mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Karate_'s Office Secretary Application

[OOC section]

In Game Name: Karate_

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Secretary

How often do you log onto the server?: I log on just about every day, before the /archeck plugin had broken, I had 62 days logged on my account.

Do you have discord? Yes, you can contact me at Karate_#1971

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, In fact I enjoy playing on the server a lot. I have always enjoyed roleplaying, and I found that this server fits exactly what I’ve been looking for ever since I’ve gotten into it. I can assure you that I will do my best to come online as much as possible.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: I do recognize that I can be ICly fired, and I will do everything in my power to keep this from happening. I will keep my own behavior in check ICly and OOCly to prevent this from happening the best I can.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role of my chosen school employee, the office secretary, involves keeping students in check, as of their behavior, attendance, and tardies overall. The job of an office secretary is to answer any questions asked, for example if a student asked for directions to a certain class. Office secretaries also keep files on students, teachers, and staff organized. Making it easy to find any information on anyone who steps foot on school campus.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do not have any past experience in this type of roleplay, which is why I wanted to try it out. I’ve been looking for a job to apply to for quite a while now, and I thought this would be a good way to get my fair share of working a very important role. Personally, I think this would be great practice for roleplaying as a more grown up, or a more mature character rather than a reckless, rule breaking high-schooler for a change.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’ve been roleplaying for as long as I could remember, consistently becoming better at it by the day. Even if my experience hasn't been on SRP, I’ve been on many different types of servers that involve the same storytelling concept. I believe roleplaying is a wonderful way to express yourself and your creativity, which is most likely why I’m so drawn to it.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I believe I have a pretty good understanding of the job. A description would be keeping students in check, monitoring their detentions, attendance, and behavior overall. Being an office secretary means to answer any questions asked by any player. This role also keeps track of files on anyone on campus whether it be students, teachers, really anyone.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: In a calm yet serious tone, I’d speak to the student telling them to knock it off as if they continue their action will cause consequences to themselves, this would just be a warning to them. If the student would continue their inappropriate behavior I would alert any higher authority around at that time about their actions, then leaving it in the higher authorities' hands so they could dispatch of the situation, and hopefully teach the kid a lesson.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would first ask how this safe this task is and if I’m the right person for the job as I am an office secretary, I would ask if someone else could do this job such as a professional who might be able to do it in a safer and more productive manner unlike me who might have no idea what to do when this job strikes. If I was not positive I could complete this job I would tell them that I can't do it and hope they understand my point of view on the situation. If I was positive I could carry out the task with extreme precaution to the task, knowing it may be a threat to me or others around.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would speak to my coworker in a stern voice asking them what they were doing, this job could put the whole school in danger with their actions. I would tell them to stop the job or stop acting out of order and if they continued with what they were doing I’d alert a higher authority to what’s going on. I'd tell higher authority that I feel as if they’re acting out of order or doing a task that should be done by someone who knows more of what they’re doing, hoping not to get my coworker in trouble but just to ensure any students safety who might be around.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Kasumi Matsushima

Chosen Job: Office Secretary

Motivation for Joining KHS: When I first moved to Karakura I needed a job. I’d thrive in and not a job I'd feel like I'd have nothing to do with, I then felt lost and never could find a job that could fit my motivation. I looked and looked, I felt like something to do with students would be a great job because of great academics and the large student population of Karakura that I succeed in. I found this job and thought I could bring a great deal of time and hard work, I feel like working as an office secretary would be best for me as I want all this job to help the students of the future.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 36

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I could make a difference by how hard I like to work, how I can even be a leader at times, I want to make the school a better place throughout by showing my hard work and dedication to the job, I could also teach that hard work pays off which would give the students a role model. As for coworkers, I am an easy person to work with and like many people no matter what race or culture I feel like I can connect to them in a great way, I make friends easily even though I can be quiet at times I do like when I can talk and express myself to my coworkers.

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Your application is absolutely wonderful! It provides an absolutely wonderful amount of detail and shows that you truly grasp the concept of what your chosen role does.
- DM me on Discord, sun#0040, for more information regarding your role!

Users who are viewing this thread