mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | WHIZFEED: Officer attacked after video released!!

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable

KPD OFFICER ‘SADA’ KNOCKED OUT AND TARGETED LESS THAN A DAY AFTER VIDEO OF CORRUPTED SERGEANT “AMAYA OMORI O’SULLIVAN” GOES PUBLIC!

N. Jaibatsume, 2023

Sources tell us the incident occurred after ‘Sada’ got lured behind a building by the stadium, there he got ambushed from behind and hit over the head. His body camera was broken, however he was able to radio for help.

N. Jaibatsume, 2023

“I didn’t know ta’ context to the radio .. She made a joke n’ I responded! I wouldn’t have said if I known! Hell even boss man made a follow up comment n’ she went along with it! There was no indication she was real upset.. I would have apologized if she told me how serious n’ stuff she was.. Still aint know why she’d joke ‘bout it or say something so without context!” Officer Sada responds to the ‘womp womp’ comment he made to O’Sullivan that she called out in the video released earlier today. He claimed he didn't know the context of what happened, nor did he realize she was being serious.

O. O’Sullivan from Video released by S. Edgeworth, 2023

Officer ‘Sada’ suffers from a concussion and some minor wounds from the incident, however is expected to make a full recovery!

S. Montgomery - Officer Sada entering back of KPD

KPD urges people to stay civil and not keep to themselves about the matter. Some stated “We understand you may be upset with the video you saw, however acting in violence will not result in change. Allow our higher ups to address the situation, this is not a public issue.”

K. Yasushi, 2023

Upon further questioning, some KPD claim the video should’ve never been released, as it gives O’Sullivan attention and fame which isn’t deserved. KPD reminds the public the O’Sullivan kidnapped several people, misused government equipment on people and animals alike, hurt others and had major conspiracy plans - She is not someone to look up to. Some officer’s state that this was entirely avoidable if she just came to the news to make a statement, rather than hurt so many people in the process..

Photo of O’Sullivan, 2023

“While we can acknowledge the strong point that KPD does need to focus more on mental health, we should not be giving attention to someone who did so many wrongs. The original video shouldn’t have been made public, nor show names. One of our officer’s already been hurt because she (O’Sullivan) didn’t tell the full story. She’s twisted her words, and the situation, to get the Public on her side about an issue she would have brought to life peacefully, and civilly.” Said one officer.

Another officer said “Personally, Going corrupt to promote good mental health … sorta sends an opposite message? Like, she went off the rails to prove her point I guess… I dont get why she didn't just be honest in her psych evals and get the help she needed- or confide in her psych what's been going on so it can be handled .. ya know, correctly?”

Have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, Drop a message at the news station in our anonymous reporting box, or message us on Onrain @KaNews.

Share this article!

Last edited:

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
erm

KPD OFFICER ‘SADA’ KNOCKED OUT AND TARGETED LESS THAN A DAY AFTER VIDEO OF CORRUPTED SERGEANT “AMAYA OMORI O’SULLIVAN” GOES PUBLIC!

N. Jaibatsume, 2023

Sources tell us the incident occurred after ‘Sada’ got lured behind a building by the stadium, there he got ambushed from behind and hit over the head. His body camera was broken, however he was able to radio for help.

N. Jaibatsume, 2023

“I didn’t know ta’ context to the radio .. She made a joke n’ I responded! I wouldn’t have said if I known! Hell even boss man made a follow up comment n’ she went along with it! There was no indication she was real upset.. I would have apologized if she told me how serious n’ stuff she was.. Still aint know why she’d joke ‘bout it or say something so without context!” Officer Sada responds to the ‘womp womp’ comment he made to O’Sullivan that she called out in the video released earlier today. He claimed he didn't know the context of what happened, nor did he realize she was being serious.

O. O’Sullivan from Video released by S. Edgeworth, 2023

Officer ‘Sada’ suffers from a concussion and some minor wounds from the incident, however is expected to make a full recovery!

S. Montgomery - Officer Sada entering back of KPD

KPD urges people to stay civil and not keep to themselves about the matter. Some stated “We understand you may be upset with the video you saw, however acting in violence will not result in change. Allow our higher ups to address the situation, this is not a public issue.”

K. Yasushi, 2023

Upon further questioning, some KPD claim the video should’ve never been released, as it gives O’Sullivan attention and fame which isn’t deserved. KPD reminds the public the O’Sullivan kidnapped several people, misused government equipment on people and animals alike, hurt others and had major conspiracy plans - She is not someone to look up to. Some officer’s state that this was entirely avoidable if she just came to the news to make a statement, rather than hurt so many people in the process..

“While we can acknowledge the strong point that KPD does need to focus more on mental health, we should not be giving attention to someone who did so many wrongs. The original video shouldn’t have been made public, nor show names. One of our officer’s already been hurt because she (O’Sullivan) didn’t tell the full story. She’s twisted her words, and the situation, to get the Public on her side about an issue she would have brought to life peacefully, and civilly.” Said one officer.

Another officer said “Personally, Going corrupt promotes good mental health … sorta sends an opposite message? Like, she went off the rails to prove her point I guess… I dont get why she didn't just be honest in her psych evals and get the help she needed- or confide in her psych what's been going on so it can be handled .. ya know, correctly?”

Have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, Drop a message at the news station in our anonymous reporting box, or message us on Onrain @KaNews.

Share this article!

the O'Sullivan family would prefer you say "Omori" <33

EnderBubs

Level 58
If yall want to know Amaya's side of things and the event sthat lead too her corruption check my most recent forum post though CHAT AMAYA WAS NOT IN THE RIGHT BRO SHOULD HAVE JUST ADDRESSED THE ISSUE HEAD ON INSTEAD OF ASSAULTING SO MUCH PEOPLE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
I find the debate between if she was right or wrong very interesting

Users who are viewing this thread