mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

~ Karen's Intro ~

pentagriff

Level 0
So a lot of people don't know me, so I decided to make an intro for people who don't know me but want to know me.
(IGN: _Pentagriff_)
Hello! My name is Karen Aldaine though I'm usually called "Penta" or "Weirdo" and i'm 18 years old.
I'm in 12th grade and I've been wanting to join to become a cheerleader, but sadly all the slots are taken. You will usually find me in the dojo. I also tend to get aggressive but other than that, I'm usually friendly, I just hope you find it that I am friendly.
My character's personality is usually quiet, shy, aggressive, kind, positive, courage, careless/caring , stress-free, and i'm differently not afraid to put myself out there.
I like : Drawing, cooking, eating, using the internet, memes, animals, books, doing absolutely nothing that takes too much work, talking to friends, hanging out with friends, doing stuff with friends, I just love my friends and
making new ones too! People who are already my friends mean the WORLD to me :*) . Let's just hope you'll become one too!
But as I said, you may find me in the dojo or if i'm bored and looking for my friends, I'm usually floating around school such as: PapaTozo, Starbucks, dojo, pool and at the entrance of the school.
I come from Rome, Italy and the languages I know are: Italian, French, English & Spanish. I usually talk in English since that many people don't know what i'm saying in Italian. Welp, I'm just starting to finish up soo...

Thanks for reading, I hope we can be friends! ^^
~ Karen
CREDIT: Maddie

Last edited:

DJLord

Level 17
Welcome Sense you joined yesterday heres a quick note!
Go to: *********************************d/1r0EcNfQBd5JaBw359ultT0GSGrttf3d5Jmm-rQSJqFs/edit
or read this all!
Welcome new member to schoolrp.net this wonderful website

That we all play and enjoy and i hope you keep playing this server

And keep going on forums and eventually you should donate to the

Server but since you're new i’ll give you some tips!

Warps:

/warp Dojo

/warp Gym

/warp THS

/warp Cafeteria (Cafe)

/warp Pool

/warp FAQ

/warp FamilyStore

/warp Library

/warp Football

/warp PapaTozo

/warp Amakatsu

Staff:

The staff of this server well the main 2 at least are

@FilthyDuck

@Tokyozo (Ryan)

Donate:

If you donate to this server these are ranks there are and what they have for you mostly

Fundraiser

Fundraiser

Rich kid

Rich kid++

Famous Kid

Famous Kid++

Omega kid

Omega Kid++

Other

Cosmetics Groups:

Commands

Gadgets

Particles

Mounts

Pets

Morphs

Are all the groups that you can get!

I suggest donating for really cool things and you can donate at:

http://buy.schoolrp.net

But if you're on this server make sure to be nice and follow all rules which are: (In game and Forums)

Metagaming Metabaiting

Powergaming

Unserious/Disruptive behavior - this includes unserious char descriptions

Spamming of any kind

Pretending to be an unrealistic student

Exploiting of any kind

Impersonation of any kind

Minge Grabbing items

Roleplaying as a Teacher as a Student

Contact between one’s own characters of any kind

Counter breaking rules - contact an admin to deal with rulebreakers

Creating paranormal activity

Advertising

You are always in-character - be serious This is a play-to-lose [P2L] server. Keep that in mind.

Your characters are not godly/overpowered - make them realistic, with flaws

Respect fellow players & staff members.

Please don’t engage in an intensive situation without having time to roleplay the consequences

If you have a complaint about a staff member, make a forum PM/Abuse report

Keep racism In-character unless told to oocly stop

Avoidance of roleplay isn’t permitted (Stalling, going AFK etc)

Don’t freerun, parkour is permitted however

Please attempt to spell properly and use proper grammar

Use /LOOC to correct any mistakes made

You cannot attack or mug players randomly, even if you're a bully, you must have a personal reason to do it, add build up to the situation.

In a mugging scenario, you can never take currency unless they scammed it from you.

If you are being mugged or attacked by a bully you can not avoid the situation

1) Instigate or participate in flame-wars, instead you ought to use the report function.

2) Discriminate towards another user in terms of their race, nationality, sexuality, gender, age, political views or disability.

3) Leak personal information of another user without their permission - this includes but is not limited to images, addresses and social media links.

4) Leak content from private boards - this could include private faction boards, or sensitive Administration content.

5) Advertise another community by any methods.

6) Post malicious code or malicious links.

7) Post NSFW material - this includes but is not limited images/links and gore.

Create alternative accounts to avoid bans.

GENERAL - When posting...

9) Refrain from creating drama threads, if you have an quarrel with another user use the PM function.

10) Do not double post, use the ‘edit post’ function if you want to add additional information to your post/thread.

11) When making a thread, use a relevant title (don't slap your keyboard).

12) Do not spam the alert/vote functions to flood another user.

13) Do not complain over a rating that you have received.

14) Swearing is allowed to some extent, however always try to keep it civil.

15) Refrain from posting spoilers, use the spoiler prefix to warn other members.

16) Use common sense, do not post irrelevant or meaningless comments.

17) Do not post on a thread older than 2 weeks unless you have relevant content to add, this is known as necroposting.

And those are the main ones for both but if you want to know others go to:

http://www.schoolrp.net/index.php?forums/rules-information.6/

But Enjoy this server and if you have any questions

Feel free to ask me or staff but of course

I can't go into every detail but here's some more!

Grades:

There's Grades like every other highschool and of course it's weird but yes take test and fail or win it's up to you basically!

Commands:

/w -Whisper 5 blocks away to anyone-

/ww -Whisper from 1 block away to anyone-

/looc -out of rp talk/mistake fixing-

/ooc (Sometimes enabled) -talk to whole server-

/y -Yell-

/me -action-

Also you can get banned for somethings but staff are usually good about it

But first thing you want to do is /warp gender or you can/will get banned for

Fail rp and you can't to ./msg or ./mail to anyone in this but anything you do in

Normal chat, /w, /ww, ect any staff can hear what you say so if you ever need staff try doing ./w (Name of staff) (Reason) or just go on forums and contact them somehow or message me if you want and i can contact them but i suggest doing it for a good reason not for a dumb one like saying im new or something but also check out the server and forums for really fun things i can play for maybe trying to play for 5 mins and i play for 5 hours so it's a really good server and i hope you enjoy this server!

Also no rule about dating in this it's called highschool so and also staff can make up things for you to do but you can also apply for teacher/staff but i'm going to stop here since i'm talking to much right now but enjoy!

maddie

Level 27
milkiant
milkiant
Fundraiser+
for some reason i feel like you copied my structure -_-
but im friendly so, i don't mind :3

pentagriff

Level 0
for some reason i feel like you copied my structure -_-
but im friendly so, i don't mind :3
Oh my goshhh, I have to admit that I did use yours to help me make my own, since I didn't know how to make this. All I can really do is apologize AND give you credit ^u^

Greci

Level 46
You need this in introductions, this is character biography about your character in roleplay...

maddie

Level 27
milkiant
milkiant
Fundraiser+
Oh my goshhh, I have to admit that I did use yours to help me make my own, since I didn't know how to make this. All I can really do is apologize AND give you credit ^u^
dont worry, i like to help others ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread