h0p3c0r3
Omega+
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Karvsfraud

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
1 ban in the discord for being hacked.

What is your timezone?:
I currently reside in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.

Please provide your Discord:
karvsfraud
(used to be Kars#0617)

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server:

Describe your activity on the server:
To begin, my activity has been quite off recently; though I have been working towards getting it back up. I would say my activity is at a steady
8/10 if we are going on a scale from 1-10.
Weekends - I am usually available all day on the weekends; I may be babysitting or working if I’m not available.
Daily - I am available from 3pm EST to 10pm EST.
Discord - I have notifications on for discord so messages can be sent through whenever. I may just not answer very fast due to school.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
Karvsfraud (main) - College Student
Strongzombieyou (alt) - Grade 8?

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes, I do realize that this can happen and I can assure you I will not be inactive for more than 15 days without a valid inactivity log.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
Councilors are those with pseudo-authority. Those with this role have the ability to make sure everything runs smoothly with their peers. They work hard to make sure the day goes smoothly. Councilors are also in charge of running events. They help or host detentions and safe spaces. They work with clubs and the teacher personale to make sure events that are hosted run smoothly.

What motivated you to apply for council?: My interests in the program, to begin, I believe that joining the student councilor program requires dedication, hard work, and a genuine desire to serve others. It is an opportunity to develop skills such as communication, teamwork, and problem-solving, while also making meaningful connections with fellow students and faculty members. By joining the program, one becomes part of a community that strives towards excellence and works towards creating a better future.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council?: Yes I am aware that I will be required to use my creativity and teamwork abilities within the student council.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Lead of Council.
President.
Vice-President.
General Council members.
Teacher Faculty and Club leaders.
Students.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I’d approach the students and calmly ask them to stop their behavior. I’d then listen to each student's perspective and try to understand the situation. I’d remind the students of the school's Code of Conduct and let them know that their behavior is not acceptable. Finally, I’d encourage the students to find a peaceful resolution to their conflict. If necessary, involve other school personnel, such as a teacher or administrator, to help mediate the situation. It is important to handle the situation in a calm and professional manner, while also demonstrating that I am taking the matter seriously. By intervening and addressing the situation, I am helping to promote a safe and respectful learning environment for all students.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? After they’ve run away, I would begin to write a report, submitting their name for detention. I’d then contact an administrator or SLT letting them know the situation, and stating that the student is now required to attend detention.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? If I see that a councilor is abusing their powers, it is important to report the situation to the appropriate authority. Depending on the specific circumstances, this may involve contacting the council president or the school administration. It is important to document any issues and gather evidence to support my claims. It may also be helpful to seek help from a trusted professor/teacher or mental health professional. I would also make sure to address the situation and let them know that what they are doing is wrong and should not happen again, then making my way to appropriately deal with the student.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? I would try my best to contact the leader of the meeting, and or other members of the council to figure out what I had missed. I would try to get this information as quickly as possible. If I cannot contact the leader of the meeting I will try my best to contact anyone else that was in the meeting at the time.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? I would react calmly and apologize. I would make up for my mistake by fixing whatever I had done. I would then remind myself that teachers and receptionists usually have more experience in the day-to-day operations of the organization. So apologizing for what I do would be the best outcome in this situation.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity!:
The club or council can organize an interactive art exhibition that showcases the creativity of its members. There can be a mural project that can also incorporate elements of social activism, with the artwork conveying a message about an important issue or cause. For example, the mural can address climate change, social justice, or mental health awareness. This will not only showcase the creative talents of the club or council but also raise awareness about important issues affecting the community. For a truly unique and engaging event that showcases creativity, clubs or councils can organize a collaborative sculpture project. This event will challenge members to work together to create a three-dimensional artwork that reflects their collective vision and artistic style. The sculpture can be made from a variety of materials, such as wood, metal, or clay, and can be displayed in a public space where it can inspire and delight all who view it. To make the project even more meaningful, the sculpture can incorporate elements of social activism or community engagement. For example, the sculpture can be designed to raise awareness about an important issue facing the community, or it can be created with input from local residents to ensure that it reflects the needs and values of the community as a whole. By working together on this project, club or council members will not only showcase their creative talents but also demonstrate their commitment to making a positive impact in their community. The club or council can organize an interactive art exhibition that showcases the creativity of its members. The event can be held in the gym where attendees can freely explore and engage with various forms of art. The exhibition can feature installations, sculptures, paintings, and other visual arts that challenge conventional norms and push boundaries. Attendees can also participate in workshops and interactive activities that allow them to unleash their own creativity and learn new techniques from experienced artists.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Himori Sakamoto

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 20

Character phone-number: (030) 581-1933

Brief summary of how they act/your character’s personality:
A very kind-hearted woman, who is motherly to most. She cares for others deeply and makes sure everything in a negative
situation becomes resolved. She can be stern and make sure what happens is resolved in a proper manner.

Character appearance/attire:
body.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
As a student council member applicant, I believe that my unique combination of academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and leadership experience make me an ideal candidate. Additionally, my experience as a leader in these groups has honed my ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve common goals. I believe that my passion for making a positive impact on our school community sets me apart from other candidates. Whether it's advocating for better resources for students or working to improve the overall student experience, I am committed to being a voice for my peers and making meaningful changes.

Why do you want this position?:
As a student council member, I want to take an active role in shaping the policies and decisions that affect our school. I believe that by working with my fellow students, teachers, and staff, we can create an environment where everyone feels heard and valued. Additionally, being a student council member will provide me with valuable leadership skills that I can use in my future endeavors. Whether it's in college, a career, or even in my personal life, I know that the experiences and challenges I face as a student council member will help me grow and develop as a person.

What interests you the most about student council?:
I find myself particularly drawn to the opportunities that being a student council member provides. Whether it's working with fellow students to identify areas for improvement or collaborating with teachers and staff to develop new initiatives, I believe that being part of the student council offers a unique chance to make a real difference in our community.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
As a student council member, there are many ways in which I can contribute to making my school a safe and fun environment. One of the most important things I can do is to be respectful of others. This means treating my fellow students, teachers, and staff with kindness and consideration at all times. Additionally, I can help create a positive atmosphere by participating in school events and activities. Whether it's joining a club or sports team, volunteering for a service project, or simply attending school-sponsored events, my involvement can make a big difference.​

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, The council have decided to accept your application.

To get started please ping @[Vice-Principal] Tasselled in the RPH academic's discord's help channel.
From there, please contact your appropriate council lead.​

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread