KARAKURA PSYCHIATRIST HOSPITAL APPLICATION
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Crimson Wells

What is your Discord username?
cae_rae0317

Describe your activity on the server:
I am only able to be online on the weekends, and I usually get off at about 4:00 p.m. and get back later. I have recently joined the server, but have been playing quite a bit and I have gotten lots of friends on this server.

What is your timezone?:
Central Daylight Time

List your current and past applications:
none

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have lots of experience like, Hypixel, Havoc Games, The Lord of the Craft, and other ones. I like to write books in real life, and I am good at role-playing.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is that I want to provide for myself and the only place I can see myself working is in the Hospital as a Psychiatrist.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have some knowledge of Hospital Work, but I am hoping to improve my knowledge in the work field when I get advice from other doctors and Psychiatrists.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I understand that I need to be there when I am called upon, at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I will be and will try my very best.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand and I know that I will not take things OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Crimson Raylen Wells

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12

Character’s Nationality:
British

Character’s Marital Status:
Free

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
English

Backstory (100+ Words)
Crimson was born in Huntington, U.K. Her father was in the military, and she was taken up by her mother. When Crimson was 15, her mother died due to heart disease (Pericardial Disease). Her father dropped out of the military and they moved to The U.S.A. so Crimson could finish her education. She finished High School and went on to work as a the****** in a small town in Japan because she wanted to help people with PTSD (like her father). Crimson then meets a girl named Akari and they become best friends. They then bought a house and became roommates to help with costs. Crimson is now still living with Akari and is working on becoming a Psychiatrist at the local hospital.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Crimson has chosen to focus on Adult Psychiatry, or the elderly with mental problems and she loves to help veterans with PTSD and other mental and emotional problems.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
After medical school Crimson took Psychiatry and then

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Crimson worked as a the****** for a while and even met a Psychiatrist who then gave her advice in their medical field who is now a major role model in Crimson's life.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No, none besides the necessary schooling required.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?

Crimson is short for a 29-year-old, at 5' 3". She has soft brown hair that goes to her waist. She often pulls it back with a small bow to keep it out of her face when working. She likes to wear soft-coloured clothes and happy quotes or jokes. She can also be formal and sometimes wears a white blouse and trousers. Crimson is an optimistic person, and she often has a smile on her face. She occasionally might dye her hair, but will probably chang it back after a while​

Crimson's Profile.png2023-10-28_17.48.32.png
How does your character act on and off duty?
When she is on duty Crimson is often empathetic, but smart, and she tries to understand her patients to the most of her understanding. When she is off duty she is often at home studying or reading, or down by the beach taking a stroll or reading a book.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Crimson is a people person, and she loves to be around others. She likes to interact and is quite an extrovert. Something though, Crimson needs time alone.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Crimson is hoping to see herself at this job until she is old and retired.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Crimson is often seen as an energetic girl who has too many dreams. Crimson's best friend described Crimson like this, "You are a fun, kind girl, and you remind me of a surprise birthday party!" Crimson sees herself as a hardworking person with a strong will. She is not about to back down from a challenge. She often doesn't take mind to the bad stuff people call her, or say she is. She belives in herself, and the people she cares for.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread