mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | What are your plans for Valentine's?

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega

Brought to you by: Jikininki Hitodama

. (VeiledVampyre.)

What is Valentine's Day?

Valentine's day is typically celebrated on the 14th of February each year. An alternative name for Valentine's day is SAINT Valentine's Day. This is an event where you can exchange PDA and receive gifts and messages of love, Of course you can receive these out of Valentine's day. But you can also receive presents on Christmas.

Why do we celebrate it?

We celebrate Valentine's due to the fact of it's history, Valentines Day was originally created in Paganistic-Approach where Men would get women Drunk in the Roman empire and attempt to swoon them, However this was abolished soon after, We take one many traditions such as when Halloween came about, Children dressed up to fend off monsters from their homes and the offerings of sweets and biscuits to bring them luck. Valentine's day was approximately created in the 5th century!

So! I asked some citizens of Karakura..; "What are you doing for Valentines Day! Here are some Interviews I conducted on the topic.

'''Lori and Jiji'''
Jiji:

''' Hello Miss Lori Akihito! Thank you for agreeing to carry out this interview with me today. Today we're focusing on what do YOU do for Valentine's Day? '''

Lori:

''' I chase Icarus Devereux, But I also pick up a glass of wine.. Sling myself over my couch and trust my Ex-Husband will come back someday. But this year- I might not be alone after all'''

Jiji:

''' Oh... Well- I hope he comes back. Care to share whom this mystery man is?'''

Lori:

'''No.'''

'''Kazuo and Jiji'''

Jiji:

''' Hello Mr Kazuo Deluca! There are rumors of many women swooning for you at this moment in time. Is it the bad boy status? Is it the rebel-like attitude, Tell me.. What are your plans for Valentines day?'''

Kazuo:

'''Get out of my office'''

Jiji:

''' Yes sir....'''

[Sobbing sounds come from behind the tape recorder.]

Kazuo:

'''Hey Jiji..- Stop crying do your job and interview other people.'''

Jiji:

**SOBBING INTENSIFIES**

‘’’Jiji and Natsumi Jaehyun’’’

JIJI: ‘’’Heyyooo, Welcome! I’m just gonna ask ya a question- Is that alright?’’’

Natsumi: ‘’’Shoot away!’’’
JIJI: ‘’’What are you doing’ for Valentines day!’’’

Natsumi: ‘’’To be honest, Just looking for that one man to come sweep me off my feet! I don’t have him yet but I’m sure when I put on my nice black dress and find some drunk to pick me up-... Maybe a red dress’’’

JIJI: ‘’’W.. Wonderful!’’’

‘’’Jiji and Anh Kosho’’’

Anh: ‘’’Hello! Thanks for having me here today’’’

Jiji: ‘’’Meow Problem! So- What are your plans for Valentines Day Mr Kosho!’’’

Anh: ‘’’I don’t necessarily have a valentine, So I suppose I’m not doing’ anything out of the ordinary.. However there’s a valentines party soon which will be shared when that is.. I suppose that’s all I’m doing. But if you want to vote your favorite EMS/Town Worker or KPD come drop off your notes!’’’​

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on?
Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487 or message us on Onrain @KaNews

Mialyansa

Level 61

'''Kazuo and Jiji'''

Jiji:

''' Hello Mr Kazuo Deluca! There are rumors of many women swooning for you at this moment in time. Is it the bad boy status? Is it the rebel-like attitude, Tell me.. What are your plans for Valentines day?'''

Kazuo:

'''Get out of my office'''

Jiji:

''' Yes sir....'''

[Sobbing sounds come from behind the tape recorder.]

Kazuo:

'''Hey Jiji..- Stop crying do your job and interview other people.'''

Jiji:

**SOBBING INTENSIFIES**

Truly a literature masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread