “Oh uh… Hmm. I don’t have any right now, I might go back to Korea for a bit because I grew up there. Might see my friends.”

Antoinette - “Sounds interesting! So, it can be a bit boring here sometimes throughout the summer for some people. What kind of ideas or events do you think would be fun for the city?”

[The audio cut ahead..]

Daichi
- “A festival of some kind!”

Antoinette - “Any kind of festival in particular or…?”

Leo - “Yeah, it’s called the Festival of Rizz for real.”

Daichi - “Anyway like a parade? Something that everyone can enjoy, but yeah..”

Antoinette - “Yeah uh… Thanks for the interview!”

[The audio cut off with a scream at the end]

With this report coming to an end, think about what you want to do for the summer and what events you might want to help plan out for the citizens so everybody can have fun together! Feel free to tell us YOUR summer plans through Onrain!

Do you have something you’d like reported?
Call the reporter hotline! - (020) 980-4487

Users who are viewing this thread