mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | The Mechanic

EnderBubs

Level 58

THE MECHANIC - EMS workers Naomi Inoue and Callista Mavros KIDNAPPED and ASSAULTED by masked figure!

By: Darius Ikemori

02/25/2024

Tragic news today as this story officially becomes public beyond KPD, EMS, and close friends of the victims. On the 18th of January beloved EMS higher-ups Callista Mavros and Naomi Inoue were assaulted and kidnapped by a masked figure who goes by the name ‘The Mechanic’. In this report, I will cover what exactly went down, as well as personal interviews with the victims Callista and Naomi, and the Mechanic himself.

THE ATTACK AND HOW IT OCCURRED:
On the 18th of January, 2024, Callista and Naomi were off duty by 11-7 when the mechanic, who was wearing all blackout and a version of a kitsune mask, took Naomi. Naomi froze up when he was grabbed, Callista stated and I quote “It was his fight or flight response. He froze up and just couldn't move or call for help..” - Callista Mavros

Callista chased them down deep into the woods into a mountain, and finally into a cave where both of their names were spray painted, and the clock’s gear was hung up. The cave was one of the many hidden cave systems within the mountain. Though Callista didn't remember the exact location, using the information she provided I was able to locate it and photograph it to give a visual of where this all took place

There are two entrances to this cave. Either from A, the pool of water in the abounded house to the right of the mountain's hiking path. Or B, a small hidden entrance directly on the side of the mountain. With two entrances into this cave, and a total of 5 forest entrance points that the Mechanic could have taken for this kidnapping, that leaves a potential of 6 paths the Mechanic could have taken to kidnap the two victims.
The red dots represent CCTV cameras that are owned by KPD. And the red arrows represent which way those CCTV cameras face. This does mean that while 11/7 has a lot of blindspots CCTV-wise, the hiking trail is covered by a single CCTV camera. However, if you are capable of jumping high enough, you can go around this camera and climb the mountain BEFORE you get to the trail. This does mean CCTV footage is potentially useless in this case due to the number of routes the Mechanic could have taken to avoid the three cameras

[!] Viewer Discretion Is Advised, the next section of the report contains details into the assault itself. If you are not comfortable with this please look away [!]

The two were tied down with ropes, their wrists, and ankles tied tightly. The two were trapped in that cave for 20 days. 20 entire days of malnourishment and dehydration for the two EMS workers. Callista stated and I quote “No one bothered to fucking look. I had to be put on a feeding tube and fluids for weeks after I got out”.
The question remains, where was KPD during all of this? And what is KPD doing with this case? More on that later

The torment that occurred in the cave was mostly physiological, which will be discussed later on. Though both EMS members went through horrific physician injuries
Callista was personally kicked and beaten, her head slammed into walls. Most often those beatings occur in the head which causes multiple concussions to many degrees. She was slashed across her forearm with a naginata, as well as slashed in the abdomen leaving behind a gash. She was waterboarded, even drowned and almost died. Other injuries include:
. Broken Nose

. Broken Rib
. The neck had bruising from when he choked her out
. Water in her lungs
. Rope burns on both wrists and ankles
Truly tragic, she faced all of these injuries all while being weak from a lack of food and water. With no sunlight, no warmth. Callista also stated that she and Naomi would often pass out due to the severe amount of head trauma both workers faced

As for Naomi’s side regarding injuries. He lost his entire left pinkie finger. Cut off presumably by the weapon, though he didn't wish to answer any further questions regarding his injuries

After he was done with the two, he took their radios pressed code 0, and spoke into it. Though Callista’s mind is foggy from it due to her arm being cut and her passing out.
Naomi doesn't remember much of what was said either

CALLISTA MAVROS AFTER THE ATTACK:
As mentioned earlier, the poor doctor was left in the ECU for weeks after being saved. She was so malnourished she now struggles to eat on a daily, and when in recovery she had to be fed through a feeding tube. As well as she was put on liquids constantly just so her body could recover in those weeks.
Luckily, as of right now Callista physically has made almost a full recovery! The only thing that hurts is her arm.
As for her mental health, it's slowly recovering too! Overtime of course

NAOMI AFTER THE ATTACK:
Naomi was not much of a talker regarding the subject, it was hard to get any information regarding his side but that's ok. He was put in the ECU for a few weeks, just like Callista. It seemed as though he also now struggles to eat normally due to the malnourishment. He was given a feeding tube within a few days into ECU after people noticed he wasn't eating. As well as an IV providing liquids

Though physically he has made a full recovery! He does struggle with eating habits though, of course, caused by malnourishment the mechanic caused
As for mental health, Dr. Inoue has been taking a leave of absence for his mental health and plans to seek therapy shortly. His mental health is slowly recovering! A shameful experience for a doctor who wasn't even supposed to be involved

WHY THE MECHANIC CHOSE THEM?
After searching for a bit I was able to come in contact and arrange a personal interview with the Mechican himself in the sewers. His identity was kept secret for his and the victim's safety.
In the interview, we discussed why he chose Callista and Naomi out of all EMS and government workers. Below is that interview. View discretion may be advised

[!] The Mechanic’s audio/voice would be a bit distorted, making it so you wouldn't be able to pinpoint or track the voice. Though you could clearly makeout the words

‘MECHANIC’: "Ah, yes. Good question." He paused "You see.. I can't exactly say I am the type to give my exact reasoning, however, I will see to it that you get a satisfying answer." They were simply not up to standard, per se. They didn't meet my requirements, and didn't abide by my requests. Callista was a special reasoning, however for the sake of her reputation.. It will remain unnamed."

Darius: “I see, so your victims need to meet a special amount of recruitments, as well as meet your requests and demands prior to you kidnapping them?

‘MECHANIC’: "I don't kidnap people for no reason. I am immoral, unethical- indeed. However, I have not the need to kidnap innocent individuals; you could say."

Darius: “So you're saying you kidnap immoral people? Who has done wrong in a sense?"

‘MECHANIC’: "Yes." He paused, before continuing. "However, I wouldn't say Naomi Inoue deserved it."

Darius: "Oh? So then why involve him in your attack?"

‘MECHANIC’: "This was meant to serve as a flash 'threat' of sorts against Callista. You see, both of them sat in the same 11-7 hotspot. They were bubbly, happy, and all that. I only wanted to taunt Callista Mavros after what she did, and that was by kidnapping Naomi Inoue. However, she chose to follow the trail where I took the head psychiatrist. With that being said, I decided to take them in for a little ride; twenty days, to be precise.

Darius: "I see, so when it comes to you choosing who gets punished or not. Do you choose people who PERSONALLY hurt or demoralize you or just in general?

‘MECHANIC’: "First, your point. You're indeed on point. I kidnap people who tend to personally hurt or demoralize me. However, that's not the only reason." He paused for a moment "As for the second point, I also take immoral people hostages. I am not particularly monstrous. People who are notorious criminals also get the same severity in punishment and torture in a sense."

Darius: "I see, that makes sense I suppose. If you don't mind me asking, what do you consider a demoralizing or hurtful action in general AND towards you?"

‘MECHANIC’: "I will leave this question unanswered to an extent. However, those who directly Jeopardize me can be a part of those immoral individuals- from my own view. They could also be ones who tend to sabotage me, and my missions. I can't say I am not a busy individual, but so is everyone else. I condemn anyone who attempts, or succeeds in undermining me directly whether I am with or without the mask." He paused for a moment “However, I also hold people hostage for information. They can be innocent or not, that’s not much of my problem. I do leave that to my associates for the most part”

Darius: “Do you not work alone?”

‘MECHANIC’: "For the Naomi Inoue and Callista Mavros kidnapping, that was left entirely to me. I did not include any of my associates, or acquaintances. I leave the.. unimportant missions or kidnappings to my associates, and focus on the severe ones where important figures, political or not, may be involved; including the government. workers"

It seems Callista was chosen as for she was considered immoral or had done something to the Mechanic to provoke him enough. Sadly though, Naomi just fell victim. It also seems he has people who can assist with these kidnappings or assaults if he pleases or wants them to. Making him even more dangerous. If he can do this all alone, what is he capable of with associates? A question left unanswered.

HOW MANY VICTIMS HAS HE ALONE COLLECTED?
In the interview, he referred to the Callista and Naomi kidnapping as seemingly its own situation, indicating there have been more victims than these two before. When asked, he stated that he had personally committed six kidnappings and torturings. With a total of nine victims. Out of those nine, four of them are active on-duty government officials, and one of them is an ex-government official. It should be mentioned, Callista and Naomi’s attacks are taken into account in that four out of nine, meaning he's kidnapped two other government officials before or after this situation

When asked if he planned to continue these attacks, he stated he wouldn't do, due to reasons the Mechanic didn't want to specify

KPD’S RESPONSE?
The Mechanic is a man who is capable of horrific acts of crime. With being able to get away with 4 kidnappings of government officials and more it begs the question, what is KPD doing about this? From what we know, KPD does NOT know the Mechanic’s current identity, which makes arresting him much harder than it sounds. For all KPD knows, they could have patted down this man on a patrol and let him free not knowing he was the man behind the kidnappings. With that being said, as an ex SGT I can confirm there are other methods KPD can take to potentially find out who is behind the mask, and arrest him for his heinous crimes
I was unable to get in contact with the proper KPD officers who could answer this question, though that doesn't mean KPD isn't doing something about it. From personal experience, KPD \wouldnt be allowed to state any information on what they are trying to do anyway

In the end, the question remains, will the Mechanic truly stop these kidnappings? Or is he just lying to throw the city and government off his track? It was later confirmed though in another personal interaction with the Mechanic himself that he does have allies and associates working alongside him, meaning he truly isn't alone in this criminal underworld. With that all being said and done, only time will tell if KPD can catch the Mechanic before he reaks more havoc upon our city

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, message us on Onrain @KaNews, or contact me personally at 030-957-9652

Users who are viewing this thread