ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
ilovemyplane

Discord Name & Tag: the sewer rat guy#4200

Previous bans: I have no previous bans.

Describe your activity on the server: I am usually extremely active unless OOC matters catch up to me, especially on weekends.

Which timezone are you in? My timezone is EST.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: I have no current and past IC/OOC faction applications other than this.

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is that I feel that the KPD requires more officers, due to the number of inactive ones. Given how active I am, I can help out with that. I also find the KPD quite interesting despite their current reputation with the city of Karakura.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? This is general knowledge I have of Police Work.
PATROLS.
These are important and the backbone of police work, as they serve crime prevention purposes. These also are meant to lower the crime rate if possible, by scaring off anyone who may try to commit a crime. This is to make sure they keep themselves in check and do not try to do anything that could land them in prison. These also assist any innocent civilians in case of something that may be potentially dangerous or life threatening to them. If there is another individual behind this, then this can help the officer make a proper arrest and provide justice to the victim of this crime. This way both people and property can be protected from the every-day criminal.

THE INVESTIGATIONS.
Investigations are important to any police force, and the KPD is no different. There needs to be hard evidence about what had happened, as many people will take the opportunity to pin the blame on an innocent civilian. The investigators are able to provide this evidence by looking at the scene of a crime and gathering what they can, regardless of what happens and who is involved. This will help them piece together what happened and get what they can about the situation.

CCTV.
This is useful for the investigations and can help track down criminals on the run, assuming there is a cop behind them. The CCTV gathers evidence and who may have committed a crime based on their activity and what they look like. This can help the police force get what they can about a suspect and arrest them properly.

Warrents.
These are important as they are required before searching someone's property, that way the cops don't just randomly search someone who is innocent.

ARRESTS.
This is a rather well-known task that cops are required to carry out. They need to log every arrest after going through with one. This is done whenever an officer arrives at the station, after they catch the suspect of course.

There are many other things besides this, but as stated previously, this is the general knowledge. They also have equipment, of course, that help with their jobs, such as tasers, handcuffs, a baton, and other things. Depending on how far they are, they also receive special things such as bikes and cars.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? The police are important to SchoolRP due to the amount of crime this town has, they need to keep the peace regardless of everything that happens. There is too much gang activity and it would be utter chaos without the department around. There needs to be some sort of justice and balance within everything.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? I acknowledge that I am subject to demotion at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? I acknowledge that I should and will be dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? I do acknowledge that I need to be online during training.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Karl Manon Acton

Character's age (if accepted): 25

Character's gender & pronouns: Male, he/him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese? I am proficient in Russian.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique? My character has a missing eye and a soon to be prosthetic leg (This will hinder my ability to train until this upcoming Saturday oocly), but he still can handle himself in a fight regardless of that. Karl also has dark blue hair and his one eye is blue as well, he also has a pair of glasses that rest on his nose. He is around 5'2 and is rather fit despite his size, given what he does on the daily (run around, practice martial arts in his own spare time, and other hobbies such as that). He tends to wear a suit when not working, for some reason. What makes him unique is that he is rather capable at planning things out, which make him rather good at strategizing. Not many people think he is too good at this and often underestimate that part. But that is what makes him useful in a way, he can plan things out and go through with them just as well. He's extremely loyal to his family, friends, and fellow co-workers and is not the kind of man to leave someone behind no matter what.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation? My character tries to keep his cool and seem collected, but he is rather observant of anything that he may need to know or remember. He does not try to make irrational decisions and attempts to plan it out beforehand. He seems rather cold and strict however, despite his age and rank.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork? Karl believes that teamwork is EXTREMELY important, especially in a job like this. He does appreciate his own alone time but he does realize that having others with him during missions and whatnot is extremely useful, as well as just building relationships with these people. He tries to get whatever job he's handed done as soon as humanly possible, regardless of if it's independent or team work.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why? I see myself as a leader given past experiences, and I also think I can handle myself quite well. I believe that I have what it takes to lead a group and make decisions rationally.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Karl was born in Suzdal, Russia to Irish-Russian immigrant, Liam A. Ivanov, and a Japanese immigrant named Chiyo E. Suzuki. He has two biological brothers, Augustus and Pierre, the oldest being Pierre and the youngest being August. Karl, obviously, was the middle child of the Ivanov family. His childhood was in Suzdal, Russia and he pretty much spent twelve years in that town. During which, he ended up getting into some trouble with the others in the town. His mother eventually left due to a falling out with Liam and left the man to raise three kids by himself. Liam eventually just gave up and sent the two youngest Ivanov kids off to Karakura, Japan to finish their education.
From there, the boys practically raised themselves until they were adopted by the Acton family, however August ran off for a short period of time and was adopted much later than his older brother. These two had been disowned eventually by Liam and this was the reason behind August leaving Karl behind. Meanwhile, Karl got into some less than favorable problems that he would much rather not recall. He somehow has made it through all of that and is alive, not without a missing eye however and several betrayals that he still has yet to recover from.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No you cannot, a pocket knife is still seen as a weapon and is able to hurt people if properly used.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Cough syrup, this is meant to help people who have dry, itchy coughs. This is also a sweet syrup usually. Walking canes, these are meant to help an individual around if they have vision issues. Surgical masks, while these are usually worn by Surgeons, they can also be worn by the general population. Band-aids are meant to stop minor injuries, such as scratches and anything that is bleeding. As for eyepatches, these are to cover an injured eye.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do? If I ever see this happening, I should step in and try to stop the abuse, recording it in case of any movements that are made on the offensive towards me. If the person does not listen, then I should take my evidence later and present it to the Commissioner.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted? If I see this situation happening with another co-worker, it would be the same as the Inmate Physical Abuse question. As for a criminal, I should help my fellow co-worker fight them off and if they run, tase them if possible and arrest them. Then I should bring them to the station to make an official report of what had happened.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations? I should gather as much evidence as possible and report this to a higher up. In the case of a dangerous or even fatal situation, I should call other officers over and report this issue to a higherup as well.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you? It may sound tempting, but I have to refuse the bribe, arrest this criminal, and then add bribery up to their charges when they get arrested as well.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, the higher-up team
has decided to deny this application.​

- While the reasons may vary, the main motive behind this review has to do with
the fact that there were other applications who had more chances at getting accepted,
which doesn't necessarily mean that your application was bad.

- Please understand that this decision was taken by the entire Higher-Up team, so avoid
DMing any member of the KPD faction in regards to your application.​

- Feel free to re-apply for the next Cadet Wave! However, we recommend that you try out
other factions to get yourself to be known by the playerbase and to have a better reputation.​

Users who are viewing this thread