mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura Wrestling Entrainment! | SRPS FIRST EVER WWE, TNA, AEW Scripted COMPANY!

CarnageRP

Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich
Hello and welcome to SRPs first ever WWE themed community, Here we will have our very own WWE / TNA / AEW type Wrestling. Yes this too will be scripted to give good storylines, Creativity and of course the OMG moments! This will all be ran on my alt CarnageRP3. When you become a superstar you will get to choose if you wish to be a heel or a face. Basically meaning would you like to be a good guy (FACE) or a bad guy (Heel) Pretty easy. The fans / The KWE Universe will get to cheer for the good guys and boo for the bad guys. Another great thing with this is you get to create your very own superstar so you can use any name ICLY like they do in WWE, You even get to choose your very own theme song to go with said character which when the event is on everyone in the apartment will get a W2G link to hear both the ICLY crowd and the Theme songs for those wrestlers. For the time being the apartment is rather small and until we have enough ICLY money to get a Penthouse we shall be stuck with that for now. So welcome to KWE relax and of course have fun!! With being a superstar as well you will get to do your own promo which means you get to speak your mind in your KWE character and call out anyone you like even if it's a Champion if you think you have earned that right of course. Everything will be scripted and done well enough for you all to have excitement.

We have a Discord I would like you all to join thank you for reading and If you guys have any questions about it then ask below and I will try my best to answer them all for you.

I MUST ALSO MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR THIS IS NOT A GANG NOR ANYTHING RELATED TO CRIME IT IS A SCRIPTED KWE COMPANY JUST LIKE WWE, TNA AND AEW ARE NO CRIME ALOUD!!!

Discord: https://discord.gg/AFhTadSU3x

CarnageRP

Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich
images.jpg

We just need the members and crew to help us get started on our first opening. Do not worry and I will state this countless times, THIS IS NOT CRIME RELATED IT WILL ALL BE SCRIPTED AND WROTE UP FOR STORYLINES AND ENTERTAINMENT. So if this has peaked your interest then join up on the discord above!!

Users who are viewing this thread