mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | The Potential, the possible, and the impossible jobs of Karakura

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable

July 11, 2023. - 31.2667C | 89.0F - Sunny w/ air humidity, chance of light storms - SUMMER

In response to a former article, one that listed every job in the city, there was one section that caught the public’s eyes .. that section being jobs that aren't currently in the city - but the people want it. Some also wanted there to be mentioned some alternative jobs that aren't standard in Karakura as well. And of course, jobs that perhaps already existed, but will they be needed anymore? In this article, several jobs will be explained and points for and against it will be mentioned. With that being said, any negative comments are solely for discussion only, as not everything to be said about every job mentioned will be positive. Information collected about each potential, possible and impossible job mentioned as directly taken from those in the profession, or work / know very well of it.

FIRE DEPARTMENT

Fire fighters, an oddly controversial topic that has been within Karakura for ages. As much as the public wants it, there never seems to be a department to be made. Government claims it's due to the city's size, it's just not big enough jurisdictionally to need a fire department .. So who handles it? Karakura Police Department deals with the fires, they always have and always will till further notice. But are they qualified to do so? An investigation took place, one where several people were involved in questioning, getting an inside scoop of things and even had one undercover involved as well. With the use of facts and statements from officers themselves, this is the result.
Training, as far as told, there is very little training done when coming to fires. With the Karakura Police Department, there is a training area below the station. There Cadets and detectives are trained to do their job. Out of all the scenarios, there is only one that even has a fire somewhat involved and it's for detectives. Going off of that, there is no qualification test or certifying test an officer takes to become qualified to deal with fires. Matter of fact, upon investigation we only discovered one officer in all of KPD that we were able to confirm to be somewhat certified to deal with fires, that being Akihasa Hakasada. Former detective Nana Cove was questioned regarding the training and possible qualifications Karakura police could get regarding fires, and responded by saying” — “.

Besides the lack of training to deal with fires, along with the lack of qualifications, we took a look at their specific equipment used. There are gas masks, fire extinguishers, fire axes (typically not even used), and crowbars. That is it. There are no fire hydr
ants around Karakura for fire hoses, despite our coastal location that would be an easy water supply especially with the use of our sewer systems. There are no fire trucks, ladders or actual fire fighting outsides to protect officers from a fire as well besides maybe riot gear. This can also explain why karakura police chose to let town ha
ll burn down, due to the lack of training, lack of ability to control the fire, and because a fire extinguisher can only do so much against a full burning building ..
Now, we also asked an officer specifically if they think the Karakura Police Department is qualified to handle fires. We did this to show this isn't some conspiracy theory, this isn't meant to mock a department, this is to show the facts of the situation and we wanted confirmation of said facts from a primary source. This is what we got:

[Yasushi]: “.. well you see the concern then, don't you?”

[!] a voice responded.. It sounded like it was purposely changed to keep their identity safe

[K???]: “I .. yeah i guess I do?”

[Yasushi]: “Then be honest with me Cadet, From what you observed so far, from what you've learned in training, and from what others around you have stated, do you think Karakura Police Department is capable of handling fires on their own?”

[K???]: “Er.. I uh, .. no. If i gotta’ be honest.. I don't think so. Like - I guess some detectives sorta know how to do it but we still dont got like .. much besides ya’know, a little fire extinguisher and crowbar-”

[Yasushi]: “..and it's pronounced Extinguisher, correct? Not distinguisher?”

[K???]: “Eh?? Uh, yeah but what does that have to do-”

[Yasushi]: “No further questions, cadet, thank you for your time.”

Now, what is a good way to fix this? Governor Eli Zennix, the new Police inspector of Karakura Police Department stated that having a special detective division that is specially trained in fires would be a great way to combat this issue. This division would be small, and it is acknowledged that fires are uncommon in Karakura, therefore the division would still have normal detective responsibilities. They just simply would have special additional training in order to properly handle fires, and possibly have access to better equipment as well.

And again, the point of this is not to hate on anyone who wants a fire department, or not. It simply shows who currently handles fires, flaws on both sides of the argument and possible ways to make everyone safe, and happy.

SCHOOL INSPECTOR

A job only very few have been able to possess, and one that's been gone for quite some time, yet a special room near the front entrance to Karakura High School & college still stands. The earliest record of a school inspector being used that we could find was back in September ninth, 2019. On this day a school inspector was added, and their job was to supervise classes and give appropriate consequences to those who were not doing their job. They also created monthly/weekly reports on the condition of the school, its faculty, lessons, environment, and so on. Their job was to keep the school in check for its students.
The second last record we found of a school inspector being in school was September eleventh, 2021. In what was said, their office was meant to be temporary, and they also had a phone number that shall not be released. But, clearly, that office still exists till this day. We were unable to get photos of the inside..
The reason it was ignored was for one main reason, the school inspector job is now in the hands of another position, similarly to many former jobs. Currently School Head of Departments and SLT’s job is to watch over classes. As for the condition of the school, caretakers handle that. Back in the day there was Donny Ark watching the school, now there's people such as Y. Saiky for faculty, Mr. Kusanagi for students, and for the most part, A. Black for lessons and training.

PUBLIC WORKERS

Public service workers is something Karakura has speculated on for awhile. Technically we all have trash, we all seen people litter, but are they needed? Similarly to the Fire Department argument, there may just not be enough of a demand there to instate such a job sanction too. But nonetheless we went in and asked some people for their input, this is what we got.

-”I think it would be cool!! There's a bunch of trash cans that are totes overfilling in alleyways .. plus like it'll soo put extra eyes in the city so like ,, may deter some totes legit crime going on cause like .. there would like be so many witnesses!! No trash and no crimes seem like .. TOTES GREAT!!” -Anonymous
-”... I guess it'll be alright? I don't see any downsides? Not sure if it's needed but I don't disagree or hate the idea either, you know?” -C.J Adams, 11th Grader

HOSPITAL NURSES

Nurses, something every hospital has besides seemingly the one in Karakura. What is a nurse? Nursing is essentially the missing piece of a puzzle that holds a patient’s health care journey together. Across the entire patient experience, and wherever there is someone in need of care, nurses work tirelessly to identify and protect the needs of the individual. Beyond the time-honored reputation for compassion and dedication lies a highly specialized profession, which is constantly evolving to address the needs of society. From ensuring the most accurate diagnoses to the ongoing education of the public about critical health issues; nurses are indispensable in safeguarding public health.

… then why doesn't the Karakura General Hospital have any? Seems no one has that answer besides perhaps Director Rokku who no one was able to get in contact with. So, instead we went to the second best thing: the employees themselves. We spoke to both A former Doctor, and a head medical professional about their thoughts of adding nurses, this is what was said.

Starting with former Doctor Romeo Miyahara regarding his time at the hospital and his opinion of the possible idea of Nurses being introduced..

[Yasushi]: "Do you think about the idea of the hospital hiring nurses?"

[Miyahara]: "It could provide some use in the workplace tending to patients in recovery, we're already busy enough performing operations on patients, diagnosing them with illnesses and then treating said illnesses. Nurses being around could ease the workload."

[Yasushi]: "What work do you think nurses would be doing if they were to work at the hospital?"

[Miyahara]: "Tending to patients with minor injuries, sc****s and small cuts. Cleaning, running the pharmacy, keeping watch of patients in recovery."

[Yasushi]: "Do you see any downsides to having nurses?"

[Miyahara]: "As long as they do their job, not entirely. More workers running around the hospital could cause clutter, probably another renovation for cubicle spaces if they're given those. But aside from those minor things, no."

[Yasushi]: "Any up-sides to having nurses then?"

[Miyahara]: "As I said, they can ease the amount of work leftover after treating patients, seeing them to recovery and seeing them out when they're discharged. Doctors, Surgeons, can focus more on their injured patients rather than being taken up by seeing through a patient recovering from whatever they're in for. It depends on what their job in the hospital is really."

Before much more is said, here is Senior Doctor Dominik Samyyrdakhav’s opinion about the matter:

[Yasushi]: “What do you think of the idea about nurses being added here?”

[Dr. Samyyrdakhav]: “Well..... We're understaffed in general. I, personally... I wouldn't mind there being nurses to help out with the workload. It would probably benefit the hospital as a whole, as well.'

[Yasushi]: “"Ah, what specifically do you think nurses could do l around here if that's the case that could help with your.. work load."

[Dr. Sammmyyyyrdakhav]: “Well.... We're understaffed in general. I, personally... I wouldn't mind there being nurses to help out with the workload. It would probably benefit the hospital as a whole, as well."

[Yasushi]: “So really the only downside is the lack of through traffic sometimes?"

[Dr. Samyyrdavidbobrick]: “That's the only downside I can come up with, right now at least."

[Yasushi]: "Right.. Say, what's your name and position again?"

[Dr. Samyyrdakhavison]: “Dominik Samyyrdakhov and... Senior Doctor."

[Yasushi]: “Alright, thank you for your time, Doctor”

[Dr. Samyyrdicakhav]: “Of course.”

Here is compiled two point of views, two separate interviews from two very different people, a former retired doctor and now higherup, Senior current doctor at the Karakura General Hospital. Both of which seemed very into the idea of having nurses and couldn't tell any full downsides that would affect the argument much.
Now of course, neither of these two are nurses. So even if they have an idea of what they can do.. Do they know for sure? Of course not. So i took my time to find and meet up with Karakura schooling’s head nurse to explain a bit about what it's like to be a nurse and her thoughts on the matter at hand:

[Yasushi]: “State your name, occupation, and perhaps the rank you've achieved as well.”

[Sanbuono]: “I am Maribelle Sanbuono, and I am head of the nurse department here at the school located in Karakura.”

[Yasushi]: “What history do you have in the medical field? If you have any at all, that is. What degrees do you possess that relate to the field?”

[Sanbuono]: “Well, I have been a school nurse for this school since September of last year and prior to that I was a school nurse in a previous location along with my. Lord.. 10 years of medical school. I have my master degree in Medicine along with Medical science."

[Yasushi]: “Ah? Very impressive, Mrs. Sanbuono. Tell me, what's it like to be a nurse? What can and can you not do, currently? When it comes to treating a patient, anyway.”

[Sanbuono]: “Well, being a school nurse, I am limited to certain things. I can not stitch up wounds that tend to happen on school property, I am also not able to cast up any broken bones, I sadly have to scrounge up some of the materials we are given to either give the student a temporary cast until they are able to leave school to see the hospital or I have to call the hospital myself and request someone to come all the way over and take them to the hospital. What I can do is fix up broken noses and clean up scratched up knees or elbows, tend to head injuries as best as possible, and help students through some symptoms of being sick. I do have to deal with seizures a few times through the month which sometimes ends up with me having to make some phone calls."

[Yasushi]: “Do you feel as if you worked let's say at the hospital,
you'd be limited to the same things? Considering again you'd just be doing nurse work there, so a||| doctor or surgeon would still be covering bigger incidents regardless.``

[Sanbuono]: “I don't think I'd be as limited to the same things, I feel as I could do more to help someone even if I was working alongside a surgeon or a doctor and even if I could not do the exact same things as a doctor would

[Yasushi]: “where were we... Ah, yes, your response. What do you think then specifically you'd do as a nurse in the hospital?"

[Sanbuono]: “I think I would be helping the doctors and surgeons with anything they would need assistance with such as running tests, doing blood work, writing down patient symptoms, getting patients their medications whether it would be them buying it from the pharmacy or being administered right after a procedure or treatment. Anything small or ordered from by Doctors or Surgeons really."

[Yasushi]: “Do you think nurses should be introduced to the hospital?”

[Sanbuono]: "I think they should, I see plenty of times where doctors get really backed up with patients and I think nurse's could be a huge help to them so they aren't stressing out as much between patients!"

[Yasushi]: “What are some cons to perhaps having nurses introduced to medical staff? In your opinion, anyway."

[Sanbuono]: "Hm.. I would have to say there might not be room for nurse's in the current hospital building and I feel like some patients might be quite disrespectful toward nurse's, seeing them as inferior. How do I say this? Rank in the hospital and seeing them as not much value as doctors and surgeons which is just completely untrue but that is beside the point.”

[Yasushi]: “So.. In a sense you believe work wise it's a total plus, and just the through traffic of people may be the issue? Perhaps some tension here and there?"

[Sanbuono]: “"Mhm, exactly but every workplace has it's tensions."

[Yasushi]: “"Hm.. I see. Thank you. Do you perhaps want to speak a bit about how you feel about possibly nurses being introduced? Would you maybe want to be a nurse at the hospital instead of at the school?”

[Sanbuono]: "Of course, I think nurse's being introduced will be a
wonderful thing and I hope they do, at least, think about the possibility of starting to higher
nurse's. I would love to be a nurse at the hospital if it was at all possible and if I was offered the position."

[Yasushi]: “Interesting, is there anything else you'd like to say about the subject matter?"

[Sanbuono]: “Nope, i got nothin’”

[Yasushi]: “if that's the case, I say we’re done here. Thank you for your feedback”

[Sanbuono]: “of course, never been interviewed before so i hope my responses were good..”

A few things stood out during this interview, mostly the responses. The biggest thing being the con all three people gave, that being the through traffic the nurses and others face, rather than the work itself. Everyone gave nothing but positive feedback upon hearing the idea of nurses, and only concern was the people they'd interact with? Through traffic? That certainly says something.

CAMERAMAN

Though not as impressive as other jobs listed, it's surely a possible one. With the newly installed expansion of Karakura News in which now 14 reporters fill the station and new things are soon to come, perhaps have a few cameramans (camera..men?) to help out. Now, what are cameramen? A cameraman is a photo and video professional who operates a camera, especially a movie or television camera. They are respons
ible for capturing moments for people and may work with a camera crew, a video company, with film professionals or independently. Cameramen may serve a variety of clients across multiple occasions through their work. Despite the name of course, cameramen can be any gender, similar to the term firemen and so on.

APARTMENT RENOVATORS | CONSTRUCTION WORKERS

Not everyone is good at interior design, and not everyone is good at building as a whole. So who do you call? Well, you call those who can, the construction workers and renovators of Karakura! There's ones that specialize in all sorts of things, here i've interviewed a few people to allow those of karakura have some insight on what they do ..
Currently as like a lot of jobs here mentioned, this isnt an official job but surely a possible one, and one some already consider to be their way of work similarly to tailors. This also means, not a specific set of pay one charges, or receives, and no specific standards either. I interviewed two people regarding their opinions and outlook on their chosen profession, starting off with Jeremiah Jökull- Takada who is a penthouse renovator at the young age of eighteen who gave some well off insight about their view of things.

[Yasushi]: "Alright, state your name name, age, and what type of building and or renovations you do in Karakura"

[Jökull- Takada]: "Uh, I'm Jeremiah Jökull- Takada. I'm 18 years old and have been doing penthouse renovations for about two years now."

[Yasushi]: "Do you get paid to do this job? If so, how much?"

[Jökull- Takada]: "I occasionally get paid, but it's rare. When I do get paid it can range from 150k to 230k? Estimate."

[Yasushi]: "ah, so you often do free services?"

[Jökull- Takada]: "Yeah, I started doing renovations after renovating a penthouse for a friend, and it was a lot of fun so it kind of turned into a job that I found enjoyable. Though I guess that doesn't really make it a job then."

[Yasushi]: "Well sure it does, you get paid to do it at times and you are doing manual labor. Moving on though, what made you get into this field?"

[Jökull- Takada]: "I personally cannot remember too clearly, but I know it has something to do with my interest in creative activities. I've always had a bit of interest in architecture and interior design, even as a kid. I feel like I was just given the right opportunity at the right time."

[Yasushi]: "Would you say construction and apartment renovations are an upcoming job in karakura? One that many are starting or have done?"

[Jökull- Takada]: "There was a short burst in demand for renovating and furnishing services with the construction of Complex L, but other than that I don't think it's an upcoming job or demand at the current moment."

[Yasushi]: "Well, what about builds in general? For shops, new buildings, and so on, for big jobs like that, do you think there's a demand for some people in the renovations or construction field?"

[Jökull- Takada]: "That's actually a good question. I personally have not looked into that specifically, but know people in the field that have been tasked with the construction of shops. The demand for people in this field is actually not as consistent as one would think. Could be because of the handful of shops opening and closing, or a shortage of reasonably priced builders."

[Yasushi]: "Oh? so perhaps the price people offer their services can be an issue when it comes to this field?"

[Jökull- Takada]: "Perhaps. Most people charge a reasonable amount when it comes to rooms and houses, sometimes even penthouses. But I've seen some ridiculously strange prices for shops."

[Yasushi]: "Hm, interesting. Good to note. to you, personally, what are some reasonable prices to charge for a penthouse since that's your specialty?"

[Jökull- Takada]:"I charge depending on how many rooms are being asked of me, as well as specific rooms my clients request. It can range from 80k to 150k since I can get renovations done in an extremely short amount of time."

[Yasushi]: "I see, and in your opinion, how much should someone charge for perhaps a shop to be done? or a normal decently large project such as that?"

[Jökull- Takada]: "Would you just like a price, or would you like an explanation from my perspective?"

[Yasushi]: "I think both could be great, quite frankly"

[Jökull- Takada]: "No need to tell me twice. Prices can be based on accessibility, longevity, and personality. Specifically, when builders are asked to build something as important as shops, they need to factor in how easy it is to navigate the interior of the shop, how manageable it is for the owner and its workers, spacing, colors and themes, as well as factor in the shop's future uses. In my personal opinion, a successful renovation is a renovation that is used more than once. If a shop design covers all three of the things I mentioned before, then there's a higher chance for that shop's interior design to be reused, if not modified just a little bit. Builders who are well experienced and can blueprint out shops with those three important factors in mind usually will charge a little bit more than a penthouse for their work. This usually can sit around 130k-170k, occasionally 200k. But I feel like anything higher than that is a little intimidating for small business owners."

[Yasushi]: "Ah? Well that's some very good insight, thank you. At this point we're pretty much done here, do you have any further statements you'd like to make, comment on, and so on?"

[Jökull- Takada]: "Not at the moment, no. Thank you for having me."

Clearly here, Jökull- Takada had quite a lot to say about their opinions on the renovation industry at least, giving some good insight about the pricing for the jobs and before the lack thereof of people who participate in it.
Moving on to a different type of person in the industry, I interviewed a professional construction worker who told me a little bit about what he does and what it's like.

[Yasushi]: “Alright .. so, sir, state your name and occupation.”

[Construction worker]: “ WHO WANTS TO KNOW MY NAME?!?!?!?"
[Construction worker]: “'THE GOVERNMENT?!!?!”
[Construction worker]: “ 'ARE YOU A GOVERNMENT SPY?!?!?!?!??!?!?”

[Yasushi]: "STOP TELLING... Ahem. It's a question I ask to everyone”

[Construction worker]: “MMMM”

[Yasushi]: “I'll reword the question..”
[Yasushi]: “state your occupation and how long you've been in the field”

[Construction worker]: “IT'S A GUY TO YOU BUCKO. WE AINT FRIENDS.”
[Construction worker]: “I work as a construction worker. . .foor. ..... ..uh... huh...what's today.”

[Yasushi]: “June 11th, 2023- … July 11th, my apologies”

[Construction worker]: “50 YEARS NOW.”

[Yasushi]: right.. What's it like being a construction worker? What kind of construction sights do you work on the most?"

[Construction worker]: “IT'S GREAT. KEEPS ME STRONG."
[Construction worker]: "DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU DO, PAYS AMAZIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNG."
[Construction worker]: "I build apartments and skysc****rs mostly!!!!! Does big ol' ones you see in tokyo."

[Yasushi]: “Ah? I see. Have you worked on any of the towers here in karakura?"

[Construction worker]: “BACKKKK in the days, when that bidness district was up for builds. Recently the destruction of the insanely large rich people base!!!!!! Built a good ol' apartment there!!! Gotte help en kids."

[Yasushi]: "Jim" Yasushi says "Shopping district and Complex L? Oddly. Impressive || sir. How much would you say you get paid to do gour hard labor?"

[Construction worker]: “Bidness not shop!!! The one with all em towers!! DINGBAT."
[Construction worker]: "I GETTttttttttttttttt, With many zero."

[Yasushi]: “Bidness. right, right, so tower district and Complex L. got it-
You Don't get paid?""

[Construction worker]: “I GET PAID, USE YO EARS."
[Construction worker]: “"LIke.... 1mill on a build, depends the building!!!! I only do the outside tho."

[Yasushi]: "Ah, right.. i see. What's the age limit you'd say to be a construction worker? youngest age to oldest?”

[Construction worker]: “Whas the legal working age again."

[Yasushi]: I don't know sixteen? Depends on the type of field someone is working in, for example, KPD it's twentyfive."

[Construction worker]: “PROBABLY 16!!!”

[Yasushi]: “And then the oldest age then? Or is there no age cap in the construction industry?”

[Construction worker]: “DEATH”

. . .

[Yasushi]: “....”
[Yasushi]: "...right, alright. Moving.. on. What advice would you give someone looking to enter the construction industry in Karakura?

[Construction worker]: "DO IT, BECAUSE THEN IT'S EASIER TO HIDE A BODY."

[Yasushi]: “Alright sir I think that's enough. I mean- I think I have enough here now.. Thank you for your insight, i'll lead you out."

[Construction worker]: “ALRIGHT!!”

After that hellish interview, it was clear that construction was indeed an industry in karakura and one that so far pays the highest as well. If it'll ever become a top job or faction however,, that's still up to be decided.

LIFEGUARDS

As of right now, Karakura in a sense does have lifeguards … for the school. Haven't you noticed the odd always empty lifeguard stands at the beach? Isn't it odd how the city funded the construction of those.. Yet never use it? That's why surely Lifeguards can be a very possible and realistic position in karakura .. and it seems no one exactly knows why there aren't any.
To give some insight about lifeguarding, I spoke to a well known member of the allusive Koji family to speak about it.

[Yasushi]: "alright.. I already know who you are but others may not, please state your name and position for the article"

[Koji]: ”Saeko Koji, College Lifeguard."

[Yasushi]: “What's it like to be the lifeguard? What items or duties do you have as such?"

[Koji]: ”It's pretty fun. I was banned from the pool for a while and now I'm not. But I just stand there and I have to stop people.. Dying? Drowning? Yeah, drowning. I gotta jump in and drag them out."

[Yasushi]: “right, any special items you have access to as a lifeguard? Perhaps a whistle or.. Something?"

[Koji]: ”Yeah! We have a whistle and we get a jet ski for beach activities."

[Yasushi]: “I see, fun. How did you become a lifeguard?"

[Koji]: “I applied.”
[Koji]: “that's all.”

[Yasushi]: “hm, have you gone through lifeguard certification training?”

[Koji]: ”Yeah of course, I'm trained to save people. Trained in CPR, all that. It's irresponsible to not be."

[Yasushi]: “Do you think perhaps there should be more lifeguards at the beach?"

[Koji]: ”Yeah, definitely. The Sea is dangerous. We used to have dolphins that are good at saving people but we haven't recently so there should definitely be lifeguards there too."

[Yasushi]: “How much do you think on average would a lifeguard be paid?"

[Koji]: ”I don't get paid, so I'm not sure."

[Yasushi]: “Well give an educated guess, if you were to be paid then, how much would you expect? realistically?"

[Koji]: ”Uhh”
[Koji]: “2000 yen maybe? An hour.”

[Yasushi]: “Alright, good to know. Do you see any cons with there being more lifeguards perhaps at the beach?"

[Koji]: ”None at all, safety is important!"
[Koji]: “I'm sorry I'm distracted."

[Yasushi]: “No, don't worry, you pretty much said all I needed for the most part. Would you like to comment any additional comments regarding lifeguard stuff or shall we wrap it up here?"

[Koji]: ”Could we wrap it up? I have to discuss a lawsuit with My dad."
[Koji]: “Kiyoko told me she found him and as you saw, he's stalking around."

[Yasushi]: “right, of course. Thank you for coming."

[Koji]: ”Thank you too”

As stated.. There is indeed the need for lifeguards and there just seems to not be any. Though not estimated to pay the best, it's certainly possible for it to become a very well of side job for someone younger to pick up.

MECHANICS

Mechanics are actually more common than you think, between locations like Autos, Harada Motor Parts, and the odd random actual mechanic shop that's most likely crime affiliated but that isn't the point. The Mechanic Industry is oddly thriving, especially as more and more car
s are introduced to karakura. Though unable to get in contact with one for the article, it's clear the dedication and love many have for the job and it seems like it's very possible that's mechanics may rise more and more with time.
However.. Despite being unable to get in contact with a current mechanic, I was able to contact one who's recently retired from that job who is now a soon to be KPD Corporal, and more popularly known as.. The desk cop: Kazuichi H. Sada.

[Yasushi]: “Officer Sada, pleasure to meet with you today. Mind stating your name and work history?”

[Sada]: “ya’ of course! So i always done mechanicy stuff.. Back in Kamagasaki, Osaka, i worked a little bike repair man alongside a lotta’ other older folk. Slowly as I got older i got more into actual mechanic work, ya’ know? After havin’ my boy with my lady, she took us to America where I worked as a mechanic for a police department in that state of’a Maine! Maine yeah, warwick county Maine. There the PD were Game wardens, those guys goin’ around with full state jursidiction n’ shit. Theyd go out, do normal cop stuff but also enforce like wildlife protection laws, handle drunk hunters, check liscences, but why the hell they need’a mechanic? So like.. They use ATVs, Boats, 4-wheelers, Trucks, vans, all the sorta shit ya’ can think of .. n’ thats where i came in! Fixin’ their stuff!”

[Yasushi]: “And that ultimately lead you to being a cop?”

[Sada]: “Well.. the mayor ended up shutting the department down afta’ the new commissioner fucked up, so i ended up goin’ back home to Osaka with my lil’ boy and actually got my own shop there. Then er.. Afta’ my son got sent away to Karakura for schoolin’ by his motha’, and with my age.. I decided to put the mechanic crap behind me and try out to be a coppa’! And hell.. Here i am in all my glory! K629!”

[Yasushi]: “So then how many years were you a mechanic for?”

[Sada]: “Pfshht.. Thirty plus years, easy! Lets see.. Startin’ at about thirteen .. im forty-one now.. Errr -”

[Yasushi]: “Twenty eight years, kazuichi”

[Sada]: “YA’! Watcha’ said!”

[Yasushi]: “..right, moving on. How well do mechanics get paid?”

[Sada]: “Erm.. depends. A lotta’ people got the rep for scammin’ people outta money in the mechanic industry, and the prices very greatly on the car or bike, watcha need done.. All that shit”

[Yasushi]: “I see, is it a stable income?”

[Sada]: “It sure as hell can be if ya’ keep up with it. Though if yur’ new too it all and aint familiar with stuff.. Uh, keep it at a side job as most, dont rely on it, ya know?”

[Yasushi]: “Understood. Do you think the mechanic industry in karakura is big? Enough to one day be a main job or faction perhaps?”

[Sada]: “Faction? OH right cause like.. All the people n’ it bein’ on top..”

[Yasushi]: “correct.”

[Sada]: “Err,,, maybe? I mean, there's a good handful of people into it, like my boy Michael Sada. but uh, hm.. I feel like if it was main official by the government then hell yeah, people would be totally into it! But if not? … may be tough. It aint big like tailorin’, ya’ know?”

[Yasushi]: “Understood, thank you for your insight.”

As said here, by former mechanic Sada, it has its pros and cons, and seems more of the potential side of things rather then 100% possible or impossible.

TAILORING INDUSTRY

The Karakura Tailoring industry quite isnt up there 100% yet to be considered one of the top jobs, or factions, in Karakura, however it surely has the potential to be and is very possible that as time goes on.. It will be. To learn more about these tailoring companies and what they offer, stop by Oniqlo Tailoring at Shopping district, GPS coordinates being 1739, 17, 740.

Here you'll be able to buy some quick accessories, and see what companies are within your price range. There are plenty more than those listed inside, which is something to keep note of.

Inside the quick extra stuff you may buy are a funny sombrero, some cat ears, tinted white T glasses, a top hat, and normal glasses.

Once done checking out the extra stuff, youll be able to dive in into the actual tailoring companies, outfits, and more!

THE PRICES!

For the most part, most companies average between 60,000-75,000¥ yen per outfit.

Guen
Website
60,000¥
Cartier
Website
75,000¥
Celestial & Co.
Website
65,000¥
Misfits
Website
75,000¥
Euphoria
Website
75,000¥
Visage
Website
75,000¥
Takagi Corp.
Website
65,000¥

A DEEPER LOOK: Euphoria, Cartier & Takagi Corp.

EUPHORIA
”Euphoria as in BTS not the TV show. . .” EUPHORIA - Euphoria was originally founded by, seamstress, Sana Kekoa; created for a safe and supportive learning environment for both artists and those interested in making their own clothing. After building Euphoria to it's peak, Kekoa stepped down and passed the business onto her fellow seamstress, current CEO, Vivienne DuPont. DuPont graciously took the responsibility to withhold Euphoria's optimum condition, hiring not only more and more creative individuals, but creating a team willing to help her through the hefty process of owning a business. Today, Euphoria has more than 50 tailors and over 20 artists; even producing their own exclusive magazine.

CARTIER
"No moola? No drip, shop Cartier"
Cartier Corp, a business directed for the citizens of Karakura. It brings fashionable looks at a reasonable price for all. Cartier provides auctioneers, tailors, artists and models! Founded in Sweden it traveled throughout Japan to finally settle in Karakura, passing the title to Izanami Takagi. An upheld citizen who wishes to embrace the morals of Cartier. Honesty, transparency, and fairness.

[Yasushi]: “So, state your name, age, which company you belong too, and if in school - which grade or degree you're in or are getting”

[King]: “I just turned 24 yesterday and I belong to Cartier, Euphoria, and Marie Tailoring. I'm currently in college with my PhD degree'

[Yasushi]: “Alright-King, you'll be here to speak on both Cartier Euphoria today. Tell me, what are your positions in both of those companies?"

[King]: “In Cartier I am a manager and head tailor! I basically act as how you'd think a manager does within the company and then i'd look over tailoring and auction tailoring applications, check the tailors activity, and so on! The tailors within the company is my section I lead over. When it comes to Euphoria, I am also a manager! My department in euphoria is with the artists over at that company! I'm just a staff of the department nothin too special like Cartier'

[Yasushi]: “Well elaborate nonetheless, what is staff of department?”

[King]: “'Well, basically it's nothing special like being a lead, I just review art applications and make sure no one steals others artwork claiming its theirs, tracing, and so on! I handle issues regarding the art topics’

[Yasushi]: “Hm, I see. Moving on then, I got a possible sudden question. Do you see Tailoring like a faction, perhaps? Or believe the job is up there with Karakura police department, School faculty, Hospital workers, so on?"

[King]: “can see it as a faction but not relating to any of those listed. More of the shopping district like faction i suppose? I mean, tailoring usually involves a certain company and they sell the items they make to customers along with take personal requests. Like take hareclips for an example! They sell their own items and even cut and dye peoples hair according to what their customer wants! So tailoring is pretty close to that!'

[Yasushi]: “see, interesting. Can you tell me a bit about the tailoring industry? whats it like for those buying outfits, and also like for those making them?”

[King]: “Right! So when it comes to buying outfits, you can either enter a bidding-

[!] he raised his index and middle finger to make bunny rabbit ear air quotes 'war' he'd put his hand back down

[King]: “or make a request! It's honestly a super simple process and you can be as creative as you want with the requests! When it comes to making them, it does take skill, time, practice, and patience. Making clothes isn't for everybody but for those who keep trying and want to improve, it's a pretty fun and fulfilling process! Once you get the hang of it, it's all creativity from there! Plus what I think is so unique is that Karakura has their own type of style if you will when it comes to making clothes that are unlike anything you've ever seen outside of the island!"

[Yasushi]: “Hm, I see. Is it a stable source of income to be a tailor?"

[King]: “ehh-... it really depends on if you get a whole lot of customers or not. I'd say it's good for when you need the money but it's nothing as stable as having an actual occupation like working as a police officer or, ems worker, etc.

[Yasushi]: “How difficult is it to make a name for yourself in the tailoring industry?"

[King]: “Well it depends on what company you go for! If it's a new company it can be pretty hard as there a whole bunch of competing companies but if you work for a big company like euphoria and/or cartier, I think it can be pretty easy!"

[Yasushi]: “Would you say Cartier and Euphoria are the biggest tailoring companies? How long have they've been around, if you know? And do you think they are reliable?"

[King]: “In my opinion, i'd think so! Cartier was the first ever tailoring company to welcome me when I was first starting out which was years ago, it's been around for maybe 3 ish years? Euphoria's been around for about 4ish years now! And reliability, I think they both are pretty reliable companies!"

[Yasushi]: “I see, thank you Lastly do you have anything else l you'd want to say? Any tips, tricks, pointers? Comments?? Anything?"

[King]: “Sure thing! If you are thinking about starting to tailor, go for it! I fully support that you do!”

[!] He grinned as his legs uncrossed

[King]: “'Just keep trying, improvement will be on its way!'

[!] Finneas knew he wasn't very good when it came to tips and pointers so he responded with the support path!

[Yasushi]: “Alright, that'll be all then, thank you”

TAKAGI CORP.

“And, action!! , superior to it's more informal name; ‘ .’, is a corporate business point-focused on gaining levels over competition via satisfactory pieces of purebred Japanese craftsmanship. Wrought from steel and a fair mind, Takagi Tiffany, an eighteen-year-old cheerleader, sparked an idea into the mind of a mere familiar that talks by the name of Vasylenko Valentinus and Takagi Azusa. The show must go on, and the delicate relation turns stronghold. It's a magical fantasy for homewear, street fashion and animated artistry that attracts followers year in year out. Come and have a gander, we're only one click away!”

Promotional Video! (credit stacy!!)

I was actually lucky enough to be able to get in contact on short notice with the CEO of Takagi Corporation, TIffany Takagi who spoke to me about their company, how it started and what its about. That will be shown,, now.

[Yasushi]: “Alright, welcome, state your name, grade, and which tailoring company you belong too."

[Takagi]: “My name is Tiffany Takagi, I'm in Grade Twelve and I am the CEO of Takagi Corporation."

[Yasushi]: “Tell me a little about Takagi Corporation."

[Takagi]: “Well, Takagi Corporation was originally a business built for the fashion industry. I have a passion for design and have always planned in my future career to work in fashion. As a teenage girl with a lot of privilege, I was able to start building my company. It then grew into multiple different creative departments, such as art and poetry. Now TAKAGI CORP is a company on the rise to being one of the most reliable sources for all sorts of creativity, for customers and employees."

[Yasushi]: “if only eighteen, how were you able to create such a large company now? Did you receive any help?"

[Takagi]: “Yes, I would be a liar to say I was able to do this all by myself. My aunt was a big inspiration for me, as she helped build the popular Cartier Tailoring. As for the rest of my family, they helped me financially and in some management departments of the business. Now I have a reliable team of experts in each department, helping me maintain the high standards I set for not only myself, but for Takagi Corporation. I also must thank my Grandfather, Hashirama Takagi, for his endless support on this journey."

[Yasushi]: “Ah? So you've had family in the business as well. May I ask who your aunt is? And along with that, may I also ask what are some of the pros and cons in your business if I were a customer looking to buy something?"

[Takagi]: “Izanami Takagi is my Aunt and the current CEO of Cartier. There is an obvious con with my company, and that is we are brand new. Only a couple of months old, that makes us vulnerable. I'm doing everything in my power to keep the company above water, I have no intention of drowning with the rest of the failed business' in Karakura. A pro with my business is that although the business is only just learning to crawl, we have a great team of employees who have been working so hard each and everyday to keep up with the demand in our customers. I only hope that more customers will see Takagi Corporation as one of their new favourite brands to buy from. I will continue to keep pushing for publicity where I can!"

[Yasushi]: “Very interesting, due to your aunts position, does Cartier and Takagi Corp. have some sort of partnership?”

[Takagi]: “As of right now, there is no public partnership. It was important to me that I learn to fend for myself in this business. If everything gets handed to me, I will not learn. Although a partnership is entirely possible in the future, as of right now my main focus is in becoming an official, registered business."

[Yasushi]: “What's preventing you, or is a bump in the road at the moment when it comes to becoming an Official recognized business in Karakura?"

[Takagi]: “It's always difficult to get a business started and keep people's interest in it. I mainly want to prioritize having a consistent amount of customers before diving into the deep end. I believe it is foolish to do so without having an audience willing to use your service. My next steps are becoming an official business, and that dream hopefully isn't too far away."

[Yasushi]: “Have you gone to town hall yet to speak with governors about this as well?"

[Takagi]: “Not as of yet. I'm looking to hire a few more in each department as well as peak the interest of a few more customers before taking that leap. Again, that shouldn't be too far away, I'm hoping to have arranged a meeting in the next couple of weeks."

[Yasushi]: “So overall, you want to make sure you're in a very well situation before actually making anything official?"

[Takagi]: “Indeed. Having a sense of security is of much importance to me with this business. Takagi Corporation is intended to be my future after all. I see it as securing my future career."

[Yasushi]: “I see. Moving on, How easy is it for a customer to order from you guys? What steps would I have to do if wanted to buy something?"

[Takagi]: “Very simple indeed. Our employees send out an alert when they're looking to take on commissions, those who have signed up to be alerted will be made aware. Customers can then follow our simple four step format to order, and can
communicate with whoever they are choosing to hire at any time to get updates on their order and so on. For customers who don't know exactly what they're looking for we have an auction house with lots of top quality and trendy looks, as well as our mystery bundles for those who are feeling risky."

[Takagi]: “Our mystery bundles are collections put together by designers that are a first come first serve delivery system! Small hints and descriptions are dropped on the contents of the bundles and customers purchase them. A bit of risk and fun mixed in one!"

[Yasushi]: “Interesting, thank you. Is there anything you'd like the general public of Karakura to know about Takagi Corp specifically?"

[Takagi]: “I'd say that, if you're a fan of the latest trends in fashion, or are looking to treat yourself or another person, Takagi Corporation will definitely have everything you're looking for. Especially for those looking for jobs! If you're somebody who likes to work behind the scenes, we have an awesome media team with your name on it."

[Yasushi]: “Alright, and then anything else in general you'd like to say?”

[Takagi]: “No, i believe thatll be it.”

This was Jim Yasushi, signing out.

Have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487 or message us on Onrain @KaNews!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread