Level 11
ZackTimeKiller
ZackTimeKiller
Notable
KARAKURA NEWS
TOP DATE LOCATIONS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
By Ophelia Montague
Photos by (Pvchiekisq)

Valentine's Day! A day of love, romance, and to make time with the people you hold dear, or yourself! And where else would you spend that precious time than to find the perfect location here in Karakura!

Now, I have gathered a short compilation of people’s opinions and top picks for good dating locations that you can consider for today’s Valentine’s Day! Alongside, some spicy, tragic, or even memorable stories that they have experienced in these locations, and maybe you could relate, or hope you’d have as good of an experience!

Do keep in mind that these are not in order! And these are just recommendations from local people of Karakura.

THE ZEN GARDEN

Recommended by Llorenc V. Petit!

Llorenç V. Petit;
"Oh of course!" - "I think my favourite place would be located at the zen garden, underneath the small open hut infront of the statues and crying female statue. It's peaceful there, I don't think I could imagine taking someone elsewhere.”

"I have one special memory. It's how I met my first friend in Karakura when I first was a substitute professor!"

"Being there gave me a sense of comfort, allowing me to be just a tad bit more open with my companion. I'd recommend it for when people wish to have a calm talk outside of their home with loved ones!"

THE PIER

Recommended by Ahri Maeng & Molly Mellark.
-1 from Kaede C. Gallardo.
Ahri Maeng;
"Oh. I've been at the pier a lot wit' my boyfriend. He threw rocks off the pier into the water."

Molly Mellark;
. "Hmm. I think the pier is a nice place, but I'm not sure if it's really the best place. It is quiet usually though, which is a plus!"

Kaede C. Gallardo;
"The pier is cold and smells like fish."

THE LIGHTHOUSE

Recommended by Anh Koshō.

Anh Koshō;
"Ah, Valentine's Day."- "Personally, I believe the best spot is the light-house. You get an amazing view, plus a perfect spot for a picnic." - "My ex-fiance and I used to spend our days there, whether it be Valentine's day or a date. It's where I proposed actually."

THE BEACH

Recommended by Evangaline Delarosa.

Evangaline Delarosa;
"The beach has a lovely cove with a perfect picnic spot..”

THE HOT SPRINGS

Recommended by Kadedus Jett.
Kadedus Jett:

“So the place up by the hotsprings, the little picnic place, Its cute away from
everyone.”

THE SHRINE

Recommended by Sözen Tachitsu.

Sözen Tachitsu;
"When I was in the army, I had a comrade named Xin-Hai. We were two m men that were incredibly close, and whenever we were on rest, there were times we'd leave base without notifying anyone, call it what you would; but his warmth against the cool nights were refreshing. We were stationed within the mountains, beside an old buddhist temple; and He would go there together amongst the ruins and talk for hours. There was a language barrier, but we understood each other. There was one night, the sky was completely perfect and.. The air was the usual cool, and he wrapped his arms around me."

"Somewhere high up, where you can feel each other's warmth; be close to one another. Such as here.”

"The shrine is the only place I can find peace, as somewhat.. I suppose it reminds me of those nights we spent together."

THE FOREST

Author’s Note; I’m not quite sure if Haruka is talking about this particular spot shown in the image, but it is still a picnic spot!

Recommended by Haruka T. Sakura-Ki, Kaede C. Gallardo & Evangeline Delarosa.
-1 from Molly Mellark.

Haruka T. Sakura-Ki;
"Uhm- there was this place in between the Akihito estate and Saiky estate. A small bridge, a tree covering a picnic spot. Not many know about that place. But yes, a picnic spot. I love picnic dates because I tend to prepare food with my partner!"

Evangaline Delarosa;
"Also, The lake just in front of the shrine entrance- It has strawberries."

Kaede C. Gallardo;
"I like the forest, there's nice picnic places, it's where me and Molly went on one of our first dates... So.. Yeah.." - "Annnnnd, I wanna take Molly on a date to Disneyland, but I am saving up... But, the forest is cozy. That's my answer.”

Molly Mellark;
"THE FOREST? NO. ITZ THE MOST UFTIGHT THING EVER! Especially during like halloween. Gawd!"

Bonus!
SCHOOL BATHROOMS??

Recommended by Molly Mellark.
Molly Mellark;
"The school bathrooms are sooo romantic.....!!!!"

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on?
Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487 or message us on Onrain @KaNews

PAWS

Level 21
pompompawin
pompompawin
Notable
YOU SPELLED SOZEN WRONG BUT SOZEN!!!!!!!!! rip xin-hai

[ ITS ō NOT ö ]

stacyqs

Level 4
Community Team
Media Team
staceyz
staceyz
Notable
the sound of people getting swirlied is such a romantic environment for roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread