mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | WHIZFEED: The BRAND NEW Onrain Badge Update!

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable

Released out of the blue.. Karakura’s Onrain released a whole new update, giving several accounts a sticker of verification along with collectable badges!

Onrain Screenshot, @onrain, 2024

First, we just HAVE to announce becoming officially verified on Onrain! Along with many other accounts, verification tags were handed out to those who qualified on Valentine's Day!

Onrain Screenshot, N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Now, what’s ACTUALLY new? Well, on 14/02/24, Onrain users’ were shocked to get the notification of an update announcement! In this update, badges were added! Said announcement read: “I'm happy to announce that #profilebadges are #released!! To celebrate this, I'm doing a giveaway for a CUSTOM badge! To win this giveaway, post an estimate of how many badges have been given out already in the comments of this post, and who knows, will I reach out to you to get your own custom badge on onrain! There are currently 4 collectible badges: - Early Supporter (for everyone who signed up in the first month) - Popular (for everyone who has over 200 followers) - Love them all (for everyone who follows over 250 people) - Post Crazy (for everyone with over 100 posts) Goodluck!”

Onrain Screenshot,@onrain, 2024

Now, what does each badge look like? Well, we found the profiles containing such! Below are examples of each and their Onrain Handles!

Post Crazy Badge, @GyaruGirl, 2024

Love Them All Badge, @notakiyamac, 2024

Early Bird Badge, @KaNews, 2024

Popular Badge, @tom, 2024

Though those four are currently the only collectible ones, Onrain has released a badge that can be only be collected via a contest! Those who guessed the amount of badges given on the day of release would be given a special limited ‘Tom’ badge! Though .. no one .. (Besides Tom) guessed right, the top five closest answers were awarded a badge! The post announcing such reads as follows: “The giveaway has been concluded! Congratulations for @tom for abusing the API and having the exact number.. Because of this, I'm awarding the custom badge @tom makes to the 5 closest answers. Congratulations to @thatguyglaze @devilprincess @Gajin and @AAC.”

Onrain Screenshot, @onrain 2024

As for the Tom Badge itself, we went to @Devilprincess’s profile to take a peek at what the Giveaway badge looked like!

Onrain Screenshot, @Devilprincess, 2024

Lastly, in the new update, we noticed a new label on some profiles. As we all know, being verified is quite the deal on Onrain. But now, we get to see who those working for such a brand! For staff members of Onrain, an additional stamp of verification will appear on their profile, specifically stating they are an official employee!

Onrain Screenshot, @Kadiya, 2024

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, and leave a message at the news station in our anonymous reporting box, or message us on Onrain @KaNews - @WhizFeed

Share this article!

Users who are viewing this thread