players online

KARAKURA NEWS | The Mysteries Of Karakura Series - The Forest [FINALE]

atjayy

Level 29
phvntombride
phvntombride
Omega+
mysteries.jpg

Perhaps you’re new to Karakura. . Or maybe you don’t go outside enough to hear about some of the things that happen inside the Ochiba Forest. Sure, the forest might not be such a spot to attract tourists - it sure as hell ain’t as wild as the sewers, but what exactly are you missing out on? While we’re at it, let’s talk about the mountains that surround the forest.

Well I, Teruyoshi Mizoroge, will dive into the mysteries this city keeps from us.

ochibaa.jpg

Untitled design(3).jpg
---- [++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--] ----

“BOARDED UP TENT”

In the corner of the forest, tucked away from the rest of the huts and houses, lies a broken tent that seems to be boarded up. Upon first glance, nothing stood out for me other than the fresh fire posted up outside. As seen in the photos I’ve taken above, the inside of the tent was left a mess prior to me showing up. Tools scattered the area, broken floorboards.. You name it.

Seems like whoever was there last left in a hurry; oh, I wonder why?

Was this a result of an attack? Or perhaps there’s an eerie past; a story passed down to the next.

"GHOST HOUSE"

I’ve noticed that this house, specifically, has gone unnoticed for some time. Late last year, roughly towards Halloween, a handful of possessions occurred. Nothing out of the ordinary came from the house; it seemed clean and organized the last time I was there. Though, I got awful vibes when I entered it. . I’d watch out for that.

What hell lurks inside? Is the house itself the embodiment of a devil, or does the forest hide its power from us?
2023-05-12_03.26.49(1).png

mountain.jpg

2023-05-14_13.58.41(1).png

“RUBY GEMSTONE”

Alas! You’ve reached the highest point in the city. Greeting you upon arrival - a rundown ruby gemstone embedded into the mountain's peak. What mysteries dwell beneath the surface of the gemstone? Where did it come from? What purpose does it hold?

Leading up to the attraction lies a roughened path, only those bravest enough can embark on such a hellish journey.

As you catch a glimpse of the stone, and the terrain that surrounds it, you can’t help but notice its deteriorating surface. . As if it has broken down over time, or torn apart piece by piece. I’ve snatched a hunk of it for myself, and I must say, I’ve been rather fortunate.

Is it a curse. . Or a blessing?

If you want to see it for yourself, be wary of what you might stumble upon; or off of.

[++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--]

“TAKAGI’S HUT”

Crooked paths, a steep slope - few words only used to describe the scenery leading up to this house. What seems to be a vacation home, holds the biggest secret to mankind. - A sudden wave of emotions comes flying in; an unsettling presence watches you. Or, atleast, that’s what I’ve experienced firsthand.

Perhaps I was caught off guard, or maybe this hut has its own story hidden from the public - a deeper connection left by our ancestors as a parting gift, or so I believe.

Arranging the shelves neatly lay old nick-nacks and antiques aging over time, as dust settles its way in. I snooped around until my eyes fell upon . . ‘The Takagi Clan, 1817.’ I believe this hut was used as a hideout, or even a housing unit, during the Edo Period when all hell reigned upon the land, though I might be making a fool out of myself.

Beside the house lies a wishing well. I expected nothing from it, until my attention fell upon the hole dug inside. I don’t know where it leads to or if it’s even man-made, but for all I know, there could be an entire city below it.

Be aware of the warning sign posted at the foot of the mountain.

takagii.jpg
grave.jpg

“BURIAL SITE. .?”

I can’t even figure out what this is supposed to be. I might’ve missed a lesson or two on Karakura’s History, but I, myself, can’t find the history sheltering this place. Breaking off the path that leads up to Takagi’s Hut, lies a bridge that wraps the side of a mountain. Adventuring through, that’s if you don’t fall, you’ll come across a tunnel. . Oh, it was for sure man-made as well.

Upon entering the tunnel, you’re greeted with a wooden bridge on its last stand. It leads into a bigger, more natural cave that breaks off into different directions. One thing, however, caught my attention.

Moving my way past all the debris, and dried blood that scattered the area revealed a system of sewer tunnels expanding out into different areas. The main room, between all the corridors, holds a mystery that even I can’t imagine myself finishing. As the blood that stained the concrete grew exponentially, I found myself face to face with what seems to be a tomb hidden away from civilization.

I did my own snooping, and explored each tunnel that broke off from the room. - -

One lead to nowhere; possibly closed off due to the debris that collected over time. Another lead down into a pool of water that drifted off.. And the last one? Well..

I lightened the photos for you to see.

That's all she wrote, y'all. Hopefully in the near future we begin to unravel the mysteries we, as people, have come discovered. Until next time, Karakura!

Any questions or concerns? Maybe a spicy topic we should talk about?
Contact us at our hotline! – (020) 980-4487

SirNovox

Level 10
SirNovox
SirNovox
Omega+

Perhaps you’re new to Karakura. . Or maybe you don’t go outside enough to hear about some of the things that happen inside the Ochiba Forest. Sure, the forest might not be such a spot to attract tourists - it sure as hell ain’t as wild as the sewers, but what exactly are you missing out on? While we’re at it, let’s talk about the mountains that surround the forest.

Well I, Teruyoshi Mizoroge, will dive into the mysteries this city keeps from us.

“BOARDED UP TENT”
In the corner of the forest, tucked away from the rest of the huts and houses, lies a broken tent that seems to be boarded up. Upon first glance, nothing stood out for me other than the fresh fire posted up outside. As seen in the photos I’ve taken above, the inside of the tent was left a mess prior to me showing up. Tools scattered the area, broken floorboards.. You name it.

Seems like whoever was there last left in a hurry; oh, I wonder why?

Was this a result of an attack? Or perhaps there’s an eerie past; a story passed down to the next.

"GHOST HOUSE"

I’ve noticed that this house, specifically, has gone unnoticed for some time. Late last year, roughly towards Halloween, a handful of possessions occurred. Nothing out of the ordinary came from the house; it seemed clean and organized the last time I was there. Though, I got awful vibes when I entered it. . I’d watch out for that.

What hell lurks inside? Is the house itself the embodiment of a devil, or does the forest hide its power from us?

View attachment 45667

“RUBY GEMSTONE”

Alas! You’ve reached the highest point in the city. Greeting you upon arrival - a rundown ruby gemstone embedded into the mountain's peak. What mysteries dwell beneath the surface of the gemstone? Where did it come from? What purpose does it hold?

Leading up to the attraction lies a roughened path, only those bravest enough can embark on such a hellish journey.

As you catch a glimpse of the stone, and the terrain that surrounds it, you can’t help but notice its deteriorating surface. . As if it has broken down over time, or torn apart piece by piece. I’ve snatched a hunk of it for myself, and I must say, I’ve been rather fortunate.

Is it a curse. . Or a blessing?

If you want to see it for yourself, be wary of what you might stumble upon; or off of.

“TAKAGI’S HUT”

Crooked paths, a steep slope - few words only used to describe the scenery leading up to this house. What seems to be a vacation home, holds the biggest secret to mankind. - A sudden wave of emotions comes flying in; an unsettling presence watches you. Or, atleast, that’s what I’ve experienced firsthand.

Perhaps I was caught off guard, or maybe this hut has its own story hidden from the public - a deeper connection left by our ancestors as a parting gift, or so I believe.

Arranging the shelves neatly lay old nick-nacks and antiques aging over time, as dust settles its way in. I snooped around until my eyes fell upon . . ‘The Takagi Clan, 1817.’ I believe this hut was used as a hideout, or even a housing unit, during the Edo Period when all hell reigned upon the land, though I might be making a fool out of myself.

Beside the house lies a wishing well. I expected nothing from it, until my attention fell upon the hole dug inside. I don’t know where it leads to or if it’s even man-made, but for all I know, there could be an entire city below it.

Be aware of the warning sign posted at the foot of the mountain.
View attachment 45671

“BURIAL SITE. .?”

I can’t even figure out what this is supposed to be. I might’ve missed a lesson or two on Karakura’s History, but I, myself, can’t find the history sheltering this place. Breaking off the path that leads up to Takagi’s Hut, lies a bridge that wraps the side of a mountain. Adventuring through, that’s if you don’t fall, you’ll come across a tunnel. . Oh, it was for sure man-made as well.

Upon entering the tunnel, you’re greeted with a wooden bridge on its last stand. It leads into a bigger, more natural cave that breaks off into different directions. One thing, however, caught my attention.

Moving my way past all the debris, and dried blood that scattered the area revealed a system of sewer tunnels expanding out into different areas. The main room, between all the corridors, holds a mystery that even I can’t imagine myself finishing. As the blood that stained the concrete grew exponentially, I found myself face to face with what seems to be a tomb hidden away from civilization.

I did my own snooping, and explored each tunnel that broke off from the room. - -

One lead to nowhere; possibly closed off due to the debris that collected over time. Another lead down into a pool of water that drifted off.. And the last one? Well..

I lightened the photos for you to see.

That's all she wrote, y'all. Hopefully in the near future we begin to unravel the mysteries we, as people, have come discovered. Until next time, Karakura!

Any questions or concerns? Maybe a spicy topic we should talk about?
Contact us at our hotline! – (020) 980-4487

Nice

Users who are viewing this thread