mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS| What tailoring is most used

GrimStudios

Level 4

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 4.20.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 4.13.46 PM.png

Have you ever wanted a new outfit or a tan? Maybe you wanted a self-portrait… Well, get a tailor. Tailoring companies have different artists and tailors (writers as well) to help you! But a common question others ask is, “What's the best tailoring company to use?” or, “What is the most popular?”. I will answer both!

Let's begin by addressing the first question: what is the best? Asking which tailoring company is the best is subjective and based on personal opinions. Therefore, there is no definitive answer as each tailoring company has a highly skilled staff consisting of talented artists, outfit makers, and writers.

The second question and the reason question we want to address is... What is the most popular? Some may argue that the more popular one may have better products. Let's investigate!

Here I found a list of four commonly known tailoring companies;
Creepily Couture Tailor
Choi Boutique
Euphoria

Misfits Corp.

Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 9.10.55 PM.png
Starting with Creepily Couture Tailor We can see that most of them haven't updated their work in a while and some may be inactive, but there are some recent updates. Despite the inactivity, the work here is amazing. Everyone has talent, and they just need recognition. They have 113 members at the moment with an average of 60 people active.SPOILER="insert title here"]
[/SPOILER]

Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 9.09.00 PM.png

Moving onto Choi Boutique We can see they are more active and still have many people using them! Some are the same workers, and others are different. The people here are also very talented. It seems many people do know of Choi as they stand at 382 members, with 160 online on average. Although that is a higher number than Creepily Couture Tailor’s, since 53 percent of them are active, while Choi’s is 40…
Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 9.09.26 PM.png

There are many amazing workers and products at Euphoria. It appears to have a lot of active members, with 1,134 members and 370 active. However, this means that only 32 percent of its members are active. I highly recommend joining all four places to support them all.

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 4.22.53 PM.png

Last but not least Misfits Corp. They stand to have 784 members with 300 actively online but seem to be the first to think of. The products here are like the others, amazing, and deserve recognition. To most, it is the first name that will come up.​

Overall we can now answer the question, “What tailoring is most used?” We can say that the answer is Euphoria. We should remember that every tailor, artist, builder, and writer in this industry deserves recognition for their hard work and dedication. Let's appreciate their efforts and strive to support them in any way we can. My name is Kenjiro Kaneko, and I hope you all have a wonderful year

Newsend.png

Editors Note: Out of respect for the artists, I can not show their art. I highly recommend joining for yourself and ordering to show your support, there are many other tailoring servers that I could not list.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread