KARAKURA NEWS | Yui Tsu Campaign

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Yui Tsu Campaign
Report By Ms. Y. Tachitsu

Deputy Mayor. A position of great power, and with such great power comes great candidates, like that of Yui Tsu! Good day Karakura, and today I will be walking you through the wonders of Yui Tsu's campaign opening speech!

Why Did This All Happen?
The build up to the campaign

Now you are probably asking "why?" "Why did Ms. Tsu run?"And for such, the answer is simple.

Earlier this week, our beloved past mayor Kiyoko Akai, gave her final words, before stepping down from her position to return to her governing duties as normal, and such, Ms. Sturm was appointed Mayor of Karakura, leaving a position of power open for taking. And so, a race of power hungry governor's, judges, and lawyers alike ensued, and Yui Tsu quickly gained a steady start in the race. Being one of the first to begin her campaign, she has gained the highest common vote from civilians, and is ahead of the game, the possibility of her future mayoral business almost in sight. The chief-judge has also risen in popularity, for her hard work in the government and the courtroom, but also the troubles of gang activity that have ravaged her past, making her somewhat relatable to others.

HER PROMISE
Ms. Tsu's aim

Yui Tsu is a woman who has a lot to offer, but what are her true goals when creating a future for Karakura?

The Housing Crisis

As many may be aware, children and adults alike are left without the refuge of a home, to sit on the streets without a place to stay the night, and to Ms. Tsu, this is repulsive. She believes that no child, high school, college, or any other form of education status, should be left without a place of safety. Upon her election as mayor, she vowed to fix this housing crisis, and "solve this housing crisis, little by little until the homeless rate is near zero.". Ms. Tsu has been described by many as a "dedicated woman" and is currently a high pick among the contenders in such a campaign.

Crime Rate & Wellbeing

It is apparent that Ms. Tsu is also an advocate for a cleaner, crime free lifestyle, without the worry of a gang "rocking up" to your has to cause your distress. Ms. Tsu plans to decrease such crime rates, bringing them to an all time zero. How she will do this is yet to be revealed, but we follow her with confidence in this campaign.

The Start Of Something Bigger
The opening speech

[Below would be an attached recording of Ms. Tsu's speech]

”Thank you all for coming! To those of you who are unaware of who I am, I am Chief Judge Yui Tsu, and I am a contendant in the 2023 deputy mayor elections!”

”My motive for this campaign is simple. For years I’ve lived in Karakura, and one of the main issues I’ve seen within its community is the lack of housing. It is clear-”

”That many citizens, including students at the high school are left without a place to go upon the school bell ringing for hometime. Should I become deputy-mayor, I pledge to solve this housing crisis, little by little until the homeless rate is near zero.”

”That said, I chose this location, outside this new apartment block to symbolise my pledge, and the mural behind myself to promise to the city that I will do my best to improve Karakura’s quality of life.”

”With that, I expect the changes I make to the citizens general wellbeing to also affect the crime rate in decreasing the amount of crimes committed. I feel as if a cleaner, healthier city will lead to a decrease in criminal activity as a whole.”

”Finally, I implore you all to vote Yui Tsu for Deputy Mayor. I pledge for a cleaner, healthier Karakura, and will not stop until my ideas are brought to life within this city!”

”There is music, food, flowers and more available for this block party. Please enjoy yourselves as long as you’d like, and I will be around to answer any questions you may have.”

Closing up
Conclusion.

All together, Ms. Tsu is a fine candidate for this election, and we give our full confidence that she will be able to lead Karakura in the future if voted upon.

Thank you for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread