mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura Police Department Application | OYOL

OYOL

Level 12
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

I have two accounts that appear on SchoolRP. My main account is named 'OYOL' (account I will use for the KPD). My alternative account being called 'Olkami'. In the unlikely event that either of these IGNs change, this application will be updated accordingly and as soon as possible.

Discord Name & Tag:
My current Discord tag is 'oyol#4006'. However, like my In-Game username, in the unlikely event that this happens to change, this application will undoubtedly be updated accordingly and as soon as possible.

Previous bans:
I have received one temporary ban for ERP. This occurred in the first day or two of my adventures within SchoolRP. This is highly regretted and will not happen again, as I learnt and adapted from said action.

Describe your activity on the server:
I want to categorize myself as quite the active player on the server! I log on daily and usually play for 5 - 10 hours. Therefore, my appearance is frequent on SchoolRP, the server itself, and even on weekdays! Of course, my activity may fluctuate due to having work and college to attend. However, I certainly am an extremely active Role-player who is always willing to spend my time on SchoolRP doing the best I can. As previously stated, times may fluctuate a tad. However, I always try to be consistent, getting involved with events and any activity possible on the server.

Which timezone are you in?
My current time zone is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT for short). I want to clarify that when SchoolRP is at its busiest, it is usually around 11:00 P.M for me. I am typically unavailable during these late hours on weekdays; however, on weekends, I am more than happy to attempt to join in with all the chaos that unfolds. This is quite positive as I expect more officers to be online during these hours, and I can cater to those in a similar time zone to me, who do not have access to the appropriate support that they acquire during these unpopulated hours.

I will create a timetable of when I am available to be on the SchoolRP Minecraft server, not Discord. I am almost always available on Discord.

All times below should be taken in the GMT timezone, as well as this, not during holidays.

MONDAY: 2:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
TUESDAY: 7:30 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
WEDNESDAY: 7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
THURSDAY: Usually entirely free.
FRIDAY: 2:30P.M. - 5:00P.M.
SATURDAY: Anytime before 11:00 A.M. and anytime after 5:30 P.M.
SUNDAY: Usually entirely free.

I want to state that these times can fluctuate; however, most likely will not. I absolutely will be available more often during holiday times.

Whenever I am offline on Discord, unless during college and work hours, I will certainly be available to come online at any given moment, unless doing something at that time. Rapid responses via Discord are almost a guarantee!

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
KPD #1 Accepted
KPD #2 Denied
Staff #1 Denied
Staff #2 Not reviewed
Librarian Accepted
Janitor Accepted
News-Reporter Accepted
College Accepted
Teacher Accepted
Height Accepted

To note, applications above without a link were applied for quite a while back and I no longer have access to them.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My primary motivation for applying for the KPD is my passion for roleplaying in a high-tense, exciting faction. From what I have experienced as a previous Police Officer in SRP, the experiences are enjoyable. This faction has everything from pursuits to typical desk work and certainly suits my desires. I am highly interested in practical work and communication, and this role would match me. Additionally, I want to meet like-minded individuals who have the same interest as me, this being the Police Force.

Besides this, I am applying for the KPD because I can provide to this faction. Whether this is activity or another source of a positive reputation. To adapt on the activity part stated, I have been in scenarios where there have been zero officers available / online. This is mainly due to my timezone not suiting SchoolRP very well, and I would like to provide that extra helping hand to those who may have experienced the same as me.

Furthermore, my motivation also stems from my current and past experiences with Gang Roleplay. As a previous Gang Role-player, I would like to see the view of someone on the other side. Therefore, It will be an exciting and beneficial experience for me and will give me a great insight of the life of an officer in the current Karakura.

After previously being denied, I have taken some time to allow myself to engage in other factions and gain some more experience and knowledge before submitting this application and now believe that I am prepared for the barriers that I may stumble upon and want to challenge my abilities.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I can say with one hundred percent certainty that I have an acceptable standard of knowledge of the Police Force. Due to OOC interest, I am aware of tasks and the things that the officers may have to encounter and deal with.

POLICE CADET
This is the first role that every new member of the KPD will receive. The role of a Police Cadet is usually to be at the front desk of the PD, assisting people with any inquiries and they can also go on patrol if accompanied by a Patrol Officer or above.

PATROL OFFICER
The role of a Patrol Officer is to patrol Karakura and inspect any crime and activity occurring. They can also make arrests and perform pat-downs.

POLICE CORPORAL
Police Corporals support around the city with patrolling but, they can also answer dispatch calls and assist with training those going through it.

POLICE SERGEANT
As a Police Sergeant, you will supervise those below and set a good example to everyone. As well as carrying out your normal duties.

POLICE LIEUTENANT
As a Police Lieutenant, you will supervise those below and set an example to everyone.

DETECTIVE CONSTABLE
Detective Constables train to become Detectives and can start to interrogate.

DETECTIVE INSPECTOR
Detective Inspectors are allowed to interrogate fully.

DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR
As you continue to become a higher-up, you are expected to set an exceptional example to everyone and carry out your usual tasks.

DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT
Highest role that a detective can become. They are in charge of the detectives and investigation work.

POLICE CAPTAIN
Police Lieutenant is the second highest rank in the Police Force, dealing with high priority situations and in charge of training the team and making sure that things are organised and up to standard. You now have a large responsibility.

POLICE COMMISIONER
The commissioner is the highest rank inside of the KPD. A commissioner will carry out tasks such as organising everyone, employing tactics, creating meetings, and carrying out promotions.

The Karakura Police Force are equipped with restricted items that they are only allowed.

BATON
The baton is a tool used to punish criminals which inflicts fear and pain.
All officers can posses a baton.

HANDCUFFS
Handcuffs are used to restraint criminals by the wrists to prevent risk of harm.
All officers posses two pairs of handcuffs.

RADIO
The Police radio is a vital device used to communicate amongst one another. Usually worn on the right shoulder or handheld.
All officers can posses a radio.

BREATHALYZER
A Breathalyzer is used to detect the amount of alcohol is present inside of an individual.
All officers can posses a Breathalyzer.

BADGE
The Police badge is a form of identification which holds the officers badge number, and their rank.
Patrol Officers+ must have their badge on their person at all time. Cadets do not have a badge.

X26 TASER
A electroshock device which delivers an electric current to the person shot. Causes them to become stunned.
All officers have a taser.

PEPPER SPRAY
Pepper spray targets the eyes of an individual inflicting pain, irritation, and temporary blindness.
Only granted to ranks corporal and above.

CROWBAR
A crowbar is usually used to pry open doors and pull nails.
Only granted to ranks corporal and above.

Glock-17
A pistol used in the most serious of cases.
Possessed by higher-ups and Detective Inspectors. Can be temporarily given to Sergeants and Detective Constables.

RIOT GEAR
Police equipment used to support the officer. Provides extra protection and an additional magazine for the Glock-17.
Only worn when an officer is attending a dangerous call.

POLICE BIKE
A very high speed vehicle which allows officers to respond to calls quicker and provides an advantage in chases.
Only possessed by Corporals+ and Detectives

POLICE CRUISER
Same as the bike, but it allows more people to travel in it at once.
Only possessed by Higher-Ups and Detective Inspectors.

The Karakura Police Force must ensure that the safety of Karakura's citizens is the main priority. One way of ensuring this may be the use of CCTV. CCTV cameras are heavily dotted around the island and can be used by any officer at the main desk located in the Karakura Police Department. They are also important because they can check previous footage captured and can be used as incriminating evidence.

One of the most common exercises that the officers participate in is patrolling. This allows officers to walk around the city and prevent any crimes. Due to safety, patrols are usually carried out by more than a singular officer.

Upon finding someone who has committed an offence, officers must arrest or fine the individual based on what they have committed. When prisoners are present, the officers also have the option to allow them to participate in physical exercise and visitations.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Given how much criminal activity is currently present in Karakura, the Police faction allows for the protection and safety of citizens to exist. Without the Police faction, Karakura would be dominated by criminals. The Police Force also makes SchoolRP more realistic as nearly everywhere has police available.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I fully acknowledge this and full-heartedly agree with it.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I acknowledge this and will be 100% dedicated to my role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Affirmative. If I am online, I will certainly be attending training.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Heizo Sadanaga

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Male, he/him.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Heizo studied criminology and law at a Bachelors level.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Heizo is only proficient in Japanese.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Heizo stands at a height of 7'1" with a pale skin tone. He has medium length, black hair which was always seen neat and tidy. His eyes are a beautiful caramel colour which are piercing to those that set eye on them. His expression is usually neutral, not showing emotion.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

In both situations, Heizo tends to act very much the same. He is almost always a serious character who doesn't like to express emotion. Gen'ichiro always prioritises his work. Albeit, in a casual situation he may become slightly more laid-back.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Heizo loves the idea of teamwork and people around him. He believes that it is important to have others as not everything can be done alone. Especially police work.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Heizo always seems himself as a follower. He is able to follow order, as long as they are deemed ethical, however he will most likely adapt to become a more confident individual as in the future, he may be required to lead.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Heizo Sadanaga was born and raised in Osaka, Japan. Coming from the interior of a poor and abusive household, Heizo desperately needed help as soon as possible. He stayed in Osaka, living with his mother and two sisters. His father passed away when he was young from alcohol poisoning. His mother was not financially stable when looking after Heizo throughout his teenage years. When Heizo was roughly 15, his two sisters became heavily involved in drugs and affiliated with a local gang. He tried his best to get them out of that lifestyle but to no avail. He finally decided to report the situation to his local Police Department. Heizo's two sisters were later arrested for gang affiliation, possession and use of drugs. His mother's mental health worsened, and he felt at fault. He was guilty. At 19, Heizo took board and made his way to Karakura, Japan. He met people online who visited and also lived in Karakura and decided that it was suitable for him. The education was deemed phenomenal, and that is precisely what he needed. He travelled to Karakura, leaving behind his mother and two sisters for a much better quality of life. He found a job at 25 as a Janitor for the school of Karakura. He stayed here for four years - until the age of 29 - and has now decided to use his Bachelor's degree in Criminology to seek a job within the KPD and is currently waiting for a response to his application.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

Pocket knives are an illegal item that should not be obtained by anyone. If found in possession of one, an arrest for possession of illegal weaponry would be issued, as well as the item being taking away from the individual.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Cane
Bandage
Paracetamol
Eyepatches
lactulose

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

I would approach the altercation and would question my co-worker and find reasoning. I would then attempt defuse the situation and would report them to a higher-up who could handle this situation much more effectively.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

I would announce that this was happening on my radio for backup and proceed to unholster my taser and warn the criminal that if they continued, they would be tased. However, if they continued, I would tase them without hesitation. Then searching and arresting the individual. EMS would be contacted immediately if medical assistance was needed for either person.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I would attempt to gain evidence, if possible, and report it to the commissioner directly who is able to take appropriate action on the individual.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would immediately fine the individual, obviously not accepting the bribe.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread