timothy

Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+
'TIS THE SEASON IN KARAKURA
DECEMBER 3RD, 2023

Untitled design (3).png
Winter is approaching fast. As most citizens know, Karakura has recently experienced a devastating snowstorm. The sudden drop in temperatures means that something is near. Tis the season here in Karakura, and Christmas is finally here! Karakura is known for having frigid winters, meaning that it is perfect for the Christmas decorating! You can find decorations almost anywhere in the city. At the Hospital, the News Station, and Plaza.

Passing both the Hospital and News Station, you can find Christmas decoration's scattered throughout both locations. The eye grabber for both is the Christmas tree that takes up a portion of the lobby. This Christmas tree will put a smile on anyone's face. No matter if they are patient being discharged or a citizen who was featured on your daily news; the tree never fails to brighten someone's day.
Untitled design (4).png
The decorations continue all the way to Karakura's plaza, where most citizens meet. At the plaza you can find many festive decorations. All the way from small Christmas trees, a giant present box, a few candy canes, and even a igloo that you can even enter. The igloo draws many citizens attention. It's equipped with multiple things. A fire place, and advent calendar, andUntitled design (2).png even a couch. It makes a rather cozy place to sit and chat with your friends.

The decorative spirit doesn't stop there. Citizens will decorate their houses to complement the layer of snow that covers the area. No matter if they are student-owned team house or an adult. Most citizens opt for the traditional Christmas decorations– bright lights, red and green tinsel, and other things.

I, Ittou Tojo, think that I can speak for most citizens when I say that we are all excited to be entering Christmas Time. Please make sure that you express your excitement by decorating your home or wearing an ugly Christmas sweater. To close my first report here in Karakura, I want to thank you all for reading.

Have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, Drop a message at the news station in our anonymous reporting box, or message us on Onrain, @KaNews!

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
"Star?! Check out the star at plaza today!"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-03 133016.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-03 133016.png
    543.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread