shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
The Saiky Clones (1).gif

28/08/22
Umeda Kame, Senior Reporter

Now, we all know that there has been a mass increase in the famous Saiky family members. No matter the relation, cousin, uncle, aunt, parent, or child. Personally, I feel something odd is going on with all of this, so I took to the internet and in person to figure out what people thought was happening. To start this report off, let's see what my theory is.

I believe the elders of the Saiky family have founded an organization to clone and duplicate the genes and personalities of other Saikys to keep the bloodline going. Using this, they rename and change the hair and face up a bit, and the voices. I mean, if they are cloning they definitely have the tech to make changes where changes need to be…. Anyhoo… Let's take a look at other theories. I went to the infamous Ikigai website to ask for opinions.

The first theory is similar to what I said. The overall idea is that the Saiky had created a foundation for robotics that they use to create their family members. This can prove to some of their very drastic differences due to the fact that the robots can be edited. Could also be the reason for their very good skin hygiene….

Another one… which is probably from the Koji family stated, and I quote… ‘THE SAIKYS ARE TRYING TO TAKE THE POWER VACUUM LEFT BY MY FAMILY'S DISAPPEARANCE’... To be honest, I could see it! They are quickly growing to power day by day… and I know that some have combined with the Akihito family…. In high positions may I add. This could all be some elaborate plot to become the most powerful.

That's honestly all for this report, I’ll open the Karakura News hotline for you guys to call to see if you have any more theories and I will make another post about it. Stay safe out there!
KARAKURA NEWS HOTLINE: 020-980-4487

Also, any legal inquiries can go to Umeda Kame and Kazuo Deluca, I have no say in this.

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
i strongly believe that they own a cloning machine inside their estate somewhere
i refuse to believe they don't have these somewhere
1661779967218.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread